• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 20:33 GMT
#1001
Actually I'm completely speculating. It's hard to believe myself.

Repeat:
I'm not sure why I sucked out a RB on night 1.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:34 GMT
#1002
Conversely if he's town and claimed VT on D1, what better to bring further scrutiny on TG by roleblocking him N1? You know he's gonna claim the RB, why wouldn't you? And then people ask the weird questions that a scum TG would be AVOIDING by NOT claiming RB: "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"
Artanis & marv
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 20:36 GMT
#1003
On July 24 2013 05:31 FiveTouch wrote:
I buy it. I think TG is town and scum are setting him up with the RB.

Think about it. If he's scum, why would he claim RB after claiming VT on D1? That doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective, because he'd have to answer weird questions like "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"


With that kind of thinking, you could say that a scum player who was almost lynched could think of that and claim RB to have someone else come to that conclusion, giving that person a town read on the scum player.

If you want to play the WIFOM game, I'd love to play along too...
Grubby's #1 Fan
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:38 GMT
#1004
On July 24 2013 05:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 04:58 TanGeng wrote:
I'm not sure why I sucked out a RB on night 1.

If scum RB, would scum put me on a blue role?
If town RB, what does it mean? In small games, is a town RB feasible?


I love how your thought about the scum RB'ing you is completely in line with town sentiment, yet your thought about the town RB'ing you is complete setup speculation and WIFOM.

There's literally no explanation why anyone would RB you. I really don't buy your RB claim.


You're the one trying to WIFOM about why he's lying about the claim Cora don't even.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:43 GMT
#1005
The fact of the matter is, if TG is scum than he
  • Claimed VT D1
  • Dodged Lynch D1
  • ?????? Claimed RB D2?????

??? You're espousing a theory that doesn't make sense from any fucking perspective Cora. You're saying that he claimed VT on D1, and while scrutiny is ALREADY ON HIM, LIED ABOUT BEING ROLEBLOCKED D2!

COORRAAAAA THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE COOORRAAAAAAA!!!!

##Unvote
##Vote: cDgCorazon
Artanis & marv
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 23 2013 20:44 GMT
#1006
On July 24 2013 05:31 FiveTouch wrote:
I buy it. I think TG is town and scum are setting him up with the RB.

Think about it. If he's scum, why would he claim RB after claiming VT on D1? That doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective, because he'd have to answer weird questions like "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"
Still curious about this. Is it purely wrapped up in the RB claim and mention of Onegu?
Fe fi fo fum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 20:46 GMT
#1007
@ JJD

Are you still around?
Now that you're on Oatsmaster, what happened to your stance on FirmTofu? Has your read changed at all?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:47 GMT
#1008
On July 24 2013 05:44 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 05:31 FiveTouch wrote:
I buy it. I think TG is town and scum are setting him up with the RB.

Think about it. If he's scum, why would he claim RB after claiming VT on D1? That doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective, because he'd have to answer weird questions like "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"
Still curious about this. Is it purely wrapped up in the RB claim and mention of Onegu?

I don't need to explain my townreads to you right now austin, unless TG is on the cusp of getting lynched, don't you worry about why I think TG is town.

-VE
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#1009
austin keeps asking odd questions. And not in the odd-austin way, but in an odd-odd way. Not sure what to make of it yet, other than it being odd.

~marv
Artanis & marv
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#1010
@5T. Why not TAA? I think he's a much better lynch, he's scummy, not doing anything at all and we don't have to worry about misreading him based on bad past experiences.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 23 2013 20:52 GMT
#1011
On July 24 2013 05:47 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 05:44 austinmcc wrote:
On July 24 2013 05:31 FiveTouch wrote:
I buy it. I think TG is town and scum are setting him up with the RB.

Think about it. If he's scum, why would he claim RB after claiming VT on D1? That doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective, because he'd have to answer weird questions like "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"
Still curious about this. Is it purely wrapped up in the RB claim and mention of Onegu?

I don't need to explain my townreads to you right now austin, unless TG is on the cusp of getting lynched, don't you worry about why I think TG is town.

-VE
No, you don't NEED to. But I realized what I wanted from you last night, when asking why you found TG scummy. I wanted...specifics, I wanted you to reference his vote on JJD, votepost, comment about discussion, the avoidance of talking about those things--the specific posts that led to the scumread that led to the wagon that led to the almost-lynch. You spoke in some general terms about things, but you never referenced the start of the wagon or my read or those posts.

Now, he's become a townread. But for reasons that have to do with setup speculation and WIFOM, not his posts, and you're still not going back to those and incorporating them into anything. Like I noted at night, I was watching for people to call TG/Oats scummy and still want to lynch other folks, but also watching for people who come off of them for little/no reason and onto other people. Right now, you blipped on that radar. It's a thing that could go either way, and you explaining yourself lets me know how to interpret this.

