• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 14:51 GMT
#3225
Mocsta, stop... regardless of your alignment.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 15:26 GMT
#3239
On August 16 2013 00:11 Mocsta wrote:
Clarity. since you are/were here... s0lstice responded to your query..

were you satisfied?

(pun intended)


Yeah my time with him in pms definitely has made my scumread disappear. That said I don't have the strongest townread on him either but I don't want to lynch him anymore, at least today.

I'm kind of underwhelmed by solstice and sharrant their thread presence though... Would be nice if they would fall in line and vote for snb.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 16:23 GMT
#3247
On August 16 2013 01:21 kushm4sta wrote:
i literally skim the thread for mentions of my name.


Why? nvm... I don't actually want to know.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 16:46 GMT
#3260
On August 16 2013 01:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 01:37 kushm4sta wrote:
-he ignores yamato

This is a point that needs further discussion.

Several in the thread ignored the oats/yamato fighting, or tried to write it off as two townies duking it out(e.g. Acrofales)

Does this make them scummy?


I dunno. Depends if you think I'm scum?
I mean, I never called em both town for it or anything but I don't think I ever even commented on it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 17:02 GMT
#3268
Acro, especially his d3 and onwards is just a shitstorm. The major similarity is the questions he asks. Maybe from reading his filter it doesn't come across, but most of them were completely useless. Either the answer was readily available for those who looked or the answer was gonna be useless regardless.
That is your main problem with rayn is it not?

btw, snb just said his scum meta is to push oats, and now acro just said his town meta is to push oats.
I don't believe in either one since that would be a terrible thing to do, push one person consistently as a particular alignment, but why the difference?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 17:09 GMT
#3271
sicilian, he got caught because he dayvigged someone and claimed town dayvig though, his target was a weird shot for a townie to make
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 17:51 GMT
#3289
On August 16 2013 02:38 Risen wrote:
I'd rather kill Vivax over SnB, folks. Too much willingness to kill SnB and he has literally had like 0 defenders the entire game. Lot of Vivax apologists, though.


Might be a product of the game format.

I think 5 of the 6 lords currently are likely town. That doesn't mean I think one of them specifically is scum but the votes are all town.

The reason I've defended vivax a bit really is because his n1 pushing of yamato.
At one point he told me he had convinced snb that yamato would be a good shot, and he wanted me to ask snb who he'd think was a good shot, to see if he'd mention yamato.

When I did, snb said "I'm just going along with iamp's plan of shooting gumshoe" without giving his own opinion.
When I pressed and said something like "so you're claiming no responsibility in the outcome? btw vivax told me you agreed on yamato" snb said "yeah, I do agree with the plan, can't change it now since it's night so am shooting gumshoe, but yamato wouldn't be a bad shot"

Lots of paraphrasing to hopefully that made sense. I'm not saying it because I believe that makes snb scummy, I'm saying it because I believe it makes vivax more likely to be town.

I have had a bunch of interactions with both players and I believe that they can't both be scum together.
I think snb is scummier than vivax. I wanna kill snb.

If snb keeps contributing like he has today (I liked the dandel post) I might be willing to yolo lynch dandel, though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:03 GMT
#3294
On August 16 2013 03:00 s0Lstice wrote:
Let's talk about that yamato vivax thing.

Going after yamato in PMs means what exactly. At the end of D1, yamato look pretty clearly bad. The scum team had to recognize this just like the rest of us did. How much credit do we assign Vivax for pushing to make yamato take...1 HP damage? This would be irrelevant just by itself, but even more so if yamato is looking like a lynch tomorrow anyway.


I was arguing back at vivax that yamato was null in my eyes.
Hell, oats was trying to convince me yamato was town during n1!

I was one of the few people that had no clear opinion on yamato, and vivax tried to convince me he's scum. Why?
A yamato lynch was nowhere near a certainty d2 without the redcheck. Scum could have easily tried to direct the lynch elsewhere.
The only reason a scum vivax would do that is if sharrant was scum too and vivax knew the redcheck was going to happen, and I don't buy that.

It's not a perfect explanation, I'm not saying vivax is completely town because of it, but it makes him townier than snb, and as I've said they can't both be scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:06 GMT
#3295
On August 16 2013 03:02 strongandbig wrote:
One other thing: during n2 the only PM vivax sent me about Yamato was basically "what do you think of my case on koshi and oberyn's case on yamato." then in the same PM he asked me a few other questions about my reads on acro and onegu. But he didn't actually try to persuade me at all. IDK what he told you about that exchange but what actually persuaded me on yamato were the points other people made in the thread about how we had to drag reads and contribution out of him like pulling teeth, plus the fact that I thought his push on me was very bad and made me angry at him.


