• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11902 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 97 98 99 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 22:34:41
June 19 2013 22:33 GMT
#41
On June 20 2013 07:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
I have explored Cheesecake rolls deeper than any man or woman ever before

I just barf burped.

EDIT: I MEAN I JUST BARF BURPED
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
June 20 2013 01:32 GMT
#42
Is someone who is jailed by the Yellow Ranger (roleblocker) informed that they have been roleblocked? I know they are not informed if they are saved, but what about the roleblock itself? The role description doesn't specify.

On June 20 2013 07:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 07:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
I have explored Cheesecake rolls deeper than any man or woman ever before

NMM XLIII is now over. Dandel Ion has won. I will start up a new NMM game for anyone who wants to join.


+ Show Spoiler +

Ace will coach mafia


gg go next?
fferyllt
Profile Joined April 2013
United States317 Posts
June 20 2013 01:40 GMT
#43
/obs
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 02:11:49
June 20 2013 02:11 GMT
#44
On June 20 2013 10:40 fferyllt wrote:
/obs

What's up, fferyllt. Good see you again around TL Mafia :D
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
June 20 2013 02:33 GMT
#45
On June 20 2013 10:32 Aquanim wrote:
Is someone who is jailed by the Yellow Ranger (roleblocker) informed that they have been roleblocked? I know they are not informed if they are saved, but what about the roleblock itself? The role description doesn't specify.

Never mind, I read the setup notes spoiler and the answer is yes.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 20 2013 03:01 GMT
#46
On June 20 2013 11:33 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 10:32 Aquanim wrote:
Is someone who is jailed by the Yellow Ranger (roleblocker) informed that they have been roleblocked? I know they are not informed if they are saved, but what about the roleblock itself? The role description doesn't specify.

Never mind, I read the setup notes spoiler and the answer is yes.

Correct. Jailed targets are informed that they have been roleblocked.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 20 2013 03:33 GMT
#47
On June 20 2013 07:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 07:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
I have explored Cheesecake rolls deeper than any man or woman ever before

I just barf burped.

EDIT: I MEAN I JUST BARF BURPED


Fail host...must be replaced.
Grubby's #1 Fan
fferyllt
Profile Joined April 2013
United States317 Posts
June 20 2013 03:47 GMT
#48
On June 20 2013 11:11 StiMaDDict wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 10:40 fferyllt wrote:
/obs

What's up, fferyllt. Good see you again around TL Mafia :D


Good to see you playing another game!
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
June 20 2013 10:45 GMT
#49
/in.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
June 20 2013 16:21 GMT
#50
On June 20 2013 05:42 Ange777 wrote:
I played my first Newbie Game with FirmTofu :D

OH HEY! How's it going? I love you <3 Have you been playing regularly? I'm trying mafia again because it's summer now and I have bunches of time.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 20 2013 17:15 GMT
#51
Where is iVlosk?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
June 20 2013 17:19 GMT
#52
On June 21 2013 02:15 Onegu wrote:
Where is iVlosk?



http://www.omgus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=983

he told me he was hosting that game.
*shrug*
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 20 2013 17:22 GMT
#53
On June 21 2013 02:15 Onegu wrote:
Where is iVlosk?

Working. Hosting a game on another site. He played in a newbie to acclimate to the forum here and get a sense of the style (also potentially to recruit =P) Someone there called me a pussy or something for preferring TL's forum style to a more classic/generic PHPBB board. They don't have all the cool toys like subscribed threads and the handy filter button. It's functional though. Different experience to be sure.

PM him if you think he should join in or I can track him down for you if you're interested.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 17:28:48
June 20 2013 17:27 GMT
#54
I have PM him but no response..

Just dont want to wait a month for this gameto start like the last one :-(
Try TL Mafia!!!
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
June 20 2013 18:20 GMT
#55
/obs played my max newbie games but they are still fun to watch
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
June 20 2013 20:25 GMT
#56
On June 21 2013 01:21 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 05:42 Ange777 wrote:
I played my first Newbie Game with FirmTofu :D

OH HEY! How's it going? I love you <3 Have you been playing regularly? I'm trying mafia again because it's summer now and I have bunches of time.


I played a few more afterwards but took a long break from mafia until recently You need to use up your Newbie games so that we can play together in the normal ones ^^

Good luck in the game :D
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Hurricane Sponge
Profile Joined March 2010
868 Posts
June 21 2013 02:53 GMT
#57
Hahaha oh wow. Just googled 'hip hop kido'. Our mod did some serious homework.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 03:23:43
June 21 2013 03:22 GMT
#58
What does WIFOM mean
Try TL Mafia!!!
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 21 2013 04:07 GMT
#59
Just in case you haven't already found this: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM

For example, let's say that Player A is going to be lynched. He knows for sure that he will die. Right before he dies, he posts a giant case against Player X.
Player A flips as mafia.
What does this say about Player X? Is he more likely town or mafia now?

(someone else correct me if I'm off)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 21 2013 04:23 GMT
#60
Ah, here it is. /in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 97 98 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1265
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2m
BSL Open Qualifier
2m
OSC
4h 2m
Replay Cast
4h 2m
OSC
17h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.