• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7037 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 22:34 GMT
#409
also im hoping some of the less active are back in time? scum can still kill me pretty easily with the votes right now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 22:36 GMT
#411
On June 11 2013 07:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Dude VA there's not gonna be a mad scum-driven voteswitch onto the claimed cop. If there was that would be hilarious and we'd win easily.


Hey you got lynched as mason despite everyone "knowing" you were town. Let's use that as a lesson here, town doesn't always run properly
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 22:42 GMT
#414
yea what do I care im dead tonight anyway, at least we didn't waste our lynch I guess. Surprised so many people bandwagoned immediately and I didn't know how much time I would have today so I kind of panicked. Out of work now but alas too late
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 00:33 GMT
#432
On June 11 2013 09:31 ShiaoPi wrote:
now onto ehom to mayor. I dont think that we should mayor vayne. His townplay until now has been fucking terrible. Hapa is currently locked in to get it whoch is ok, though not my first choice better than any other alteenative besides me.


You really have no room to call me terrible when you led the fucking lynch on me, BH is excused but not you. Sorry that you jump to conclusions and can't actually scumhunt champ =(
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#434
On June 11 2013 09:38 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 09:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 11 2013 09:31 ShiaoPi wrote:
now onto ehom to mayor. I dont think that we should mayor vayne. His townplay until now has been fucking terrible. Hapa is currently locked in to get it whoch is ok, though not my first choice better than any other alteenative besides me.


You really have no room to call me terrible when you led the fucking lynch on me, BH is excused but not you. Sorry that you jump to conclusions and can't actually scumhunt champ =(

you cant seriously say that your play was optimal town. If you seriously believe that you are deluded. My case was legit, its just common sense not to lynch the cop claim


If that's your logic then bussing must be the ultimate weapon against you. This guy killed scum for us! that is optimal for town! he must be town! No thats not how it works. Bad play does not equal scum. In fact it's usually the opposite in games outside of newbies. Town is more likely to just post what they want while scum want to look as pro-town as possible and avoid looking suspicious.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#516
really surprising flip! Either were dealing with a very lurky scum team here or we just gave scum mayor imo. I think its the former
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#519
I would shoot sylencia or stutters
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#627
On June 12 2013 00:38 Sylencia wrote:
Alright, clarification statement here:
Here is what I meant about erratic behaviour:
- BH starts out the game lurker style but then comes out guns blazing against Oats in a flamefest war which I frankly don't understand the point of. Neither of them really got their point to each other.
- Hapa attacks Vayne then goes 'nah all cool' and moves on like nothing happened. Vayne is pretty much confirmed town at this point, but at the time when it happened I had no idea what to make of it.
- Stutter's lurkiness is similar to LXI, hard to make out anything from it - this is probably the most normal thing about this town during D1.
- Vayne goes scum style posting into blue claim, weirdest play to date (I missed the hints, but apparently everyone did)
- Axle is actually making sense for once, which is the weirdest thing unless I haven't played with him long enough for him to be more normal like this?
- I don't think I've played a game with Hapa before, but he's probably the most level headed player in this group from what I've seen.

None of this actually really helps in the end with scumhunting, but it just threw me off guard to see these changes. For tonight, about the potential shot, probably best not to use it if you're not sure Hapa. If things go wrong and we're looking at an SK or something in the mix, town numbers could be at an all time low in just 1 day/night cycle.


it's not very weird at all scummy posting doesnt get you night killed so i usually make good use of blue roles. the circumstances and such a fast bandwagon from a group of lurkers made this not possible.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 16:18 GMT
#630
On June 12 2013 01:15 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 01:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 00:38 Sylencia wrote:
Alright, clarification statement here:
Here is what I meant about erratic behaviour:
- BH starts out the game lurker style but then comes out guns blazing against Oats in a flamefest war which I frankly don't understand the point of. Neither of them really got their point to each other.
- Hapa attacks Vayne then goes 'nah all cool' and moves on like nothing happened. Vayne is pretty much confirmed town at this point, but at the time when it happened I had no idea what to make of it.
- Stutter's lurkiness is similar to LXI, hard to make out anything from it - this is probably the most normal thing about this town during D1.
- Vayne goes scum style posting into blue claim, weirdest play to date (I missed the hints, but apparently everyone did)
- Axle is actually making sense for once, which is the weirdest thing unless I haven't played with him long enough for him to be more normal like this?
- I don't think I've played a game with Hapa before, but he's probably the most level headed player in this group from what I've seen.

