• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:15 GMT
#1321
So do I shoot now or what?

It will get shot no matter what anyways. Although if it kills a townie maybe lets just let that guy live a little while longer
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:15 GMT
#1322
On June 25 2013 06:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Meapak is mafia

*dance*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 22:17 GMT
#1323
Yay confirmed town head!!
I'm glad I didn't waste my time defending myself.
Gonzaw the gun you got isn't part of your role is it?
I'm decently sure you're toewn so 3rd letter is...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:17 GMT
#1324
YO GONZAW CATCH
*throws*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:17 GMT
#1325
During the day phase, you may PM the host with the names of two players. These two players will then be masoned for the following night phase. Rose Tyler will have read only access to the mason QT, and the masoned players will not be directly told that there is someone observing.


I FUCKING KNEW THE MASON HAD HIDDEN SCUM IN IT.

TAKE THAT SCUM! THATS FOR KILLING CHRISTOPHER

Hey so many stuff happening hold on people
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#1326
5 Unique Views my ass
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#1327
On June 25 2013 07:15 gonzaw wrote:
So do I shoot now or what?

It will get shot no matter what anyways. Although if it kills a townie maybe lets just let that guy live a little while longer


you have to shot it. But you control when. Longer you wait, more likely scum get caught in it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#1328
On June 25 2013 07:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay confirmed town head!!
I'm glad I didn't waste my time defending myself.
Gonzaw the gun you got isn't part of your role is it?
I'm decently sure you're toewn so 3rd letter is...


No, but my role also makes me shoot random townies so what's the difference?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:19 GMT
#1329
On June 25 2013 07:18 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:15 gonzaw wrote:
So do I shoot now or what?

It will get shot no matter what anyways. Although if it kills a townie maybe lets just let that guy live a little while longer


you have to shot it. But you control when. Longer you wait, more likely scum get caught in it.


So....

I can shoot it tonight, and it will take place on N2 (on the actions people do on N2)?

So...can we just ABSTAIN from doing anything at night, and I use it on N2, and it 100% kills scum?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:20 GMT
#1330
On June 25 2013 07:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:07 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also, sorry for the item Gonzaw. It is designed in a way that has a higher chance of killing mafia. I am well aware it can backfire and hurt town instead though =(


You mean, it has a higher chance of killing a townie because EVERYBODY HAS NIGHT ACTIONS (except me obviously)?

Yes, yes you are correct


Eh you know the gimick built into it via reading the PM. It arguably has higher shots of hitting mafia. Yes it can still hit town tho =\

so far we got 1) you investigating
2) zeph shooting
3) the guy that gave the gun in the first place
and
4) mafia NK

that's 2-3 town actions and 1-2 mafia actions already.

Add a couple town actions that are gonna be there and I don't see how it's more likely to hit mafia.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 22:21 GMT
#1331
If your role makes you shoot people its not mine.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:21 GMT
#1332
On June 25 2013 07:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:07 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also, sorry for the item Gonzaw. It is designed in a way that has a higher chance of killing mafia. I am well aware it can backfire and hurt town instead though =(


You mean, it has a higher chance of killing a townie because EVERYBODY HAS NIGHT ACTIONS (except me obviously)?

Yes, yes you are correct


Eh you know the gimick built into it via reading the PM. It arguably has higher shots of hitting mafia. Yes it can still hit town tho =\

so far we got 1) you investigating
2) zeph shooting
3) the guy that gave the gun in the first place
and
4) mafia NK

that's 2-3 town actions and 1-2 mafia actions already.

Add a couple town actions that are gonna be there and I don't see how it's more likely to hit mafia.


? I was the inventor. I made the gun like 37 hours ago.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:22 GMT
#1333
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 22:23 GMT
#1334
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:

Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Meapak_Ziphh
kitaman27

Thank you for your participation!

Was the other action I know i was selected for.

I think it paired with the power someone else quoted earlier in thread.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:23 GMT
#1335
On June 25 2013 07:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
If your role makes you shoot people its not mine.


No, but the ONLY thing it does is kill townies basically, at least with the same chance this gun of mine (I got right now) does.

Anyways, so you confirmed town then?
Cool, any other confirmed town? That way I have less filters to read
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:24 GMT
#1336
On June 25 2013 07:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:

Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Meapak_Ziphh
kitaman27

Thank you for your participation!

Was the other action I know i was selected for.

I think it paired with the power someone else quoted earlier in thread.

Oh yeah I got that named as a "focus group" and for roles instead of people.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:24 GMT
#1337
On June 25 2013 07:23 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
If your role makes you shoot people its not mine.


No, but the ONLY thing it does is kill townies basically, at least with the same chance this gun of mine (I got right now) does.

Anyways, so you confirmed town then?
Cool, any other confirmed town? That way I have less filters to read

I'm confirmed town.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:25 GMT
#1338
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 24 2013 22:25 GMT
#1339
BC, how did you know Meapak was mafia if he had a godfather role?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:26 GMT
#1340
On June 25 2013 07:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:

Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Meapak_Ziphh
kitaman27

Thank you for your participation!

Was the other action I know i was selected for.

I think it paired with the power someone else quoted earlier in thread.

Oh yeah I got that named as a "focus group" and for roles instead of people.

and inventor was not one of the roles btw
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 18
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 49m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.