• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7587 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 134 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 17:50 GMT
#981
On July 24 2013 02:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Pretty sure it's implied in my post that I want to know why he thinks I'm scum.

He says he'd support a lynch of me and writes my name in red even though he didn't read my filter. Why even post that? We were all over oats for basically the same thing. He has to have a reason for thinking I'm scum. Why not post whatever it is?


Cause he wants to make sure he is right about his suspicions before he goes off and says something against you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 17:55 GMT
#982
On July 24 2013 02:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Pretty sure it's implied in my post that I want to know why he thinks I'm scum.

He says he'd support a lynch of me and writes my name in red even though he didn't read my filter. Why even post that? We were all over oats for basically the same thing. He has to have a reason for thinking I'm scum. Why not post whatever it is?


Cause he wants to make sure he is right about his suspicions before he goes off and says something against you.


On July 22 2013 23:45 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 23:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 22 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt read firmtofu's reasons.
I dont have reasons I can explain yet JJD. Have you not been reading the thread?

Yes, what you've said is that you don't want to reread stuff and look for those reasons. I'm asking why you can't do that.

And I'd think that you'd have some idea of why you you think someone is scum w/o needing to go back and reread.


Yeah, this is what reeks to me. Townies don't just forget what suddenly made them convinced someone was mafia.


Note what I posted that 5T bolded.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 18:01 GMT
#983
On July 24 2013 02:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Pretty sure it's implied in my post that I want to know why he thinks I'm scum.

He says he'd support a lynch of me and writes my name in red even though he didn't read my filter. Why even post that? We were all over oats for basically the same thing. He has to have a reason for thinking I'm scum. Why not post whatever it is?


Cause he wants to make sure he is right about his suspicions before he goes off and says something against you.


Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 23:45 FiveTouch wrote:
On July 22 2013 23:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 22 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt read firmtofu's reasons.
I dont have reasons I can explain yet JJD. Have you not been reading the thread?

Yes, what you've said is that you don't want to reread stuff and look for those reasons. I'm asking why you can't do that.

And I'd think that you'd have some idea of why you you think someone is scum w/o needing to go back and reread.


Yeah, this is what reeks to me. Townies don't just forget what suddenly made them convinced someone was mafia.


Note what I posted that 5T bolded.


Very nice. I must have missed that when I read the thread the first time.
Any response 5T?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 23 2013 18:08 GMT
#984
Goodnight people.
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 18:10 GMT
#985
On July 24 2013 01:52 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 01:47 FiveTouch wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:44 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:38 FiveTouch wrote:
VE & I just musing in QT. Gonna let him have some post-time. I agree with almost everything you said, Wave, except I think Tangeng could be town.

~marv

I don't like the idea of letting him go though. Someone said it earlier but we're always going to have that 'what if' feeling about him.

What makes you think he's town?


I know, it feels icky.

He's twice used the argument that Onegu is town because he could have lynched him. Now I'm well aware that scum can fake this argument, but in my experience usually they don't, it's usually townies who say stuff like this, because townies have a very self-centric view like that. I know I do that much more as town than I do as scum. Possibly because I'm usually under less suspicion as mafia, but meh.

~marv

I don't think it's a great example. I believe everything DrH said before he ragequit was true and he justified his lack of activity to himself. He figured voting for himself wouldn't have actually mattered at that point and didn't catch up or care enough about this game at that point to help us out. It had nothing to do with him being a towny or scum not dropping the hammer imo. I think scum probably knew this so I don't really think that argument holds much water.


@WoS
Scum DrH would come from a position of information unlike Town DrH which would be in ignorance. Acting on their information is what should be happening and a mislynch was the easy answer. Do you think scum would act as DrH apparently did and abstained from the vote?

Again, scum DrH COULD STILL make the no-lynch play if they were confident that I would be lynch bait and waste town time on a Day 2 lynch. In such a play, they'd have to know town well and be able to push town agenda. Given that, I'd expect one of the more vocal town voices to be scum and DrH would have been prepared for some kind of pressure on the null vote. He surely would not have rage quit.



The way I see it, I was completely focused on Onegu. There is nothing in my post about myself except the unquestionable assumption that I am town. If you want to analyse me via my posting, clearly you'll have to peel back the assumption and run through the scum scenarios.



@Marv
Not sure what kind of mentality you mean by "self-centric."
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 18:18 GMT
#986
On July 24 2013 03:10 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 01:52 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:47 FiveTouch wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:44 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:38 FiveTouch wrote:
VE & I just musing in QT. Gonna let him have some post-time. I agree with almost everything you said, Wave, except I think Tangeng could be town.

~marv

I don't like the idea of letting him go though. Someone said it earlier but we're always going to have that 'what if' feeling about him.

What makes you think he's town?


I know, it feels icky.

He's twice used the argument that Onegu is town because he could have lynched him. Now I'm well aware that scum can fake this argument, but in my experience usually they don't, it's usually townies who say stuff like this, because townies have a very self-centric view like that. I know I do that much more as town than I do as scum. Possibly because I'm usually under less suspicion as mafia, but meh.

~marv

I don't think it's a great example. I believe everything DrH said before he ragequit was true and he justified his lack of activity to himself. He figured voting for himself wouldn't have actually mattered at that point and didn't catch up or care enough about this game at that point to help us out. It had nothing to do with him being a towny or scum not dropping the hammer imo. I think scum probably knew this so I don't really think that argument holds much water.


@WoS
Scum DrH would come from a position of information unlike Town DrH which would be in ignorance. Acting on their information is what should be happening and a mislynch was the easy answer. Do you think scum would act as DrH apparently did and abstained from the vote?

