• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7494 users

Catch 22 Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 12:41 GMT
#388
On June 21 2013 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: I apparently missed your "nothing at all yet" post. Is that really everything you have to say about her atm?


Like what do you expect people to say about her? shea hasn't done anything but ask some questions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 00:41 GMT
#550
On June 22 2013 06:57 Ange777 wrote:
Okay, so first of all to answer your question:

@DarthPunk:

I have not played any recent games with ObviousOne, so I don't know why he would be scummy for doing the same as Hapa. Do you have any "proof" to show that a townie ObviousOne should not do this?

@rayn:

I didn't understand whether Oats was seriously referring to his own reasoning as bad. So after he clarified it, I felt like I could understand how he got his reads. Regarding Coag, I really don't like his filter but people seem to simply ignore him (even marv does not take him seriously and he is the target of Coag's lynch campaign) so I prefer to concentrate on people I have played with and whom I might actually read accurately on day 1.


Yeah. THe 'proof' (talking about proof in a game like mafia smh) Is that he spends like most of the first post of the game talking about why oats is town and then in the very next paragraph says he is willing to lynch oates. It makes his town read disingenuous, and i struggle to find how a townie would be willing to lynch someone he spent so much effort establishing as town.

It doesn't make any sense. Hapa did not spend all of his first post calling oates town and then saying he could lynch oates.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 00:45 GMT
#551
On June 22 2013 07:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:37 Ange777 wrote:
@marv:

Wouldn't a scum Obvious be more conscious about promoting activity and failing it himself as a scum player?


This would be logical yes, but I don't rely on mafia to carry through on their promises. Also, as far as I remember no-one else has pulled him up on this until I have so far - maybe he hopes it just looks nice at the time, at a time when he *is* actually making a couple of posts.

In Smurf Obvious posted nicely as mafia but as little as possible, whereas when Obvious is town he actively tries to solve the game.

I think I've talked myself into voting him, he's my best lead for now ^^

##Vote: Obvious


On the rare occasions marv and I agree it means caught scum or a mislynched blazinghand. Wonderful things either way.

##vote:Obviousone
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 00:46 GMT
#552
On June 22 2013 07:50 Ange777 wrote:
@marv: I just feel like I would be more careful about making any promises as scum because people will remember them and hold me to account for them and the least I would want is stand out badly. Right now I'd put Obvious in the same categorie as the other lurkers.

@Sloosh:

What part of Obvious' entry made you suspicious?


Nah broken promise plus wanting to policy lynch his town read is not the same as other lurkers.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 01:23 GMT
#554
On June 22 2013 10:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
guys. Yamato has no scum reads, he was super easily convinced about his strongest scumread being town. Within a period of 30 minutes. Then he fucks off again. He isnt scumhunting, he is throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.


and he didn't answer any of the questions we wanted answered last night. If we don;t lynch obvious i probably want to lynch yamato.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 10:49 GMT
#575
Yeah, it's the weekend and I am at a LAN. So I'll play when I get home.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 15:28 GMT
#611
So I am scummy because I don't give a shit about the game? like what the fuck? Obviously I care a great deal about the game through the amount of effort I have put in so far. I think hapa and yamato feel strange about me because happily i haven't yet been tunnelled stupidly and had to defend myself like the start of every game i have played in recent memory.

At the moment the glaring obvious scum is... obvious. (lol) He makes a shitty post, then fucks off and doesn't explain or do anything. In his last game I played with him he was town and when i accused him day one he went ballistic and OMGUS'd me for ever. this game he ignores me calling him out and then disappears after bitching about lukers.

Putting aside the shit hapa and marv say. Which is not even meta more a personality thing. Yamato bothers me. the way he goes about calling out scum reads is fucked up. He does these little soft pushes but doesn't really commit to any of them. But SEEMS decisive and confident when his actions prove he actually isn't.

Hapa has been wrong before and he could be wrong again and there are things about yamato that bother me despite hapa's reasons for town yamato.

All in all we should lynch Obvious though.

Sheep me plz
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 15:42 GMT
#622
On June 23 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP comment on my case on Hapa kthxbye?


You should vote for obvious cause we aren't lynching hapa day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 15:53 GMT
#632
On June 23 2013 00:42 yamato77 wrote:
My reads have been consistent the whole game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, or simply can't read.

DP, your lack of giving a fuck about this game is exactly why I think you could be mafia. You haven't attempted to figure out anything in the game aside from at the very start, which is a poor way to play. It's easy to fake interest and involvement for a short period of time, but obviously your interest in this game has waned significantly over the course of the day, which is a trait I would associate with mafia, no matter how good he supposedly is.

