• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7226 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 20:35 GMT
#1237
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:15 GMT
#1322
On June 25 2013 06:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Meapak is mafia

*dance*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:17 GMT
#1324
YO GONZAW CATCH
*throws*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#1345
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1

I can't wait for your gun!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 22:42 GMT
#1360
by the way I am the guy behind the inventions
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 08:58 GMT
#1413
On June 25 2013 16:52 strongandbig wrote:
Hey guys

We had a short in our experiment at cern and had to break vacuum, been working twelve hour days in Switzerland since my last post.

I'm currently at heathrow waiting to fly back to the us, I think ima buy TL plus so I can do the whole thread in one page, and save it and read it on the plane back.

What does your signature mean?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 14:11 GMT
#1444
On June 25 2013 22:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:40 Xatalos wrote:
On June 25 2013 22:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Krummi made BC inventor
Crossfire didn't
Crossfire didn't do anything in fact.

But I'll make the remaining scumteam kita, austin and snb now.


What about Crossfire99 stopping the sk8r bandwagon in its tracks? That felt like a townish thing to do, unless sk8r is scum of course. I agree that he hasn't done much else though..... If anything.

Inventor.. You mean that weird picking power? Well, I guess... Hmm.

That's why I'm not yet about to smite him with my divine wrath.

You can kill people?
Damn, I feel good about kitaman27 kill.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 14:18 GMT
#1446
On June 25 2013 23:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I can kill with lynching.

I can't dayvig dudes or anything.

As seen I am totally up for that. Kitaman27 was one of these baddies pushing me from the very start of their game so I hate them >:C
Also as far as I remember he liked to defend me in some games, playing the devil's advocate when everyone wanted some troll blood.
Damn, you have such cool roles 'n' stuff, I am just a Santa.
Beep.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 14:25 GMT
#1450
On June 25 2013 23:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:18 Kurumi wrote:
On June 25 2013 23:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I can kill with lynching.

I can't dayvig dudes or anything.

As seen I am totally up for that. Kitaman27 was one of these baddies pushing me from the very start of their game so I hate them >:C


Might want to fact check yourself on that one.

good god I just dont know whats going on you're right
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 17:34 GMT
#1482
then who killed s0lstice
yo potato donna noble you scum
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#1547
gonzaw are you silly I already gave you inventor
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#1548
I guess you'll hear about it when night comes
i know my shit broski
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 09:12 GMT
#1637
I would more lynch sk8r than kita by the way
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 15:00 GMT
#1651
By the way, why do you need more lovetaps? You did not claim doing anything during the night.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 18:59 GMT
#1707
On June 27 2013 03:29 gonzaw wrote:
Got this

Show nested quote +
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:
Gonzaw
BloodyC0bbler
Kurumi
austinmcc
Thank you for your participation!

got this
You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 20:13 GMT
#1780
On June 27 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.

Broski I chose medic without you telling me to
#polandtoostronk
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 21:06 GMT
#1818
On June 27 2013 05:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.

I CAN HAVE GAY SEX FINALLY
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 21:06 GMT
#1820
On June 27 2013 06:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.


why not me?

because they might be able to lynch me one day y'know
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 21:07 GMT
#1823
where is my secret anal machine
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 21:13 GMT
#1830
Tardis is booby trapped not touching that shit
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1247
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
crisheroes323
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Beastyqt12
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3560
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur755
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 56m
INu's Battles
18h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 56m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.