• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11847 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 134 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 16:53 GMT
#961
No, it's the mentality of Tangeng I'm talking about, not whether his argument actually holds water.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 16:55 GMT
#962
I just dont' understand why, if he had a gun, he let people piss him off so bad? Why not just wait like FIVE MINUTES an shoot them in the night? I know I've taken a few therapeutic shots in my day...
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 23 2013 16:55 GMT
#963
Cause he doesnt want to throw the game?
No gg, No skill.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 16:55 GMT
#964
On July 24 2013 01:52 FiveTouch wrote:
Mostly you Wave - your whole charade of "OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING UNMOTIVATED JESUS THE GAME WHAT THE FUCK"

You've come into the thread much better now, but last night it was really raising my hackles.

I don't think you understand how much this game pissed me off starting the end of D1. Look at LX to see how pissed off I was about Grush's activity for exampe. I've come to give Grush a pass, but the fact that people sign up for games and don't fucking play will ALWAYS piss me off. It ruins games.

On July 24 2013 01:52 Onegu wrote:
@wave you think oats is town because meta or something else?

I guess it's sort of meta? People who know Oats know he's capable of playing a blatant anti-town game as town. It's fucking ridiculous but it's true. He's since picked it up but you can't deny his entire D1 and some of N1 was anti-town.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 16:57 GMT
#965
On July 24 2013 01:53 FiveTouch wrote:
No, it's the mentality of Tangeng I'm talking about, not whether his argument actually holds water.

~marv

But that's what I mean. If scum knew DrH is town hen that's an easy argument to toss out, and I don't think it says anything about mentality as such. You say it's more likely for that to come from a town mindset but I say it's just as easy for scum to pick up on that argument as the first one to use.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#966
On July 24 2013 01:57 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 01:53 FiveTouch wrote:
No, it's the mentality of Tangeng I'm talking about, not whether his argument actually holds water.

~marv

But that's what I mean. If scum knew DrH is town hen that's an easy argument to toss out, and I don't think it says anything about mentality as such. You say it's more likely for that to come from a town mindset but I say it's just as easy for scum to pick up on that argument as the first one to use.


If I remember correct TG wasnt the first to use it either.
Try TL Mafia!!!
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#967
On July 24 2013 01:55 FiveTouch wrote:
I just dont' understand why, if he had a gun, he let people piss him off so bad? Why not just wait like FIVE MINUTES an shoot them in the night? I know I've taken a few therapeutic shots in my day...

This I'm not sure about.
I've seen DrH play a little and he's certainly capable of raging like that (as your ego feud would show as well).
Hosts need to give me shots more often as well.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#968
Yeah, and I get that Wave - it just looked over the top last night. But your overall activity taken with your (both of yous) posts since D2 have started have basically annulled my bad feelings from last night.

-VE
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 17:00 GMT
#969
On July 24 2013 01:57 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 01:53 FiveTouch wrote:
No, it's the mentality of Tangeng I'm talking about, not whether his argument actually holds water.

~marv

But that's what I mean. If scum knew DrH is town hen that's an easy argument to toss out, and I don't think it says anything about mentality as such. You say it's more likely for that to come from a town mindset but I say it's just as easy for scum to pick up on that argument as the first one to use.


And I disagree, based on my extensive experience of mafia. I'm not certain I'm right, but it's enough for me to look elsewhere for now, certainly.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 23 2013 17:01 GMT
#970
On July 24 2013 01:58 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 01:57 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:53 FiveTouch wrote:
No, it's the mentality of Tangeng I'm talking about, not whether his argument actually holds water.

~marv

But that's what I mean. If scum knew DrH is town hen that's an easy argument to toss out, and I don't think it says anything about mentality as such. You say it's more likely for that to come from a town mindset but I say it's just as easy for scum to pick up on that argument as the first one to use.


If I remember correct TG wasnt the first to use it either.


Yeah austin made the point first I believe.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 17:04 GMT
#971
Marv I thought you were going to take a pass on reading me? We've been town together for like 8 games in a row and you've suspected me in every single one of them. If that says anything, it should say that we are both town.
Grubby's #1 Fan
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 17:04 GMT
#972
Re-reading our QT, there's one thing that still bugs me about Oats.
It seems pretty damn likely to me that Oats' play D1 could be a result of 2x scumgames in a row. That's probably the strongest scumpoint I have against him right now and I kinda want to ignore him the rest of the day either way so somebody help me think this through so I can move on.

-still wave
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 17:05 GMT
#973
On July 24 2013 02:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Marv I thought you were going to take a pass on reading me? We've been town together for like 8 games in a row and you've suspected me in every single one of them. If that says anything, it should say that we are both town.

Marv isn't the only one who suspects you, honey.
Lets get some comments on stuff that's not you, k?
Thought on mine + 5T's recent conversation?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 23 2013 17:06 GMT
#974
Yeah, its called I can only play scum when Im in the right mindset.
It doesnt matter how many games I roll scum in.

Also, Im pretty sure my last scum game ended up with me having like 2-3 pages?
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 17:09 GMT
#975
Oats is drawing a lot of attention to himself. Like, intentionally making people look at him. I just don't see that coming from a scumOats, at least not without something more concrete to hold him too. Rayn dying just isn't doing it for me...I can't see a scumteam being concerned for OATS safety enough to shoot RAYN over someone like VE/MARV or GERIPT/WAVE or DOCH ya know?
Artanis & marv
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 17:15 GMT
#976
OH yeah I meant to say gg to Rayn---lol I was right he did get shot N1!
Haha man I'd be so pissed if that happened to me every game. I don't know if every scumteam ends up actually being afraid of him, if it's a coincidence, or people are just doing it for shits and giggles now.

Now as far as who scum was 'likely' to shoot? I figured we would have been it from start of D1 but after the no-lynch debacle I figured maybe Austin instead since we no longer looked...I dunno 'capable?'
No offense but I'm still not set on your alignment marv/VE so I'm not surprised you weren't the shot, nor am I surprised DrH wasn't. He was left up almost till LYLO in LX and he didn't do shit this game. Why would scum shoot him?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 17:22 GMT
#977
On July 24 2013 02:05 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Marv I thought you were going to take a pass on reading me? We've been town together for like 8 games in a row and you've suspected me in every single one of them. If that says anything, it should say that we are both town.

Marv isn't the only one who suspects you, honey.
Lets get some comments on stuff that's not you, k?
Thought on mine + 5T's recent conversation?


Well I'm guessing it was the conversation you had on page 48 about DrH.

I definitely think DrH just kind of gave up and ragequit. I think all of the shit that he said had happened to him was just made worse by 5T (idk which part of the hydra said it) calling him scum for missing the vote.

It makes sense that DrH didn't wait around for the night deadline to make a shot was because he just wanted to quit playing and waiting 24 hours to shoot 5T (or whoever) was not something he wanted. All in all, it's null and I think we should judge Onegu based on what he has done so far, which is back a really silly claim with decent posting and have a sense of direction.

Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 17:31 GMT
#978
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 17:35 GMT
#979
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 17:42 GMT
#980
On July 24 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Pretty sure it's implied in my post that I want to know why he thinks I'm scum.

He says he'd support a lynch of me and writes my name in red even though he didn't read my filter. Why even post that? We were all over oats for basically the same thing. He has to have a reason for thinking I'm scum. Why not post whatever it is?
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Replay Cast
1h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.