• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6988 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 13:03 GMT
#638
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 13:08 GMT
#640
On June 23 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?

Did you read the game after you were deaded?


Oh this is the game I got mad at because people did not lynch kita?
Probably not much besides Day 2.
What happened?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 13:19 GMT
#647
On June 23 2013 22:15 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?


Could you elaborate on that last sentence? Didn't quite understand it.

Hmmm. Dodging again. It feels like you haven't answered a single accusation/question straight on yet (except those semantics with Dandel Ion I guess).

You mean the sentence aimed at Dandel or at you?
I am not going to defend myself. I just don't care enough to defend myself. I don't have a super-duper overpowered role so I can die, it'd suck, but what can I do. I'd just sigh and say "I played badly, my fault". There is nothing more to say.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 17:34 GMT
#705
On June 24 2013 01:51 s0Lstice wrote:
I read your defense Xatalos, and I frankly don't care that you care so much about how I'm not sharing every waking thought I have in thread. If it makes that much of a difference for you, I'm gonna wait and see on you. You are here and posting, so if you are scum I don't think it will be difficult. I prioritize the time I have to play the game with, and Zeph is the lynch I want to go with as I was reading through filters. I can deal with other stuff later.

Gonzaw's case was terrible. Don't care about that either atm. I feel dumber having read it.

You seem content to sail off into confirmation bias land though, so enjoy your journey!

The rest of you bubba's, get your vote on. Let's kill Zeph.

I hate this part.
He wants to lynch his gut read before trying to get best results out of his analysis.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 17:44 GMT
#712
On June 24 2013 02:42 Xatalos wrote:
I wouldn't really miss Zephirdd, but I think it's looking good to get a much more likely scum lynched atm (s0Lstice vs. Zephirdd 3-3). If it takes 9 votes to lynch as someone said, it's about time to start focusing (aimed at those single stray voters). In fact, this "close" situation is ideal. I'm pretty sure now that one of them is scum or it wouldn't be this "close" basically. Most likely it would be just one strong wagon or several weak wagons (no need for Mafia to act in any way).

Gonzaw, where are you?

9 Votes? why would it be that, we're running classic, so anybody with highest votes dies.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 17:45 GMT
#714
Oh it really is majority I did not understand decon then o_O
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 18:12 GMT
#723
Sk8r, did you roleblock BC?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 18:19 GMT
#724
By the way I am most likely going to vote sk8r because of Acrofales' post. I actually did not focus on him because of Dandel and other minor targets.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#729
On June 24 2013 03:28 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 03:12 Kurumi wrote:
Sk8r, did you roleblock BC?


No. I am unsure why he claimed to be roleblocked.

Also if I expected to die, why would I scum hunt? I said - Don't let BC get away with killing a town by saying that I'm just trolling. The argument that I should start scum hunting after getting day shot is poor, since I have no idea when the admin will show and pronounce me dead.

Also I will pull the noob card here, I usually don't play in fms with day vigis killing and then you can just wait for response. Usually the day vigi pms the moderator, and then goes with the day shot. So sorry if my reaction is obviously not what people expected. Different forum meta.





Because if you are really town you care about what you leave behind. If you die we can believe what you said 100%.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 19:38 GMT
#789
I don't believe sk8r.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:20 GMT
#851
I did not roleblock BC you don't roleblock someone you think is town
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:24 GMT
#858
I am not swapping out of sk8r.
I am not buying how he suddenly turned out not to be scum and how crossfire helped you to believe that.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:27 GMT
#871
On June 24 2013 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:24 Kurumi wrote:
I am not swapping out of sk8r.
I am not buying how he suddenly turned out not to be scum and how crossfire helped you to believe that.

He never WAS scum.
Do you honestly think that he's a bad a scum player as he's been?
It's honestly stupid that we have people here who have played more than one game on TL and they honestly believe that sk8 could be scum atm.
SWITCH YOUR VOTES

He made like half of playerbase lovetap him, avoid getting dayvigged and put suspicion on BC, I think that's pretty good scum play.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#880
people voting for snb are on my suspicion list, how original
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:31 GMT
#891
On June 24 2013 05:30 gonzaw wrote:
SKAITER, ACRO, KURUMI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I am voting the guy I believe is scum the most.
Acro is sleeping, left both his votes on the guy he believes is scum the most.
Sk8ter is scum.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:38 GMT
#912
On June 24 2013 05:37 s0Lstice wrote:
good thing I'm having a beer, otherwise I'd be raging probably ;D

so I pretty much already claimed my role, but nobody caught it, because not a single person in the town is reading critically as far as I can tell

my knowledge about Doctor Who is not too great to know what "hold the fucking phone" means
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:42 GMT
#921
On June 24 2013 05:40 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, so we have time (well 20 minutes)

So what are you guy's analysis of this situation? The Zeph vs Sk8 counter-wagons, sol getting votes and then me rallying people up to lynch him, SNB being brought as a counter-wagon and hastily gaining votes, etc?

I think Acro put a big amount of faith in the sk8r lynch, BC is obviously on it as well because of The Crisis. I believe BC more than sk8r, I don't like sk8r being on snb lynch, thus I am NOT changing my vote.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:43 GMT
#926
On June 24 2013 05:43 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I can prove solstice is town tomorrow depending on how the night goes. I will not be on the lynch train against him.

Can anyone explain SnB's regular playstyle. Is he usually a lurker as scum/town/neutral?

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY NOT CONFIRM MEAPAK?
OR KITAMAN?
OR BC?
SOLSTICE?
NOT EVEN YOURSELF?
DIE
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:47 GMT
#933
On June 24 2013 05:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:43 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:43 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I can prove solstice is town tomorrow depending on how the night goes. I will not be on the lynch train against him.

Can anyone explain SnB's regular playstyle. Is he usually a lurker as scum/town/neutral?

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY NOT CONFIRM MEAPAK?
OR KITAMAN?
OR BC?
SOLSTICE?
NOT EVEN YOURSELF?
DIE


LOL sorry my role doesn't work like that. ##Lovetap Kurumi

Eat a shoe, scum.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 20:48 GMT
#936
On June 24 2013 05:47 Crossfire99 wrote:
We need to lynch someone. We've got 15 minutes left. I'm not voting sk8rguy. SnB is a toss up right now. Solstice should be lynched purely because of his whole vote and unvote a lurker while agreeing with his top scumread. How is that not scummy enough for a lynch!?

Tell us about sk8r. How can he confirm anyone?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 6m
INu's Battles
14h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 6m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.