• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 04 2013 17:08 GMT
#65
##YOLO
/in
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 04 2013 17:32 GMT
#70
My nukes may be as sudden as my signup.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 07 2013 08:47 GMT
#418
Morning!
I'd like to bring to your attention a scum suspect that seems to be passing by the sidelines. That man is named FirmTofu. Just read his filter, it isn't long. Infact, it has only one post. This one:
On July 07 2013 07:39 FirmTofu wrote:
Reading thread, give me a few minutes.
If you look at the post from a townie perspective you'd expect some kind of followup. There's none. Dudes scum.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 07 2013 08:49 GMT
#419
On July 07 2013 15:47 Alakaslam wrote:
-snip-
Jwupwut [johnnywup] looks like town.
-snip-

Why?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 07 2013 09:19 GMT
#424
MajuGarzett is also really suspicious, all he has really done is fling mud onto rayn.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 07 2013 09:56 GMT
#439
On July 07 2013 18:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
jampidampi look at MZ and tell me what do you see.

I see someone tunneling another person, really. Though the way it is happening makes me wonder. He lists geript as town, but you as scum, even though in my eyes your little back&forth with geript is town on town. So Meapak, what in your eyes makes geripts and rays interaction look like town on scum?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 07 2013 10:33 GMT
#443
@Chezinu
Any reason to exclude SnB and ghost?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 07 2013 13:58 GMT
#460
Stutters, who's scum?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 08 2013 16:17 GMT
#972
I can get behind a NG lynch. I'll not repeat anything said about him, but just look these two posts: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=45#899
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=45#900
He comes back to the thread just to tell that in his opinion, FirmTofu is bad. And not the scummy looking bad, but the not enough skill bad. If he was town wouldn't he have commented on something scummy/townie, not something bad?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 08 2013 16:17 GMT
#973
Meapak should be saved if possibel, he is totes town.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 08 2013 16:20 GMT
#977
On July 09 2013 01:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
So....if I were to tell you guys to get your votes off of NG.....

What makes you not want lynch him? Why can't you save Meapak without conditions?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 08 2013 16:23 GMT
#982
On July 09 2013 01:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Johnny I'm not getting lynched.
Today or ever.

Come on where are the rest of you guys?
I REALLY wanna YOLO this and I'm pretty tempted but I at least want to see if SOME people approve.

What stops you from using your own judgement?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 08 2013 16:42 GMT
#1015
On July 09 2013 01:33 Ace wrote:
##unvote Chezinu

His nuke is possibly harmless, and he only nuked Xata because he was retaliating. Of course he didn't read the thread and realized the nuke wasn't real because he's a troll.

Is it normal for town Chezinu to not read the thread? Is it normal for town Chezinu to to use his killing powers without thinking? Or explaining?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 08 2013 16:54 GMT
#1024
On July 09 2013 01:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
this is the best news I will get all day lol.

also gratz on the zealot jampidampi

thanks

So should we lynch Chezinu for not explaining his nuking properly?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 09 2013 10:39 GMT
#1608
I don't think rayn lauched the nuke.

On July 07 2013 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Nuke: Xatalos
If he had a nuke, why wouldn't it have been launched here? Unless the nuke could be launched only by a PM to the hosts, rays nuke should have been launched at Xata early D1.

On July 07 2013 08:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyone who has a nuke available nuke geript. He's scum.
On July 07 2013 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SOMEONE NUKE CHEZINU ASAP! HE IS NUKING TOWN! ANTI-NUKE! WHATEVER!

plz
On July 07 2013 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i do not have a nuke. I tell that now. SOMEONE NUKE CHEZINU!
Anyone who is town and has a nuke, nuke Chezinu-.
Rayn calling for others to be nuked. If he had a nuke why wouldn't he nuke them himself?

On July 07 2013 18:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
jampidampi look at MZ and tell me what do you see.
Here he's asking opinions on Meapak 10 min before mods confirmed the launch. If he's trying to get permission to fire the nuke or confirmation for his scumread wouldn't he wait until after the responses to fire the nuke? If he had already set his mind on nuking Meapak, why ask others for their opinion on Meapak?

On July 07 2013 19:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 18:31 geript wrote:
@rayn... was that you?

No it was not me.

I think town should claim all their nukes so that we can tell for sure if there is an unclaimed nuke that's from scum. I don't see any downside doing so.

Either way if this nuke to MZ is from town, please claim it whoever shot it. If nobody claims it probably means MZ is town, i was wrong, and mafia is trying to frame me.
Rays first post after the launch. If there is no downside for claiming a silent nuke why wouldn't you claim it right then? The bolded is especially odd. If you launched the nuke, why would it pop in to your mind that scum are trying to frame you by nuking your scumread who is actually town?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 09 2013 10:45 GMT
#1611
On July 09 2013 19:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
So why did he claim it?