Again, scum DrH COULD STILL make the no-lynch play if they were confident that I would be lynch bait and waste town time on a Day 2 lynch. In such a play, they'd have to know town well and be able to push town agenda. Given that, I'd expect one of the more vocal town voices to be scum and DrH would have been prepared for some kind of pressure on the null vote. He surely would not have rage quit.



The way I see it, I was completely focused on Onegu. There is nothing in my post about myself except the unquestionable assumption that I am town. If you want to analyse me via my posting, clearly you'll have to peel back the assumption and run through the scum scenarios.



@Marv
Not sure what kind of mentality you mean by "self-centric."

You're not following me.
I don't think DrH is scum, I think you are.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 18:54 GMT
#987
On July 24 2013 03:18 getmoript wrote:
You're not following me.
I don't think DrH is scum, I think you are.

Ok, if that is the case, I'll leave you to your analysis.

Btw, which one of you has the meta town read on JJD? Care to share?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 19:04 GMT
#988
On July 24 2013 03:54 TanGeng wrote:
Btw, which one of you has the meta town read on JJD? Care to share?
I've already asked for this. No they don't care to share.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 19:30 GMT
#989
I actually meant jrkirby when I said JarJarDrinks in my previous post. jrk had an interaction with me earlier that I found unsatisfactory and I mixed him up with JJD because derp.

So yeah, my lynch-list prior to thoroughly rereading and filtering is

TAA, Corazon, jrkirby

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

-VE
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 19:44 GMT
#990
On July 22 2013 10:46 TanGeng wrote:
Really austinmc. What do I say about 5T's omission of my name or what ever else TAA said!? Interesting, you left me off your lists? Interesting? What would be so interesting about it?

From my point of view, as vanilla town, it's just stupid and I called out both 5T and Tofu for it.

TG claimed VT D1 and is claiming RB'd D2. I need help figuring out what that means. I feel like it means something.
Artanis & marv
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 19:49 GMT
#991
Such as,

On July 23 2013 22:15 cDgCorazon wrote:
In all honesty, the TanGeng RB claim doesn't really add up for me.


?
Grubby's #1 Fan
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 19:52 GMT
#992
On July 24 2013 04:49 cDgCorazon wrote:
Such as,

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 22:15 cDgCorazon wrote:
In all honesty, the TanGeng RB claim doesn't really add up for me.


?

What does this post mean? Why did you quote me, and then post this? What are you saying it means? I don't know what it means. I'm asking you what it means.
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 19:58 GMT
#993
I'm not sure why I sucked out a RB on night 1.

If scum RB, would scum put me on a blue role?
If town RB, what does it mean? In small games, is a town RB feasible?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 23 2013 19:59 GMT
#994
My initial reaction was RB real, but coming from town. Town RBers not super duper normal, town jailers being offensive N1 silly, but ... I actually trust the claim because most claims of getting shot/RBed are real unless it's Drazerk or someone.

But that doesn't mean scum RBed him.

Still like that lynch. 5T, do you have reason to be townie beyond the RB claim and the self-centric viewpoint? I get what you're saying there, but (1) DrH's alignment with relation to not lynching TG had already come up and (2) even if it falls under the rubric of "things town say more than scum," it's...almost GOT to be said. He can't ever mention DrH/onegu WITHOUT noting that the dude didn't lynch him. I think it's not as telling in this case, because that's literally ALL that DrH did in his 48 hours here - he popped in and didn't lynch. It's impossible to gloss over, and therefore it's not worth points either way imo.
Fe fi fo fum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 19:59 GMT
#995
On July 24 2013 04:58 TanGeng wrote:
I'm not sure why I sucked out a RB on night 1.

If scum RB, would scum put me on a blue role?
If town RB, what does it mean? In small games, is a town RB feasible?

I have a theory. I'm waiting to hear Cora's theory first. I think it has something to do with you maybe lying about being roleblocked.
Artanis & marv
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 20:04 GMT
#996
On July 24 2013 04:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 03:54 TanGeng wrote:
Btw, which one of you has the meta town read on JJD? Care to share?
I've already asked for this. No they don't care to share.

I already told you. If you had bothered to read my filter then you would understand how and why I have a meta read on you.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 20:10 GMT
#997
On July 24 2013 04:59 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 04:58 TanGeng wrote:
I'm not sure why I sucked out a RB on night 1.

If scum RB, would scum put me on a blue role?
If town RB, what does it mean? In small games, is a town RB feasible?

I have a theory. I'm waiting to hear Cora's theory first. I think it has something to do with you maybe lying about being roleblocked.


There is always the lying about being VT and about being RB'd interpretation.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:16 GMT
#998
That's Getmoript's theory.
Artanis & marv
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#999
On July 24 2013 04:58 TanGeng wrote:
I'm not sure why I sucked out a RB on night 1.

If scum RB, would scum put me on a blue role?
If town RB, what does it mean? In small games, is a town RB feasible?


I love how your thought about the scum RB'ing you is completely in line with town sentiment, yet your thought about the town RB'ing you is complete setup speculation and WIFOM.

There's literally no explanation why anyone would RB you. I really don't buy your RB claim.
Grubby's #1 Fan
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 20:31 GMT
#1000
I buy it. I think TG is town and scum are setting him up with the RB.

Think about it. If he's scum, why would he claim RB after claiming VT on D1? That doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective, because he'd have to answer weird questions like "Why would scum roleblock you if you claimed VT?"
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18m
Patches Events
5h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 18m
OSC
13h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.