Cora, you think I'm scum every game we play in. Take a step back, realize that I've been attempting to figure this game out with Hapa and Marv for a while, and go take a reread of the game where you don't assume that I'm mafia. I used to tunnel like you every game, but it gets you nowhere. What do you think about OO, Shaiopi, or Darthpunk?


What the fuck. If you don't think I have been trying to figure the game out you are either scum or retarded or both.As to my drop off inn activity. It's saturday. I was being social.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:00 GMT
#644
On June 23 2013 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 00:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP comment on my case on Hapa kthxbye?


You should vote for obvious cause we aren't lynching hapa day one.


Hapa's been lynched day 1 before and he was mafia. That's a cop out excuse DP.


Hapa is not someone you lynch day one. Just like you. If he is scum it will be obvious later. It's not worth the risk of mislynching town hapa. I said all this before.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:02 GMT
#648
On June 23 2013 00:55 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 00:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 yamato77 wrote:
My reads have been consistent the whole game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, or simply can't read.

DP, your lack of giving a fuck about this game is exactly why I think you could be mafia. You haven't attempted to figure out anything in the game aside from at the very start, which is a poor way to play. It's easy to fake interest and involvement for a short period of time, but obviously your interest in this game has waned significantly over the course of the day, which is a trait I would associate with mafia, no matter how good he supposedly is.

Cora, you think I'm scum every game we play in. Take a step back, realize that I've been attempting to figure this game out with Hapa and Marv for a while, and go take a reread of the game where you don't assume that I'm mafia. I used to tunnel like you every game, but it gets you nowhere. What do you think about OO, Shaiopi, or Darthpunk?


What the fuck. If you don't think I have been trying to figure the game out you are either scum or retarded or both.As to my drop off inn activity. It's saturday. I was being social.


Your reads are essentially the same as they were over 24 hours ago and you basically refuse to talk about anything else. No, you aren't involved in figuring out the game.


Yeah. Obvious hasn;t been around for 24 hours. some times it just simple. This is one of those times. I like to focus on one thing at a time. Ask marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:05 GMT
#653
On June 23 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
DO YOU REMEMBER QUICK LYNCH SCUM GF HAPA DP?


YEAH BUT HAPA WAS PLAYING LIKE SHIT THAT GAME. he isn't this time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:09 GMT
#663
On June 23 2013 01:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP comment on my case on Hapa kthxbye?


You should vote for obvious cause we aren't lynching hapa day one.


Hapa's been lynched day 1 before and he was mafia. That's a cop out excuse DP.


Hapa is not someone you lynch day one. Just like you. If he is scum it will be obvious later. It's not worth the risk of mislynching town hapa. I said all this before.


Yes, but you're wrong. No-one is unlynchable day 1. The reason it's a particularly bad idea to lynch me in particular day 1 is because my style swings around a lot so it's hard to get an accurate read. Hapa is actually a paragon of consistency.

Why don't you just comment on the case?


I don't agree. Hapa is rarely a good lynch day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:13 GMT
#667
On June 23 2013 01:08 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:55 yamato77 wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 yamato77 wrote:
My reads have been consistent the whole game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, or simply can't read.

DP, your lack of giving a fuck about this game is exactly why I think you could be mafia. You haven't attempted to figure out anything in the game aside from at the very start, which is a poor way to play. It's easy to fake interest and involvement for a short period of time, but obviously your interest in this game has waned significantly over the course of the day, which is a trait I would associate with mafia, no matter how good he supposedly is.

Cora, you think I'm scum every game we play in. Take a step back, realize that I've been attempting to figure this game out with Hapa and Marv for a while, and go take a reread of the game where you don't assume that I'm mafia. I used to tunnel like you every game, but it gets you nowhere. What do you think about OO, Shaiopi, or Darthpunk?


What the fuck. If you don't think I have been trying to figure the game out you are either scum or retarded or both.As to my drop off inn activity. It's saturday. I was being social.


Your reads are essentially the same as they were over 24 hours ago and you basically refuse to talk about anything else. No, you aren't involved in figuring out the game.


Yeah. Obvious hasn;t been around for 24 hours. some times it just simple. This is one of those times. I like to focus on one thing at a time. Ask marv.

Lazy DP is scum DP.


Don;t you even dare try and use meta on me. This heurisitic is fucking bullshit. But if you want to use it I suggest you pull some evidence from my previous games.

Hint: I can be and am lazy as both alignments.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:18 GMT
#673
On June 23 2013 01:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:03 marvellosity wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP comment on my case on Hapa kthxbye?


You should vote for obvious cause we aren't lynching hapa day one.


Hapa's been lynched day 1 before and he was mafia. That's a cop out excuse DP.