Currently pondering about that. Didn't want to one mega post that everyone just skips.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 09 2013 11:45 GMT
#1623
Was writing analysis about why Rayn could have possibly claimed the nuke, but since he has admitted that it was some sort of big play that he will explain later, I'm just going to stop right now and post what I had written spoilered below. If he doesn't explain, lynch him.

+ Show Spoiler +
Possible scenarios in which rayn claims the nuke:
1) Rayn is town, actually lauched the nuke, and thinks WoS and Meapak are scum with WoS saving Meapak
See my earlier why I think he didn't launch the nuke.

2) Rayn is town and claimed a nuke he didn't launch
Some sort of trick to catch scum? For that to be true he must have though that scum launched the nuke. Because if he though town lauched it, he would just get counterclaimed and then be in a shitty situation.

3) Rayn is scum, launched the nuke and claimed it to put heat onto Meapak and WoS
See my earlier why I think he didn't launch the nuke.

4) Rayn is scum and claimed a nuke his scumbuddy lauched to put heat onto Meapak and WoS
Only possible if
  1. Meapak and WoS are town
  2. Scum are low on misslynch possibilities
  3. the scumteam though Rayn had enough towncred to live despite a shitty nuke claim like this
1. because why would scum launch a nuke at scum and why would a scum WoS redirect a nuke from town to town. They can't all three be scum, because why would Rayn put them all in a worse position by claiming the nuke? 2. because why is there otherwise any reason to claim the nuke to put pressure on WoS and Meapak? 3. because it's no use claiming if he just gets lynched.

5) Rayn is scum and claimed a nuke not lauched by his scumbuddy
Rayn concludes that since nobody has claimed the nuke, someone must have a reason for not claiming it, be it that they are 3rd party or maybe that they have multiple nukes, and therefore would not counterclaim him. He claims it to put heat onto Meapak and WoS.

6) Rayn is 3rd party
Since we don't a possible 3rd partys wincon, I won't speculate on this so much. If he is a 3rd party, the claim is most likely for survival, as not looking so townie makes scum less likely to shoot at you. Other than that, maybe his wincon is related to Meapak dying? It's just too much speculation to think of it this way.

The only options that actually make sense are 2, 5 and 6.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 09 2013 12:38 GMT
#1651
On July 09 2013 21:29 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 21:25 Xatalos wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:19 Ace wrote:
How is it wrong? Be objective here.

There was a concerted effort to turn around the DI lynch. austincc posts a case on ON. Immediately a band wagon forms. DI defends himself and disappears from the thread. ON defends himself, role claims, and still gets lynched. There are no votes moving off of ON at this time. He flips Town.

MZ figures that rayne must be lying after rayne claims to have nuked him. This is where the doubt on rayne comes from.

I show up and I'm already looking at how the lynch played out. I already note how its going down. I get to MZ's post about rayne, who was instrumental to turning around the DI lynch.

Why would I call out anyone else but rayne? Logically, think about this. I think you seriously are lost because if you can't tell what my opinion on rayne is right now this is pointless.


So you believe rayn is lying about his "big play"? Do you mean he's scum and launched the nuke after all? If you believe him on that point (which seems a pretty obvious thing to do IMO), you have no other decent reason to continue. He was just one of many who helped changing the lynch around, and unless DI flips red, it doesn't even prove anything at all.


Yes. I believe rayne is scum not only for nuking MZ, but the DI lynch. I'm taking them both together. When geript asked me earlier about why I didn't include him as a suspect this was the same reasoning. Don't think I'm ignoring the entire wagon, I'm just only speaking on rayne right now because it makes no sense to put suspicion on everyone. It won't accomplish anything right now.

Can you then point out what makes you think Rayn nuked? I wrote a big post explaining why I think Rayn didn't nuke, what makes my analysis wrong?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 09 2013 12:58 GMT
#1663
On July 09 2013 21:48 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 21:38 jampidampi wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:29 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:25 Xatalos wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:19 Ace wrote:
How is it wrong? Be objective here.

There was a concerted effort to turn around the DI lynch. austincc posts a case on ON. Immediately a band wagon forms. DI defends himself and disappears from the thread. ON defends himself, role claims, and still gets lynched. There are no votes moving off of ON at this time. He flips Town.

MZ figures that rayne must be lying after rayne claims to have nuked him. This is where the doubt on rayne comes from.

I show up and I'm already looking at how the lynch played out. I already note how its going down. I get to MZ's post about rayne, who was instrumental to turning around the DI lynch.

Why would I call out anyone else but rayne? Logically, think about this. I think you seriously are lost because if you can't tell what my opinion on rayne is right now this is pointless.


