• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:09 GMT
#762
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:13 GMT
#765
On June 12 2013 11:05 Blazinghand wrote:
hapa, you played well, except the only people in the town who deserve to fire that gun are you and me. Vayne may be town but he sure isn't the right guy to be holding the instant dayvig shot. how trusting of you to think he'll use it wisely.


You know he bestowed it only because I am the only other confirmed town right? Not because of a player skill thing.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:14 GMT
#766
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:17 GMT
#771
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:19 GMT
#775
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:23 GMT
#779
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:24 GMT
#780
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:26 GMT
#784
Doubt I am going to actually use the shot though. The pardon power looks a lot more enticing depending on who is voting for who and leaves more analysis behind
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:29 GMT
#786
On June 12 2013 11:27 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights


#OneManHoldsAllThePowers

Don't shoot randomly thanks.


What is your case against BH? why is he town?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:47 GMT
#793
On June 12 2013 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I fuckin dare you VA, shoot me. You know I'm town, so you won't, no matter how much you want to. COME AT ME. YOU GONNA? no you won't. no you wont.


Actually I don't know that you are town, but I don't know if you are scum either. Thats the problem. I still think you're survivor or something gay
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:49 GMT
#795
Also you've been about as useless as me this game so I suggest if you want to think that you are actually "good" or "useful" that you actually do something besides fail to troll and look like a dumbass as a result.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:49 GMT
#797
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:52 GMT
#801
On June 12 2013 11:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
[quote]

what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.


Clearly I'm the flamer here who needs to be kept in check by you. Yeah you keep on thinking that.


Hey you know that I'm perfectly capable of destroying annoying virgins and if you want it then keep talking to me. I'm perfectly fine verbally destroying you right here.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:59 GMT
#805
On June 12 2013 11:58 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats


If you take me for being upset you don't understand me, I am laughing most of the time I am playing mafia. Also I was lying, I wasn't roleblocked. I have a guilty on Stutters. What do you make of that BH?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:02 GMT
#810
On June 12 2013 12:01 Blazinghand wrote:
whatever, time to just ignore VA


Why's that?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:04 GMT
#812
I'd like to hear stutters' defense when he comes into the thread
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:11 GMT
#816
On June 12 2013 12:09 Stutters695 wrote:
Oh and if you shoot without consulting the thread I will lynch you so fast you won't even know what happened.


Im unlynchable, time for you to actually start reading the thread. I was hoping my fake report might call you to action.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:30 GMT
#822
yea he didn't really pass my reaction test that well which is a shame. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Wish hapa used the shot because I don't have a guaranteed town to pass it down to so I pretty much have to use it in compliance with my wincon. Lamee to drop the entire game on me but guess ill do my best
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:32 GMT
#823
On June 12 2013 12:29 Stutters695 wrote:
And I'm aware you're unlynchable today, but if you take a bad shot I'll make sure you hang before this game is over. If you want to shoot someone provide good reasoning and don't just lord over the thread because you have a day vig.


If you are town I do not see why you want to lynch the cop? You aren't really doing yourself any favors with these last couple of posts.. I honestly have no idea to shoot and I'm afraid if I just keep discussing it with the thread that scum will manipulate it somehow. You also know that I'm not one to post longwinded reasoning so something doesn't add up here.

You REALLY don't want me to shoot you huh, you were lurking the thread because you responded almost immediately...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 14:29 GMT
#867
where are people getting that i want to use the shot? I'd rather not but there's no one else that town to pass it on to. Also sylencia is correct we are lynching before anything gets shot
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 149
Rex 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66520
Calm 3681
Shuttle 3037
Bisu 2044
FanTaSy 1568
EffOrt 447
Soma 333
Stork 318
Mini 309
Hyuk 270
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Rush 238
Light 236
ZerO 166
Snow 143
Last 139
Soulkey 137
Zeus 103
actioN 103
Barracks 102
Killer 74
hero 70
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 59
Mong 54
Pusan 46
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 33
NotJumperer 32
Free 30
Shine 27
Yoon 26
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 19
yabsab 18
zelot 14
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1367
kRYSTAL_138
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns40394
singsing2135
B2W.Neo671
hiko384
crisheroes288
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
byalli195
Hui .157
Liquid`VortiX94
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 35m
Replay Cast
9h 20m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.