• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 14 2013 04:39 GMT
#1222
On June 14 2013 13:24 Sylencia wrote:
Also, shooting GK is better ^-^


@Syl
I am here, and I am one of your higher scum reads

+ Show Spoiler +

On June 14 2013 01:04 Sylencia wrote:
Because it's fairly clear that I'm the only one who had thought of Axle that way pretty quickly. I'm still putting him in the possible scum pile though.

Oatsmaster
Blazinghand
Stutters695
VayneAuthority
GravityMan
ShiaoPi
AxleGreaser
Goodkarma

Town->scum order for me is some sort of rough order like this, a lot of them are close though. The fact Vayne is so damn low for a cop claim is pretty retarded though.



were there any questions you might have for me?

was there anyway you were unsure about why i was doing things?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 14 2013 06:10 GMT
#1236
On June 14 2013 15:06 GravityMan wrote:
Welp, that answers our question as to who to lynch tomorrow.


Who?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 14 2013 06:12 GMT
#1237
On June 14 2013 15:10 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 15:06 GravityMan wrote:
Welp, that answers our question as to who to lynch tomorrow.


Who?


and of course why.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 14 2013 07:07 GMT
#1255
On June 14 2013 15:16 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 15:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 14 2013 15:10 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 14 2013 15:06 GravityMan wrote:
Welp, that answers our question as to who to lynch tomorrow.


Who?


and of course why.

Answer it yourself.
I'm sick of your questions.


Ok.
Vayne shot pre-emptively ending the days discussions.
That has scum motivations and achieves a scum purpose ending discussion.

But why Vayne did it matters. Is he bad? or scum.
I want to know as well.

I don't however want todays discussion terminated and tomorrows as well because it is decided
as a fete accompli that we are going to lynch him.


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 14 2013 07:09 GMT
#1256
On June 14 2013 16:07 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 15:16 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 15:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 14 2013 15:10 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 14 2013 15:06 GravityMan wrote:
Welp, that answers our question as to who to lynch tomorrow.


Who?


and of course why.

Answer it yourself.
I'm sick of your questions.


Ok.
Vayne shot pre-emptively ending the days discussions.
That has scum motivations and achieves a scum purpose ending discussion.

But why Vayne did it matters. Is he bad? or scum.
I want to know as well.

I don't however want todays discussion terminated and tomorrows as well because it is decided
as a fete accompli that we are going to lynch him.



EBWOP sorry apparently he didnt.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 05:26:13
June 15 2013 03:15 GMT
#1313
A NOT LOL & LOL
The spoiler does not contain a LOL, . It is a NOT LOL.
+ Show Spoiler [The fourth snowman.] +


Skip was lying in sunny meadow surronded by rabbits.
They were all staring at him adoringly.
+ Show Spoiler [dramatic pause] +


Skip shuddered and woke up.

Bloody Nightmares, thought skip.
He was about to think they were coming more often lately, when he heard Axle walking down the hallway. The unmistakeable rattle of his lead, prompted skip to get up. The pain. He had fogotten about that. He was about to have stretch when he thought better of it.
He trotted over to Axle which turned out to be walking over to him.

Axle was a good pack leader he always caught food. Skip wasn't sure how but they would go out walk around and not even chase anything but every time when they got home there was food. Weird.

As they walked out the front door, he heard the car keys. Oh good thought skipp he liked car trips that meant walking with new smells.

The drove for while until they turned into carpark that skip recognised. He looked at axle. Why axle, why bring me here where they hurt me, don't I hurt enough already. He thought about resisting but Axle was a good pack leader, Skip would be brave.

They walked straight into the small room and Axle lifted him up onto the table. Thats strange thought Skip I am the one thats going to be hurt and he's crying. Here comes the bad smell man and here comes the pain.
Thats weird , the pain stopped and its getting darker.
+ Show Spoiler +
RIP skip dont trip on your way out.[/skip]





This spoiler does not contain a not LOL, .
+ Show Spoiler [epilogue LOL] +


Skip : hey Axle?
Axle: yes skip
Skip: do you remember how you asked if it was weird to be able remember dying when dying is
usually something you haven't done yet.?
Axle: yes skip
Skip: and I told you it was timey whimey.
Axle: [i]yeesss skip[/i]
Skip: I was wrong.
Axle:
Axle:
Skip: It is timey whimey and its weird..
Axle: ok.


