• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9453 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#940
On June 24 2013 05:48 s0Lstice wrote:
seriously guys?

1 day, 1 apple?

Apples are usually red.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#948
On June 24 2013 05:50 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:48 s0Lstice wrote:
seriously guys?

1 day, 1 apple?


oh, you're the doctor. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Nothing stops the doctor from being scum btw, just pointing that out.

Well, Acro picked for the Doctor, at least claimed to so I have no idea where to go from there.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#954
At least we know that 3rd party is around.
Hi third party.
In case you need to kill someone else, I am a really important person to Doctor Who plotline!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:53 GMT
#963
On June 24 2013 05:52 Xatalos wrote:
Ok well that was surprising. Hmm. Who now? austin? WOS? strongandbig? Zephirdd? Gotta do it fast.

Sk8r.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:59 GMT
#982
On June 24 2013 05:58 Zephirdd wrote:
acrofales wrote a role for the doctor

and so did Xfire?

?????????

xfire made role for sk8r
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:59 GMT
#988
Eh.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:15 GMT
#1003
I am not sure what to think given Dandel speaks what I'd like to hear and do.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:23 GMT
#1017
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:28 GMT
#1024
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:33 GMT
#1026
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.

Scum were directing the lynch. That's why we came 1 vote short to get it. Sure.
I WILL fish for your role because I find your usage of it SCUMMY. You lovetap people randomly and expect them to lovetap back.
WHAT IS THIS.
Then you tell us you can magically confirm someone's towniness but never say why that particular person.
We deserve an explanation.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:49 GMT
#1035
On June 24 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D

He is dead, he's gone, he is not coming back.
Unless someone really wanted to recreate what I did in one of the PTP games.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:50 GMT
#1036
On June 24 2013 06:49 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:33 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.

Scum were directing the lynch. That's why we came 1 vote short to get it. Sure.
I WILL fish for your role because I find your usage of it SCUMMY. You lovetap people randomly and expect them to lovetap back.
WHAT IS THIS.
Then you tell us you can magically confirm someone's towniness but never say why that particular person.
We deserve an explanation.

Solstice dies 10 minutes before end of day. Everyone suddenly decides to lynch Austin. I think we can all agree that a scum killed Solstice, why would a town vigi shoot him at L-1.

Now try to figure out WHY Mafia would kill someone so late, it's so that they can try to quickly cause a new lynch on a player. The Mafia would not do it just to gain an additional kill, or they would just wait until AFTER the lynch. Unless the role only day kills, in which they would still kill someone else, and let town lynch him.

Kurumi you suspect me because I revealed parts of my role, which has been confirmed by xfire. Why would you want to find my entire role, when it could possibly give Mafia an advantage against me? Currently they know that I survived a day vigi, have an ability to confirm town, and use ##Lovetaps but not the exact details. I would like to keep Mafia in the dark about my role, Why do you want them to know it?

Because I don't trust you, your lovetaps and your claims about being able to confirm s0lstice but noone else.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:54 GMT
#1040
On June 24 2013 06:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Kurumi

what if he can DT-check someone that Lovetaps him?
Would that make sense to you?

come on, it takes 2 cells to think of that

What if he can roleblock everyone that lovetaps him?
We had this role for Torte de Lini where he would roleblock everyone who would quote him.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 22:06 GMT
#1048
Eh, I probably should cool off and rethink everything.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 05:02 GMT
#1113
I said the kill was 3rd party based on solstice claiming he was The Doctor. Sure, scum could shoot him as much as 3rd party, but I like the 3rd party more because it sounds cooler.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 06:56 GMT
#1117
On June 24 2013 14:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why are people suspicious of Austin? He is actively saying who he is targetting with his role in thread. Mafia has no reason to do this whatsoever. -_-

Will your gift blow up or save lives?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 14:36 GMT
#1130
The genius rat goes to lab,
the genius rat goes to lab...
Will it blend?
It will blend.
Shall it heal?
Shall it kill?
Should I stop?
Should I start?
I don't know.
I don't want.
I build my own world
I raid my own world
I aid my own world
I ate my own world.
Can I ever satisfy my hunger?
He would say no.
That's why I longer.
Je ne sais pas.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 14:40 GMT
#1131
I like today's logo.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 15:34 GMT
#1138
Nec Hercules contra plures
I know it might end.
It might be colder than in Sapporo.
One to ten.
Is there anything I can
Do and help them me him her daswidania.
Number always thirteen
Was and will be my salvation tricked like Kore please no.
Gift is more than I can bear, please hear, the meaningless blob.
They kill they kill they kill.
Mad I think I can't do it more anymore
Mad mad mad

I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 24 2013 19:18 GMT
#1201
uhm my role does nothing so I can't be the guy behind bc getting his bullet back or whatever
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 79
MindelVK 24
Railgan 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 139
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 562
420jenkins412
Counter-Strike
fl0m4531
pashabiceps896
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3158
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo270
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 93
QueenE77
RotterdaM68
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3000
• TFBlade747
Other Games
• Shiphtur1317
• imaqtpie687
• WagamamaTV381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 26m
Patches Events
21h 26m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.