Beyond that, AMG CORA SCUM FOR MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND DRAWING WEIRD CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE RB CLAIM BECAUSE I COME TO DIFFERENT ASSUMPTIONS AND WEIRD CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE RB CLAIM. I think that vote is poop soup.
Fe fi fo fum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:53 GMT
#1012
Not sure what bad experiences you're referring to? This is VE's baby, with my blessing.

You can't say "why not TAA" without addressing the fundamental concerns that VE brought up.

~marv
Artanis & marv
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 20:53 GMT
#1013
I agree that discussion about the RB is non-productive. It's either a a town RB suspecting scum OR scum setup.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:54 GMT
#1014
I have no bad past experiences with Cora which will color my read of him one way or another. I want to lynch him based on what I'm reading in this thread. Thanks for your concern though getmo.

-VE
Artanis & marv
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 20:54 GMT
#1015
On July 24 2013 05:53 FiveTouch wrote:
Not sure what bad experiences you're referring to? This is VE's baby, with my blessing.

You can't say "why not TAA" without addressing the fundamental concerns that VE brought up.

~marv

I'll comment when I get off work.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:54 GMT
#1016
So austin, what's your current Oats opinion?

~marv
Artanis & marv
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 20:56 GMT
#1017
OK, I'm not sure why people are overthinking this TG roleblock thing. He was almost definately targetted by a townie that blocked him becuase they felt he was scummy. Why doesn't that make sense?

And I don't think it's alignment indicative. It just means whoever the roleblocker is felt like he was possibly scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:56 GMT
#1018
On July 24 2013 05:52 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 05:47 FiveTouch wrote:
On July 24 2013 05:44 austinmcc wrote:
On July 24 2013 05:31 FiveTouch wrote:
I buy it. I think TG is town and scum are setting him up with the RB.

Think about it. If he's scum, why would he claim RB after claiming VT on D1? That doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective, because he'd have to answer weird questions like "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"
Still curious about this. Is it purely wrapped up in the RB claim and mention of Onegu?

I don't need to explain my townreads to you right now austin, unless TG is on the cusp of getting lynched, don't you worry about why I think TG is town.

-VE
No, you don't NEED to. But I realized what I wanted from you last night, when asking why you found TG scummy. I wanted...specifics, I wanted you to reference his vote on JJD, votepost, comment about discussion, the avoidance of talking about those things--the specific posts that led to the scumread that led to the wagon that led to the almost-lynch. You spoke in some general terms about things, but you never referenced the start of the wagon or my read or those posts.

Now, he's become a townread. But for reasons that have to do with setup speculation and WIFOM, not his posts, and you're still not going back to those and incorporating them into anything. Like I noted at night, I was watching for people to call TG/Oats scummy and still want to lynch other folks, but also watching for people who come off of them for little/no reason and onto other people. Right now, you blipped on that radar. It's a thing that could go either way, and you explaining yourself lets me know how to interpret this.

Beyond that, AMG CORA SCUM FOR MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND DRAWING WEIRD CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE RB CLAIM BECAUSE I COME TO DIFFERENT ASSUMPTIONS AND WEIRD CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE RB CLAIM. I think that vote is poop soup.


I didn't realize TG claimed VT overnight. I didn't notice that until filtering him today. I don't think scum would claim VT on D1 period, and I CERTAINLY don't think scum would claim RB on D2 after claiming VT on D1 austin. Is that specific enough for you?
Artanis & marv
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 20:58 GMT
#1019
On July 24 2013 05:46 TanGeng wrote:
@ JJD

Are you still around?
Now that you're on Oatsmaster, what happened to your stance on FirmTofu? Has your read changed at all?
No it hasn't changed (and how could it? he's barely posted since then). I think Oats is @ least as scummy though. And an Oats lynch is more likely to happen.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 23 2013 20:58 GMT
#1020
On July 24 2013 05:54 FiveTouch wrote:
So austin, what's your current Oats opinion?

~marv
I still like him for scum, tbh. That one's more troubling than TG currently, but as someone with a fondness for being odd/useless/absent on D1 a decent amount of the time when town, he's doing more than that. He actively contributed little/nothing beyond yelling to lynch rayn. He didn't even vote or get involved in any sort of voting discussion until 6 minutes to go. His magical test didn't prevent him from getting more active during parts of N1.

I have a hard time reading someone who had his D1 as town. Just because he acts differently today does not undo his D1. To some extent, I interpret the different action as D1 "Woe is me I so sad I scum again and qqqqqq" and N1/D2 uptick in action as "HAHAHAHA SUCK IT TOWN, WE TOTALLY GOT A NO LYNCH AND NOW THIS GAME IS MORE ENJOYABLE."

It's not the only interpretation, and it's not my whole read on him, but the D1 attitude and play was SO scummy that I don't automatically come around on D2.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.