They approached a bend in the road. There were two trees a distance off to side.
Skip: wait here.
Skip trotted over to the trees, looked at the left one, then walked over to the other one.
Skip: barked once.
A steak fell out of the tree. And skip promptly ate it.
Skip: barked twice.
A ball fell out of the tree. Skip trotted back to Axle with the ball.

Axle: that was [b]Weird[/b]
Skip: and Timey Whimey
Axle: Yep

They continued to walk, in the distance was yet another town.

Skip: I wonder what that towns called?
Axle: I dont know.
Skip: I wonder how long until we get there?
Axle: I dont know.
Axle: Skip.
Skip: yes.
Axle: You do ask rather a lot of questions.
Skip: yes I noticed that and I htought it was weird too.
Axle: How come weird?
Skip: Well [b]now[/b] I can talk.
Axle: you are right that is weird.








gg all and thanks for hosting!

Loved the setup, esp the effect of the mayor.
There are more decisions.
Decide how much to spend on mayor, when to hunt.
n1 mayor has to decide whether to shoot or not. (There are multiple risks.)
n1 is spent hunting scum not wifoaming
D2 new mayor (possibly still with shot) (choices for the who is the next mayor)
...
stuff happens... and then you die. GG HF... and do it again.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 03:49:25
June 15 2013 03:21 GMT
#1315
Shiaopi:
Oh yeah and Shiaopi I nominate you for best strategic (scum) post of the game.

That D1 case is what opened up the game IMO.


Sorry about that Syl, if wed shot someone else you could have won too.

So: nominate Syl for MVP town!

also the mayoral setup thing is pretty cool. It keeps the game moving and make people make more choices.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 03:30 GMT
#1323
On June 15 2013 12:27 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 01:04 Sylencia wrote:
Because it's fairly clear that I'm the only one who had thought of Axle that way pretty quickly. I'm still putting him in the possible scum pile though.

Oatsmaster
Blazinghand
Stutters695
VayneAuthority
GravityMan
ShiaoPi
AxleGreaser
Goodkarma

Town->scum order for me is some sort of rough order like this, a lot of them are close though. The fact Vayne is so damn low for a cop claim is pretty retarded though.


I'll just leave this here cause I'm so mad right now, not even being town and I got everything correct at that stage -_____-



yeah.... you shoulda seen my shorts.

also syl if there is anythign that happened in the game you wish to ask me about in PM
I will tell you why towny Axle did that. Our wires were a bit crossed at times. ditto others.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 03:56:54
June 15 2013 03:37 GMT
#1329
On June 15 2013 12:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and it seems since all of my reads were SO fucking off this game I really DO need to rely a little on meta. That experiment was certainly a failure.


yes and no.
about meta and the problems of context and sample size.

I suspect meta without enough context is really how people misread me.
In ego and LiX, imo my scum game was
but at least in part was for various aspects of context that didn't apply this time
(size and IRL etal)
also i think my townie play got townier since noir.

That was a perfect storm for what happened regards me.
(edit:Also reading the end game post just now there was perfect storm of actions as well)
someone (BH?) somewhere in the thread noted one good game isn't the same as being good player
shit happens it did and then it rained.

The other guys they also from reports (of previous games) played better than normal.
I didnt read any meta on my scum buddies.
but a meta shift in the whole scum team is going to do stuff.

So direct (simple) comparisons with meta is IMO dangerous too.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 03:38 GMT
#1331
On June 15 2013 12:37 Hapahauli wrote:
I will say that town had absolutely no chance of lynching scum on Day 1 given the activity. Day 2 was much more active, but the atmosphere was completely toxic. It was an absolute masterpiece by Shaio, and your scum-capabilities are duly noted.


yeah i was thinking it might be noted....
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 03:41 GMT
#1332
On June 15 2013 12:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 12:30 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 15 2013 12:27 Sylencia wrote:
On June 14 2013 01:04 Sylencia wrote:
Because it's fairly clear that I'm the only one who had thought of Axle that way pretty quickly. I'm still putting him in the possible scum pile though.