None of this actually really helps in the end with scumhunting, but it just threw me off guard to see these changes. For tonight, about the potential shot, probably best not to use it if you're not sure Hapa. If things go wrong and we're looking at an SK or something in the mix, town numbers could be at an all time low in just 1 day/night cycle.


it's not very weird at all scummy posting doesnt get you night killed so i usually make good use of blue roles. the circumstances and such a fast bandwagon from a group of lurkers made this not possible.


How does it help when you force yourself to claim to survive? Blue roles have no power if they are dead before they get results.


yea because i really wanted to claim...This happened because town like jampi just jumped into the thread and didnt read shit and bandwagoned. if you want to blame me for half the game lurking and forcing me to claim then fine.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 16:21 GMT
#631
On June 12 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne, please never play to stay alive. All it does is make people suspicious of you and waste their time if you are town.
Play the towniest possible and you will see people starting to listen and sheep and not wanna lynch you.
Fuck blue roles man.


The case on me is average at best, its consistent with my play in both alignments. too many lurkers.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 16:26 GMT
#633
yes next game i will just never post, that seems to be how to be town in this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 17:00 GMT
#635
On June 12 2013 01:38 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 01:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
yes next game i will just never post, that seems to be how to be town in this game


Can you not think of the game in terms of your own self preservation and about how to actually benefit town in the case you get mislynched? Getting killed/mislynched but providing town vital information at death isn't necessarily fun for you, but you would actually be trying to go towards the goal of finding all scum and eliminating them. Is that not better than reaching all the way down to 3 man mafia and having no information at all because everyone's playing for self preservation thus so much information is withheld until that point?

Anyways, I'm done for the night, I'll be back before the deadline though.


this is the problem with every day one and why im always up for lynch. i personally dont care at all about day 1 as its mostly guess work, the game doesnt really start until day 2 unless theres a player with an obvious meta break like jampi and you can see how that isnt foolproof.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 22:25 GMT
#669
I mentioned this earlier but if we are to believe everyone read's then one of the afks had to be scum. Gravity has since started posting but dp/his replacement still not much...One of them pretty much has to be scum if Hapa isn't. It seemed like every person was playing every man for themself, absolutely zero semblance of any sort of scum team in this thread which leads me to believe some afk action.

My final answer before I most likely die is to shoot Gravity, BH, or GK.

If at any point blazinghand does something crazily scummy or even remotely scummy lynch him on the spot, he's already raised multiple red flags
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 22:29 GMT
#671
legit shot him or just making him talk? mmm.

well if BH isn't scum there is some serious lurker scum going on
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 22:50 GMT
#685
Axle, it would be a nice play but short lived. Once I do not die after a while it would be pretty obvious that I was scum.

Here's some WIFOM for you scum, if that means I get to stay alive longer
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 22:55 GMT
#689
give me some warning on who you actually shoot hapa to re-align my cop check if need be.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 22:58 GMT
#692
Indifferent. Don't really have any strong feelings toward either player at this time
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 23:26 GMT
#701
On June 12 2013 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
and yeah don't shoot oats unless we plan on policying him. otherwise we just have to hope he's not scum i guess.

also, I'm upgrading my townread on hapa to super-mega-ultra town. there's 0 reason for him to pull that stunt as scum when given my play so far he could shoot me and when I flip town say "bah, he had it coming" and everyone would nod along. in fact, hapa, you're probably dead tonight as a result of looking so town.


idk about that some of the top tier players on the site I come from pull that shit all the time since just as you described people believe its "super-town" to fake stuff like that and a lot of worse players will fall for it and spill their guts as scum in their haste to not get lynched/shot. If hapa is as good as you claim then I don't see how that is alignment indicative.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 00:01 GMT
#707
Gravityman was my original cop inspection so changing that now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 00:03 GMT
#709
On June 12 2013 09:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 09:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Gravityman was my original cop inspection so changing that now.


I'd recommend checking one of Syl/Stutters/GK


gonna check one of our GOOD BUDZ
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17680
Rain 1468
GuemChi 635
sSak 37
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 921
taco 462
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7651
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0170
ViBE121
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo786
• Stunt325
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
• Scarra718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 16m
INu's Battles
7h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 16m
OSC
18h 31m
Replay Cast
19h 16m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.