• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9178 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 29 2013 16:37 GMT
#21
im gonna lurk so hard!

can't /in yet though since ill be like 5 days without internet in the near future. I think I have a chance with this game since it wont fill too fast.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 06 2013 02:54 GMT
#45
haha I remember you from TL mafia 2. we played scum together. I was the blindalbino guy
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 12 2013 21:44 GMT
#79
/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 23:02 GMT
#169
ill /in for the sake of foreign affairs

/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 15:04 GMT
#258
can't tell yet if this game is going to be a nightmare to read or not. guess it depends on how busy everyone is
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 15:09 GMT
#261
On September 18 2013 00:06 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 00:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
can't tell yet if this game is going to be a nightmare to read or not. guess it depends on how busy everyone is

Did you look at the player list?


yea, the beginning of the list is terrifying. but it dies down after that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 06:26 GMT
#358
one disgusting sounding food replaced with another!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 06:45 GMT
#412
lol one of the best shows ever
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 21 2013 15:20 GMT
#739
not reading anything before this post, game starts now for me. I am an amnesiac and have lost the pages to the thread, my goal this game is to slowly find all the missing pages.

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 21 2013 19:44 GMT
#886
Log One

Journal, I've woken up in a tattered cot this morning. I see wanted posters plastered around the dingy room but don't know why they are there. Cunning looking bandits and murderers stare back at me as I try to collect my thoughts, but alas...nothing. The one thing I know for sure is that it's unsafe out there, your instincts never fade. I've looked multiple times through the scattered papers and in my belongings for any records of my name or who I am but I can't find a trace.

I managed to find a ration of oatmeal though so that's all I've eaten today. I need to get out there and discover what I should do next, but there's always the problem of forgetting what I have just done. I probably won't even remember making this entry.

Until next time, adieu.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 15:44 GMT
#1289
Log Two

Journal, I wandered around the streets of Noire today, the town that I apparently currently reside in. There really is no system or order here, people simply shout insults freely and murder others in the street. It's a despicable state of affairs. I was lucky to only run into a few minor altercations as I mostly kept to myself. An old man who declared himself to be "Koshi" promptly called me scum and began spitting at me when I asked him for directions to where I could purchase food.

There seems to be an Australian gang that has a large hold over the town, and people regularly speak in fear of their members such as "Darthpunk" and "Mocsta." I'm pretty sure I heard a couple of kiwi sound voices in a back alleyway before I crossed the train tracks, it sounded like they were beating a man to death. I really hope my amnesia doesn't kick in if I ever hear an Australian accent again.

There was one bright spot in my day, a fair maiden who called herself "Rayn" offered me shelter and food while I collect my bearings, but warned me that I need to leave within three days and get out of this town. This is where I am currently writing from, and I've written notes everywhere to remind me why I am here.

It seems I am still far from finding my true purpose, but until then I must survive in this hell hole of a town. Good bye for now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 23 2013 16:33 GMT
#2248
Log Three

I've woken up in the middle of the night in a state of panic. Mayhem fills the streets as the town of Noire gets ready for another public execution, which Rayn has explained to me is a pretty standard thing in this primitive village. We both quietly watched the TV as we saw a gathering of people surrounding a huge guillotine-like device. The broadcaster declared solemnly that a corrupt policeman named Ray was about to be executed for his crimes against the town of Noire. I even recall his last dying words before he was decapitated, "I thought if I did bad things I could avoid being hunted by the gangs, why am I being killed for doing bad things in this town!?"

Of course, my instincts told me these spectacles were just for show. Feeding the bloodthirsty town an offering would only settle their stomachs for so long...the root of the problem here was much deeper. The gangs that pulled the strings behind the scenes and silently framed figureheads needed to be exterminated, but first I still need to discover my past.

I'm still awake now and Rayn has gone to bed. She constantly mutters in her sleep the word "Koshi" which seemed vaguely familiar but I really couldn't recall where I have heard it before. I need to jot down a reminder to ask her what she speaks of. I am exhausted and must head to sleep now journal. I haven't had a good night of sleep in days and doubt this will be any different with the threat of insecurity I feel. Tomorrow I'm headed to the cemetery to seek out the grave of a man named "Qatol" to see why I have an inscription on my body of his name and tombstone.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:01 GMT
#2598
On September 24 2013 09:57 geript wrote:
Since we're narrowing down on the deadline... I think. I just wanted to be up front for realz. I'm not shooting DP. or FT. or Onegu. It's not for lack of desire. It's for lack of bullets; I mean I personally am not shooting blanks, but in the game I have neither a gun nor blanks. I just figured that it gives a quite good alternate way to read/medic people if appropriate and I hope DP comes back and shit. All that said, I would hope that DP would've had much more faith in me but after aperature I guess not. I'm still not happy with his replacing out and I still feel like he's getting a freebie town pass from most people inexplicably.

Surprise



[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:24 GMT
#2628
remember to doc me tonight ty
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:27 GMT
#2635
On September 24 2013 10:25 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember to doc me tonight ty


nooo u got bored of rping


I need to be docced to continue my story, but I can post a bit in case I actually do die. ill probably post my reads before flips
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:35 GMT
#2644
I would troll as either alignment in this game so it doesn't really matter. I more joined it to fill up the game for others; This is what we would consider an anomaly.

Regardless, I will leave you with my reads before deadline (not that anyone cares)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:51 GMT
#2670
im surprised people want to read any of my games but I digress

rayn

lonemeow

Mocsta

JAT

Last 2 within: yamato, firmtofu, cephiro, pandain, stutters,umasi

that's where im at right now, haven't read too much in depth but thats how I felt as I watched the thread develop. Enjoy the game if I die, otherwise expect my story to be continued hu3hu3hu3hu3.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:53 GMT
#2673
On September 24 2013 10:52 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
im surprised people want to read any of my games but I digress

rayn

lonemeow

Mocsta

JAT

Last 2 within: yamato, firmtofu, cephiro, pandain, stutters,umasi

that's where im at right now, haven't read too much in depth but thats how I felt as I watched the thread develop. Enjoy the game if I die, otherwise expect my story to be continued hu3hu3hu3hu3.


Your right i dont care.


you're* =)

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 01:57 GMT
#2679
I promised reads, not analysis. I have no investment in this game. As I said it was more for the benefit of others. You will know when I flip that they were 100% unbiased, which is all that I can offer
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 02:01 GMT
#2683
On September 24 2013 10:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh what is it with people who join games with no intention of playing? Like, I guess I appreciate the gesture guy, but I would have preferred if the slot had been filled with someone who actually WANTED to play.


Keep in mind that this game was open for decades and when I joined it wasn't even close to full, hindsight is 20/20 lol. You aren't missing much, my town game is horrid
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 02:16 GMT
#2702
[image loading]

gg peace
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 14:58 GMT
#6383
mvp doesnt really need a discussion, mocsta killed 2 doctors and he wasn't even scum, next level scum play
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:31 GMT
#6409
On October 06 2013 05:26 Umasi wrote:
Actually scratch that.
If anyone did, it's me, because I blatantly stopped caring if mocsta was town or not and wanted him policied :3


that is the correct play, he should not have been town but he was for some reason.
I come in for the scraps
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft457
ViBE115
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13836
firebathero 113
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift4652
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2422
JimRising 451
KnowMe211
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• musti20045 30
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
Replay Cast
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.