Hmm.. I'm gonna go re-read some pms then.

I wasn't trying to imply that you shouldn't have shot gumshoe btw, but the fact that when I asked you who you thought were good shots your answer was "we're shooting gumshoe because that was their plan"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:09 GMT
#3296
Yeah, Vivax literally says "I think I might have convinced [snb] to shoot yammo tonight"
Then he asks me to talk to snb without revealing I talked to him to see if snb mentions yamato.

snb, you're saying
One other thing: during n2 the only PM vivax sent me about Yamato was basically "what do you think of my case on koshi and oberyn's case on yamato." then in the same PM he asked me a few other questions about my reads on acro and onegu. But he didn't actually try to persuade me at all. IDK what he told you about that exchange but what actually persuaded me on yamato were the points other people made in the thread about how we had to drag reads and contribution out of him like pulling teeth, plus the fact that I thought his push on me was very bad and made me angry at him.


This is all correct?

Yamato are you around, can you explain this?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:11 GMT
#3297
We're talking n1 snb, btw. But I assume that's what you meant seeing as yamato was dead n2.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:11 GMT
#3299
Sup dandel, who do you wanna lynch between snb/vivax, and why shouldn't we shoot you tonight for being a sack of potatoes?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:13 GMT
#3301
See I thought that and then slowly I started thinking...
Wait, that's not a sack of balls, that's a sack of potatoes!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:17 GMT
#3303
On August 16 2013 03:14 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 03:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 16 2013 03:00 s0Lstice wrote:
Let's talk about that yamato vivax thing.

Going after yamato in PMs means what exactly. At the end of D1, yamato look pretty clearly bad. The scum team had to recognize this just like the rest of us did. How much credit do we assign Vivax for pushing to make yamato take...1 HP damage? This would be irrelevant just by itself, but even more so if yamato is looking like a lynch tomorrow anyway.


I was arguing back at vivax that yamato was null in my eyes.
Hell, oats was trying to convince me yamato was town during n1!

I was one of the few people that had no clear opinion on yamato, and vivax tried to convince me he's scum. Why?
A yamato lynch was nowhere near a certainty d2 without the redcheck. Scum could have easily tried to direct the lynch elsewhere.
The only reason a scum vivax would do that is if sharrant was scum too and vivax knew the redcheck was going to happen, and I don't buy that.

It's not a perfect explanation, I'm not saying vivax is completely town because of it, but it makes him townier than snb, and as I've said they can't both be scum.


Why couldn't scum do this? I bussed fuba and stutters all game in Basterd Mini because I knew I wasn't putting them in real danger. How damaging is it to yamato for Vivax to make you go from null to scum on him? Not very. It only gets easier to rule it out as a scum on scum interaction if Vivax was here in thread pushing yamato's lynch with force when it was unpopular and seeing it through to the end, and even then you can never be sure

Yamato was basically a good bus. If I was scum I'd have probably bussed the shit out of him towards the end of Day 1.

I just don't see those PMs being conclusive either way.


I think there was a small chance of yamato getting lynched pre redcheck.
I think had vivax convinced me there would have been a much much bigger chance.
See no reason to do it as scum, especially since only I would give him towniepoints for it and no one else.

That said, this pm stuff snb pointed out looks pretty bad for vivax, maybe, let's see if he shows up.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:28 GMT
#3307
I think sharrant and acro have both said johnny looks town from pms? As I said in my list post he looks scum to me but it's that that is holding me back.
snb did a nice dissection of why his thread stuff looks scum, although the house list really isn't indicative of anything, it was asked for.

So I guess I'd like to hear more from sharrant and acro first.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 18:44 GMT
#3317
##Summon Vivax
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 19:52 GMT
#3346
1-5 EDT Xatalos

5-9 EDT Clarity?

9-13 EDT Clarity?

13-17 EDT Clarity?

17-21 EDT

21-1 EDT Onegu
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 19:52 GMT
#3350
ninjad

1-5 EDT Xatalos

5-9 EDT Clarity?

9-13 EDT s0lstice

13-17 EDT Clarity?

17-21 EDT

21-1 EDT Onegu
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 19:54 GMT
#3353
Clarity?

I'll take either one is my point. So whoever wants one of those two just take it put me in the other.
Acro's case is reasonable, I'm fine with keeping my vote on snb, it is the wagon of justice after all.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:04 GMT
#3359
I'll take the 13-17 slot actually
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 42m
INu's Battles
10h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
Replay Cast
21h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.