• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:32
CEST 18:32
KST 01:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8521 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 184 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
July 02 2013 22:44 GMT
#3461
GG. Gratz scum!

Austin town and scum MVP!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 02 2013 22:44 GMT
#3462
On July 03 2013 07:44 Acrofales wrote:
GG. Gratz scum!

Austin town and scum MVP!

Here, here.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
July 02 2013 22:45 GMT
#3463
Sorry town. I played like shit early on :-(

Also fucking called austin being scum
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 22:45:51
July 02 2013 22:45 GMT
#3464
lol gg.

Town really let austin get away with MZ blatantly avoiding voting for him day 1 (2?)?

lots of super-fun moments.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:46 GMT
#3465
Ugh.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 02 2013 22:46 GMT
#3466
Yeah austin was defintely the MVP of this game.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 02 2013 22:49 GMT
#3467
So town what did we learn.

IF YOU HAVE ALMOST CONFIRMED SCUM, YOU KILL CONFIRMED SCUM. Scum team was outed d2, I've never seen a town blow a game so epically as this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 22:49 GMT
#3468
meh
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#3469
On July 03 2013 07:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So town what did we learn.

IF YOU HAVE ALMOST CONFIRMED SCUM, YOU KILL CONFIRMED SCUM. Scum team was outed d2, I've never seen a town blow a game so epically as this.

No need to rub it in. And almost confirmed scum is not confirmed scum lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#3470
I mean I was almost confirmed scum to a lot of people. Same with sk8r. Seriously, where is he and why did he give the TARDIS to kita? I really want to know.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 02 2013 22:56 GMT
#3471
Oh btw, the TARDIS was destroyed when Kurumi died as it was drained of energy.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:56 GMT
#3472
I will say that I'm sorry for being like completely gone cycles 1 and 2. I didn't think that I'd have that little time to play the game. Being gone for that long put me way behind in my reads.

Anyways GG. Still had a lot of fun.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
July 02 2013 22:58 GMT
#3473
I'm happy cause kita lost.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 23:01 GMT
#3474
On July 03 2013 07:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm happy cause kita lost.


I'm happy cause I got to shoot dandel, not once, but twice!

Thanks for hosting deconduo and Sent! ^_^

Grats to mafia team
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 02 2013 23:03 GMT
#3475
WP austin.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 23:07:05
July 02 2013 23:05 GMT
#3476
On July 03 2013 07:44 deconduo wrote:
GG everyone, special thanks to Gonzaw, Crossfire99, BloodyCobbler, Kitaman27 and austinmcc for an amazing endgame.

Extra special thanks for Sentinel for the great help hosting <3


LOL I was high the whole time I think

Oh and my prediction of a mafia win came true yay
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 02 2013 23:05 GMT
#3477
austin I will forever has respect for you as a player
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 23:11 GMT
#3478
I lived until N4. I never used my role.
FML
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
July 02 2013 23:12 GMT
#3479
On July 03 2013 08:11 gonzaw wrote:
I lived until N4. I never used my role.
FML

"If only I were a one-shot poisoner"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 02 2013 23:12 GMT
#3480


I hate you for not medicing me n3 gonza
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM491
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 491
TKL 202
ByuN 191
ProTech146
SteadfastSC 93
UpATreeSC 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30274
Calm 3185
Shuttle 2818
Jaedong 1261
Mini 851
EffOrt 659
Horang2 545
Soma 531
Rush 264
ZerO 256
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 217
Snow 171
firebathero 108
hero 85
Zeus 80
Mong 75
Mind 74
Shine 48
Hyun 40
sorry 34
Free 32
Sharp 30
Aegong 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 21
Killer 19
JYJ 19
PianO 18
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6065
Dendi1363
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
fl0m4213
x6flipin308
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
ChuDatz36
Other Games
singsing1983
Liquid`RaSZi1360
Beastyqt396
ceh9386
Khaldor301
crisheroes285
dupreeh243
Livibee209
420jenkins204
C9.Mang0202
IndyStarCraft 123
QueenE107
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss73
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3658
• WagamamaTV557
League of Legends
• Nemesis2288
• TFBlade307
Other Games
• Shiphtur848
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 28m
INu's Battles
18h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 28m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.