Oatsmaster
Blazinghand
Stutters695
VayneAuthority
GravityMan
ShiaoPi
AxleGreaser
Goodkarma

Town->scum order for me is some sort of rough order like this, a lot of them are close though. The fact Vayne is so damn low for a cop claim is pretty retarded though.


I'll just leave this here cause I'm so mad right now, not even being town and I got everything correct at that stage -_____-



yeah.... you shoulda seen my shorts.

also syl if there is anythign that happened in the game you wish to ask me about in PM
I will tell you why towny Axle did that. Our wires were a bit crossed at times. ditto others.

Like...I don't even know how I would have come up with a good case on you this game.


Which why a bit I was holy what the! how the hell did Syl do that.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 04:04 GMT
#1342
On June 15 2013 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
gg axle and shiao.
Axle, really great game. Much improved play.


Caught GK off 1 post



Stopped clocks
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 04:09:07
June 15 2013 04:06 GMT
#1343
On June 15 2013 13:01 Blazinghand wrote:
WoS don't you even worry I am the calmest most forgiving fellow possible. When have I ever been mad at you in a game?


Whenever it was necessary for the alignment your PM sent you?
ahhh.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 04:11 GMT
#1347
On June 15 2013 13:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway, nothing in game is personal, and I had a lot of fun in this game Cora


That can be hard to remember, but it is rather important.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 04:14:29
June 15 2013 04:13 GMT
#1350
On June 15 2013 13:11 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 13:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway, nothing in game is personal, and I had a lot of fun in this game Cora


That can be hard to remember, but it is rather important.


A town lesson I plan to try and learn when i go back and read the game i what exactly was it that gets lurker aligned players to talk and provide alignment indicative information.
and some other things...
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 11:28:37
June 15 2013 04:23 GMT
#1353
On June 15 2013 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
I think smurfing is fine! When I actually manage to not break smurf I find I play pretty well and scumhunt (or be scum) better than I typically do on Blazinghand.


Forcing too far, will feel wrong, I suspect what made me think (from D1) GM who turned to be(WoS) was scum (yeah I know?)(or could be fitted up as such) was actually him thinking so hard about the image of the smurf he was portraying. Also in the last night when he was at the task of being the one asking questions, asking about his own personal alignment read from someone else is bit, of a trap.
So what if someone thinks your scum when you are town you may look scummy to them.
and why as town are you concerned so much with how you look.

and without meta to say Thats what X always feels like
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 16:09:53
June 15 2013 04:28 GMT
#1355
Oh yeah, and sometime a bit later I will put my dinner post in the thread here and you will see why didnt post it in the thread.

<my dinner pic here real soon> (just have to scrape it off the screen where I shot it first).

Edit: Got it scraped off at last.
+ Show Spoiler [Axles Normal Dinner pic] +
[image loading]
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 05:00 GMT
#1361
On June 15 2013 13:42 ShiaoPi wrote:
I just thought let's try it xD
I mean it was much in line with early game shenanigans


apparently the whole scum team spontaneously decided to play go big or go home
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 05:15 GMT
#1363
On June 15 2013 14:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol reading your QT now I remember Prom calling us (Les Mafia) the most tryhard scumteam he'd ever seen.

We had NOTHING on you guys.


I just realised my QT post count may have been higher than in the game... the number of words would be less though.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 05:29:30
June 15 2013 05:28 GMT
#1364
sorry edit muck up was fixing stuff I type to fast earlier.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 195
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
Rain 1584
GuemChi 927
sorry 48
NaDa 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever420
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g8107
taco 524
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1231
Mew2King83
Other Games
JimRising 555
WinterStarcraft520
C9.Mang0169
ViBE125
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick957
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 184
• davetesta39
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt282
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur584
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 23m
INu's Battles
8h 23m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 23m
OSC
19h 38m
Replay Cast
20h 23m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.