Hapa is not someone you lynch day one. Just like you. If he is scum it will be obvious later. It's not worth the risk of mislynching town hapa. I said all this before.


Yes, but you're wrong. No-one is unlynchable day 1. The reason it's a particularly bad idea to lynch me in particular day 1 is because my style swings around a lot so it's hard to get an accurate read. Hapa is actually a paragon of consistency.

Why don't you just comment on the case?


I don't agree. Hapa is rarely a good lynch day one.


You're becoming an increasingly good lynch.


I didn't want to comment on the case because I didn't want to give a hapa lynch traction. I think it is a bad idea to lynch hapa day one and I want people to vote for obvious. Therefore I dismiss the case on hapa for now and draw focus back to the lynch I want.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:20 GMT
#676
On June 23 2013 01:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:08 yamato77 wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:55 yamato77 wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 yamato77 wrote:
My reads have been consistent the whole game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, or simply can't read.

DP, your lack of giving a fuck about this game is exactly why I think you could be mafia. You haven't attempted to figure out anything in the game aside from at the very start, which is a poor way to play. It's easy to fake interest and involvement for a short period of time, but obviously your interest in this game has waned significantly over the course of the day, which is a trait I would associate with mafia, no matter how good he supposedly is.

Cora, you think I'm scum every game we play in. Take a step back, realize that I've been attempting to figure this game out with Hapa and Marv for a while, and go take a reread of the game where you don't assume that I'm mafia. I used to tunnel like you every game, but it gets you nowhere. What do you think about OO, Shaiopi, or Darthpunk?


What the fuck. If you don't think I have been trying to figure the game out you are either scum or retarded or both.As to my drop off inn activity. It's saturday. I was being social.


Your reads are essentially the same as they were over 24 hours ago and you basically refuse to talk about anything else. No, you aren't involved in figuring out the game.


Yeah. Obvious hasn;t been around for 24 hours. some times it just simple. This is one of those times. I like to focus on one thing at a time. Ask marv.

Lazy DP is scum DP.


Don;t you even dare try and use meta on me. This heurisitic is fucking bullshit. But if you want to use it I suggest you pull some evidence from my previous games.

Hint: I can be and am lazy as both alignments.

Lol, you've said that line about everything you've done this game.

How are we supposed to arrive at any solid conclusion about your alignment based on meta when you apparently do everything as both alignments? Otherwise, we could just lynch you for being useless and scummy and be done with it.


You don't use meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:21 GMT
#679
On June 23 2013 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
##Vote: DarthPunk


Now you are going to go and comment the case.


Fuck off rayn. I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH HAPA. I WANT TO LYNCH OBVIOUS. and I am not going to be bullied into it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:23 GMT
#682
On June 23 2013 01:20 marvellosity wrote:
I'm in rayn

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk


Also Oats/yamato, whatever you two are doing it's not helpful. Here, Oats, I went into yamato's filter myself for you just so you can stop asking him the same thing over and over.

+ Show Spoiler +

On June 21 2013 14:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 14:25 Hapahauli wrote:
On June 21 2013 14:24 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2013 14:22 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Yamato

We're at about ~5 pages of filter, so you should have enough information to carry this game. What are your thoughts on the players who have posted so far?

Coag and DP are the only people I'm actually worried about at this point.


Talk to me about DP a bit. It usually takes me a while to have a concrete read on him, so I'm surprised you have worries this early.

He just hasn't done anything that would make me swing either way about him. This continued angry-man act is a bit disconcerting.


On June 21 2013 14:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 14:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 14:29 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2013 14:25 Hapahauli wrote:
On June 21 2013 14:24 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2013 14:22 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Yamato

We're at about ~5 pages of filter, so you should have enough information to carry this game. What are your thoughts on the players who have posted so far?

Coag and DP are the only people I'm actually worried about at this point.


Talk to me about DP a bit. It usually takes me a while to have a concrete read on him, so I'm surprised you have worries this early.

He just hasn't done anything that would make me swing either way about him. This continued angry-man act is a bit disconcerting.


So you are 'worried about me for no reason' and the only thing you mention is something which i have done consistently as both alignments since the beginning of time.

Why would you mention me at all if you actually had no reason for the read? And what about coag? What has coag done to make you worried?

It's precisely that neither of you have done anything particularly townish at all that worries me. It's obviously early, but I have quite a few soft town reads already.


On June 22 2013 17:31 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 17:21 Hapahauli wrote:
What about DP is cause for concern? I've seen you say that you "worry" about him a lot, but you've said virtually nothing specific about him.

Also,
Perhaps my phrasing has been poor this game, but being clear with how I feel about a particular player's posting when things are not as black and white as I'd like them to be is difficult. I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not particularly confident in any read.


So is this a pressure vote on me or are you reasonably confident I'm mafia?