So you believe rayn is lying about his "big play"? Do you mean he's scum and launched the nuke after all? If you believe him on that point (which seems a pretty obvious thing to do IMO), you have no other decent reason to continue. He was just one of many who helped changing the lynch around, and unless DI flips red, it doesn't even prove anything at all.


Yes. I believe rayne is scum not only for nuking MZ, but the DI lynch. I'm taking them both together. When geript asked me earlier about why I didn't include him as a suspect this was the same reasoning. Don't think I'm ignoring the entire wagon, I'm just only speaking on rayne right now because it makes no sense to put suspicion on everyone. It won't accomplish anything right now.

Can you then point out what makes you think Rayn nuked? I wrote a big post explaining why I think Rayn didn't nuke, what makes my analysis wrong?


I think he nuked because I dont think he is dumb enough to nuke MZ just like that as Town. MZ was the one who called him out for lying and I don't think he expected that to happen. All of a sudden it is some big plan he had all along?

regarding your post, I don't think he would have launched a nuke at Xata. He had no good reason for doing so. The first person he really went hard on was Chezinu, which would have made the most sense to nuke. Not sending a nuke at the guy he is calling for to be nuked makes no sense here.

If he is fake claiming the nuke on MZ it does not add up. It still does not explain why he would just not have nuked Chezinu, and why he would even own up to that nuke in the first place. We don't know who the nuke came from and once MZ caught him in a lie he was stuck.

The first point is that if he had a nuke, that post would have lauched it. Forget about reasonings, look at Chez and johnny lauching their nukes. They type ##Nuke: [insert target here] and the nuke is lauched. If Rayn had a nuke, why wouldn't his post have lauched the nuke? Did you even read my post and think about it? If Rayn had a fucking nuke it would have been launched at Xata early D1! That is why couldn't have a nuke at Meapak!
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
July 09 2013 13:04 GMT
#1667
On July 09 2013 22:00 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 21:58 jampidampi wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:48 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:38 jampidampi wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:29 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:25 Xatalos wrote:
On July 09 2013 21:19 Ace wrote:
How is it wrong? Be objective here.

There was a concerted effort to turn around the DI lynch. austincc posts a case on ON. Immediately a band wagon forms. DI defends himself and disappears from the thread. ON defends himself, role claims, and still gets lynched. There are no votes moving off of ON at this time. He flips Town.

MZ figures that rayne must be lying after rayne claims to have nuked him. This is where the doubt on rayne comes from.

I show up and I'm already looking at how the lynch played out. I already note how its going down. I get to MZ's post about rayne, who was instrumental to turning around the DI lynch.

Why would I call out anyone else but rayne? Logically, think about this. I think you seriously are lost because if you can't tell what my opinion on rayne is right now this is pointless.


So you believe rayn is lying about his "big play"? Do you mean he's scum and launched the nuke after all? If you believe him on that point (which seems a pretty obvious thing to do IMO), you have no other decent reason to continue. He was just one of many who helped changing the lynch around, and unless DI flips red, it doesn't even prove anything at all.


Yes. I believe rayne is scum not only for nuking MZ, but the DI lynch. I'm taking them both together. When geript asked me earlier about why I didn't include him as a suspect this was the same reasoning. Don't think I'm ignoring the entire wagon, I'm just only speaking on rayne right now because it makes no sense to put suspicion on everyone. It won't accomplish anything right now.

Can you then point out what makes you think Rayn nuked? I wrote a big post explaining why I think Rayn didn't nuke, what makes my analysis wrong?


I think he nuked because I dont think he is dumb enough to nuke MZ just like that as Town. MZ was the one who called him out for lying and I don't think he expected that to happen. All of a sudden it is some big plan he had all along?

regarding your post, I don't think he would have launched a nuke at Xata. He had no good reason for doing so. The first person he really went hard on was Chezinu, which would have made the most sense to nuke. Not sending a nuke at the guy he is calling for to be nuked makes no sense here.

If he is fake claiming the nuke on MZ it does not add up. It still does not explain why he would just not have nuked Chezinu, and why he would even own up to that nuke in the first place. We don't know who the nuke came from and once MZ caught him in a lie he was stuck.

The first point is that if he had a nuke, that post would have lauched it. Forget about reasonings, look at Chez and johnny lauching their nukes. They type ##Nuke: [insert target here] and the nuke is lauched. If Rayn had a nuke, why wouldn't his post have lauched the nuke? Did you even read my post and think about it? If Rayn had a fucking nuke it would have been launched at Xata early D1! That is why couldn't have a nuke at Meapak!


Why would you assume his nuke has to be activated that way? why couldn't it be a PM only nuke?

Why do you go from thinking that Ray lauhced a nuke to thinking he didn't in the same post?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
25m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.