• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9233 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 184 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:26 GMT
#1341
On June 25 2013 07:25 kitaman27 wrote:
BC, how did you know Meapak was mafia if he had a godfather role?


I made an alignment cop role, checked him, it flipped not town.

I proceeded to shoot him?

His role doesn't say his alignment doesn't get returned, he just hides his role.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:27 GMT
#1342
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:29 GMT
#1343
dunno the way i read it, it sounded like he was disguised as blue (=green) too.

But considering how colossally dumb it would be to bus your godfather with a fake redcheck, I don't really give much of a shit tbh.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 24 2013 22:30 GMT
#1344
Ok so who do we lynch

do we sheep BC into sk8r and see the cluterfuck of day 1 again?

BC and WoS, yer the two guys I can 100% say are town. also sorry for the shot wos my bad who is the possible next target?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#1345
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1

I can't wait for your gun!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#1346
I need to take a better look into the thread. Meapak was hiding behind all the clusterfuck yesterday and his weird post on WoS sparks me as fucking weird. He ignored everything else, and just focused on the one person. Just need to carefully read and figure out the next most likely person.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:35 GMT
#1347
On June 25 2013 07:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
dunno the way i read it, it sounded like he was disguised as blue (=green) too.

But considering how colossally dumb it would be to bus your godfather with a fake redcheck, I don't really give much of a shit tbh.


why? Two names were red, one was blue. Seems to me he only fooled rolechecks.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:36 GMT
#1348
On June 25 2013 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-


yes, your day-gun is awesome but the one I got is shitty.
You have to be less selfish man! Don't create the best inventions to yourself and give others shit ;_;
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:37 GMT
#1349
On June 25 2013 07:36 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-


yes, your day-gun is awesome but the one I got is shitty.
You have to be less selfish man! Don't create the best inventions to yourself and give others shit ;_;


well. To be honest. It was a way for me to get a better read on you. Mafia would be jumping for joy at that shit right now
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:38 GMT
#1350
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1351
That's some bullshit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1352
On June 25 2013 07:30 Zephirdd wrote:
Ok so who do we lynch

do we sheep BC into sk8r and see the cluterfuck of day 1 again?

BC and WoS, yer the two guys I can 100% say are town. also sorry for the shot wos my bad who is the possible next target?

Lol.
So...you scum?

I'm actually really happy you shot me, I might have wasted a town lynch otherwise.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1353
On June 25 2013 07:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-


yes, your day-gun is awesome but the one I got is shitty.
You have to be less selfish man! Don't create the best inventions to yourself and give others shit ;_;


well. To be honest. It was a way for me to get a better read on you. Mafia would be jumping for joy at that shit right now



*sigh*
Did you make my role by any chance? You and my role creator may seem to have the same mindset for giving me shitty stuff
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1354
On June 25 2013 07:35 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
dunno the way i read it, it sounded like he was disguised as blue (=green) too.

But considering how colossally dumb it would be to bus your godfather with a fake redcheck, I don't really give much of a shit tbh.


why? Two names were red, one was blue. Seems to me he only fooled rolechecks.

His name was red.

the rolenames were red and blue and the PM said "disguised" like twice.

#unclearrolepms2013
A backwards poet writes inverse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1355
On June 25 2013 07:38 gonzaw wrote:
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?


Or SnB. He was against killing snb as well.

He pushed suspicion onto myself, WoS, and solstice and zeph.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:40 GMT
#1356
On June 25 2013 07:39 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-


yes, your day-gun is awesome but the one I got is shitty.
You have to be less selfish man! Don't create the best inventions to yourself and give others shit ;_;


well. To be honest. It was a way for me to get a better read on you. Mafia would be jumping for joy at that shit right now



*sigh*
Did you make my role by any chance? You and my role creator may seem to have the same mindset for giving me shitty stuff


No, I am quite serious in that I made my own role. I told decon when I got it that I wish I had made it OP as fuck had I realized I was going to get it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:40 GMT
#1357
On June 25 2013 07:38 gonzaw wrote:
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?

imo yes but well whatdoiknow

There was a distinct lack of hammering-austin on M_Z's part.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:41 GMT
#1358
On June 25 2013 07:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's some bullshit


Rofl

Sorry duder. you rolled red, had to die.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:42 GMT
#1359
On June 25 2013 07:39 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:38 gonzaw wrote:
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?


Or SnB. He was against killing snb as well.

He pushed suspicion onto myself, WoS, and solstice and zeph.

Is he the type to bus?

I'm inclined to say no based on what I see when I look into his soul but I don't know his soul so well.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:42 GMT
#1360
by the way I am the guy behind the inventions
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.