On June 22 2013 17:13 yamato77 wrote:
My problem with you is that you seem afraid to call me mafia, like you're scared that I'll insta-tunnel you for it and get you lynched. This doesn't feel like the organic line of questioning I usually receive from town Hapa at all.


Question: when have I ever been afraid to call someone mafia when I'm mafia? >>

Do you think DP seems particularly interested in this game? I don't.

You being timid in a game is how you seem as mafia. I don't like that you seem sheepish with your timing of questioning me right after Oats and DP state their suspicion of me.


On June 23 2013 00:42 yamato77 wrote:
My reads have been consistent the whole game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, or simply can't read.

DP, your lack of giving a fuck about this game is exactly why I think you could be mafia. You haven't attempted to figure out anything in the game aside from at the very start, which is a poor way to play. It's easy to fake interest and involvement for a short period of time, but obviously your interest in this game has waned significantly over the course of the day, which is a trait I would associate with mafia, no matter how good he supposedly is.

Cora, you think I'm scum every game we play in. Take a step back, realize that I've been attempting to figure this game out with Hapa and Marv for a while, and go take a reread of the game where you don't assume that I'm mafia. I used to tunnel like you every game, but it gets you nowhere. What do you think about OO, Shaiopi, or Darthpunk?


On June 23 2013 00:55 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 00:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 yamato77 wrote:
My reads have been consistent the whole game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, or simply can't read.

DP, your lack of giving a fuck about this game is exactly why I think you could be mafia. You haven't attempted to figure out anything in the game aside from at the very start, which is a poor way to play. It's easy to fake interest and involvement for a short period of time, but obviously your interest in this game has waned significantly over the course of the day, which is a trait I would associate with mafia, no matter how good he supposedly is.

Cora, you think I'm scum every game we play in. Take a step back, realize that I've been attempting to figure this game out with Hapa and Marv for a while, and go take a reread of the game where you don't assume that I'm mafia. I used to tunnel like you every game, but it gets you nowhere. What do you think about OO, Shaiopi, or Darthpunk?


What the fuck. If you don't think I have been trying to figure the game out you are either scum or retarded or both.As to my drop off inn activity. It's saturday. I was being social.


Your reads are essentially the same as they were over 24 hours ago and you basically refuse to talk about anything else. No, you aren't involved in figuring out the game.



you sheeping yamato marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:35 GMT
#689
On June 23 2013 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:12 marvellosity wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:03 marvellosity wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 23 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP comment on my case on Hapa kthxbye?


You should vote for obvious cause we aren't lynching hapa day one.


Hapa's been lynched day 1 before and he was mafia. That's a cop out excuse DP.


Hapa is not someone you lynch day one. Just like you. If he is scum it will be obvious later. It's not worth the risk of mislynching town hapa. I said all this before.


Yes, but you're wrong. No-one is unlynchable day 1. The reason it's a particularly bad idea to lynch me in particular day 1 is because my style swings around a lot so it's hard to get an accurate read. Hapa is actually a paragon of consistency.

Why don't you just comment on the case?


I don't agree. Hapa is rarely a good lynch day one.


You're becoming an increasingly good lynch.


I didn't want to comment on the case because I didn't want to give a hapa lynch traction. I think it is a bad idea to lynch hapa day one and I want people to vote for obvious. Therefore I dismiss the case on hapa for now and draw focus back to the lynch I want.


Do you think the case is bad or not?
If you think so why don't you de-bunk it? If you don't think so, why are you not taking account a possibility that Hapa is scum? Who is to say both OO and Hapa are not scum?

wtf is this? This is the reason i am probably be willing to kill you always. Like what you did when you claimed miller in last game we played and defended you claim besides doing stuff that actually matters (scumhunting). I don't know if you are just too arrogant or what is it, but seriously wtf? If you are town stop with that mentality and help us finding mafia.



You know what I think about your case? I think it was bad. I think it took you a long time to say not much about why hapa is scum and CERTAINLY nothing convincing enough to make me want to lynch hapa day one.

Like basically you are saying hapa didn't respond to a question and was vague about scum reads. Fine. That is not enough to lynch anyone. If your case had blown me away then I would be far more willing to (IMO) waste time talking about a hapa lynch over an obvious lynch. But it didn't so I wasn't.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 22 2013 16:38 GMT
#693
On June 23 2013 01:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
So why do you think he downright refuses to talk about anything as scum?


Same question for town to you


WIFOM
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shuttle 1586
Artosis 601
Bale 67
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 355
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox611
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor898
Other Games
summit1g9261
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS60
ViBE59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP145
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta16
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo522
Other Games
• Scarra769
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 57m
OSC
18h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.