• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:31 GMT
#3452
decon hurry up and flip me and give mafia the victory I gotta go.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:34 GMT
#3454
On July 03 2013 07:32 austinmcc wrote:
It should be coming. I didn't mean for the delayed shot to mess things up, was just worried you had a way to still win like being able to reflect a shot or...NRA oddly working, or whatever.

it actually probably my roles fault lol. There are probably like 20 pages that constitute the role's story.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:35 GMT
#3456
GG.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:46 GMT
#3465
Ugh.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#3469
On July 03 2013 07:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So town what did we learn.

IF YOU HAVE ALMOST CONFIRMED SCUM, YOU KILL CONFIRMED SCUM. Scum team was outed d2, I've never seen a town blow a game so epically as this.

No need to rub it in. And almost confirmed scum is not confirmed scum lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#3470
I mean I was almost confirmed scum to a lot of people. Same with sk8r. Seriously, where is he and why did he give the TARDIS to kita? I really want to know.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:56 GMT
#3472
I will say that I'm sorry for being like completely gone cycles 1 and 2. I didn't think that I'd have that little time to play the game. Being gone for that long put me way behind in my reads.

Anyways GG. Still had a lot of fun.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 23:19 GMT
#3483
What is austin talking about when he says mind control?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 01:50 GMT
#3543
Why didn't BC use Kna Naa? He could have prevented kita's kill.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 02:00 GMT
#3545
Oh yeah. I forgot to say thanks to the hosts! They did a great job! This game was very complicated and I can't imagine how annoying my role was to mod lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 02:06 GMT
#3546
gonzaw, the reason why I messed up what items were what in your code was that you confused me because I thought my "day" abilities were actually abilities I could use during the day, not abilities I had to use during the night. I wasn't sure you knew this (that I couldn't use these abilities during the day) and didn't want to say it to reveal it to scum, so when I found item's E pm, it was the coin, but I just wrote medic lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 02:15 GMT
#3550
gonzaw can I get a link to all the parts of the story? You put a ton of work in and I want to read it all.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 03:42 GMT
#3566
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 03:54 GMT
#3569
On July 03 2013 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
I targeted you with it and shot gonzaw. I figured you'd medic or vet, and if you were vet he'd die, if you were medic I would have you medic me and he'd die. Since you used vet (i think that's what obs said), I didn't get to retarget anything, it just fizzled.

I was, again, paranoid that you'd use NRA member. I could have died if you went that route over protection, which is one reason I made sure to say that KP wasn't targeted. If it was just KP, NRA member wouldn't have mattered. But oddly enough, I could have died from the non-KP action I took.


I was debating about that but I did the safer option which was to ensure that I survived to the next day so I could use my 1 way redirection ability which diverted all actions used onto me onto someone else I choose. Too bad you were too cautious after all the craziness gonzaw revealed about my role and delayed your shot 27 days...I'm pretty sure we could have worked out our differences peacefully in that time.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:04 GMT
#3571
On July 03 2013 13:00 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
austin thank you for logging me my first, yes my first in almost 3 years of play, victory as scum.
I had a lot of help in getting there, but glad we could win it.

You can consider my effort payback for this little incident:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:26 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways:

I don't expect to live through the night tonight, and assassin is already dead. I am a cop. I checked austin last night, and he is town.

I was also given the Lie Detector invention. I will use it when it's appropriate and let everyone know the results.
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Guys I'm gonna make this real easy for everyone. Please listen to this while reading the following post:



[image loading]

##Nuke: austinmc

To everyone who has called me scum:

[image loading]
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
FUCK
cough cough

hahahahaha
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:05 GMT
#3573
At least when I post videos, I get it right lol.

On July 01 2013 06:27 Crossfire99 wrote:
Kita, this is what I'm doing to you right now.



##Vote: kitaman27
Kitaman27: ## Vote: kitaman27
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:07 GMT
#3574
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 12:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
I targeted you with it and shot gonzaw. I figured you'd medic or vet, and if you were vet he'd die, if you were medic I would have you medic me and he'd die. Since you used vet (i think that's what obs said), I didn't get to retarget anything, it just fizzled.

I was, again, paranoid that you'd use NRA member. I could have died if you went that route over protection, which is one reason I made sure to say that KP wasn't targeted. If it was just KP, NRA member wouldn't have mattered. But oddly enough, I could have died from the non-KP action I took.


I was debating about that but I did the safer option which was to ensure that I survived to the next day so I could use my 1 way redirection ability which diverted all actions used onto me onto someone else I choose. Too bad you were too cautious after all the craziness gonzaw revealed about my role and delayed your shot 27 days...I'm pretty sure we could have worked out our differences peacefully in that time.

For once, paranoia finally pays off.

I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.

I was really hoping gonzaw wouldn't say anything, but I think he just felt relieved to finally know 100% that you were scum and figured that what he said wouldn't hurt. Obviously it came back to bite us but that is the least of the issues that town had with this game. Honestly, if I was stuck with like 3 people and I thought all of them were anti-town I'd probably go stir crazy too.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:15 GMT
#3577
On July 03 2013 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.


Before D4 ended I asked deconduo if he allowed scum to just no-NK ad nauseaum in a 1v1 situation like this.
I felt it was kind of....unfair I guess. He said he'd think about it but never answered ;_;

Show nested quote +
Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help


Oh yeah I forgot I told scum how to win against us and lost because of it, thanks for the reminder

Gonzaw, if I made an ordered list of the reasons for town losing you would be at the bottom of the list. I'd be way above you on the blame chart with most of the townies (excluding BC, Dandel, and Acro and maybe 1 or 2 others idk). Don't feel bad about this game. We tried to lynch scum day 1 (after solstice), but failed. Day 2 blame on sk8r (lol). Day 3 we lynched geript. Day 4 we lynched kita. It's just too bad that everything went crazy. Don't feel depressed.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:18 GMT
#3579
On July 03 2013 13:16 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.


Before D4 ended I asked deconduo if he allowed scum to just no-NK ad nauseaum in a 1v1 situation like this.
I felt it was kind of....unfair I guess. He said he'd think about it but never answered ;_;


Also, couldn't Xfire technically just NOT use his item on those 27 nights?
So you choose not to shoot on N5, Xfire chooses not to use his item that same night
You choose not to shoot on N6, Xfire chooses not to use his item that same night
...
You choose to shoot on N889, Xfire chooses to use his item on N889, you lose.

I mean...it's technically possible.
But you'd say something like "oh, but then I could just wait another day more!" yeah but games of mafia dont' work like that, at some point the host FORCES you to shoot.

I mean, technically there is nothing that says scum must 100% shoot at night and town must 100% lynch at day. In ANY game of mafia town can NL at day and scum no-NK at night, yet that doesn't happen because someone's gotta give, and the host will make sure of that one way or the other

In those cases it's difficult since there are 2 actors with 2 different actions: town -> lynch, and scum -> NK. But here it's easy, host just forces YOU to shoot, since you are the sole actor (scum -> NK).

...I guess the most fair situation would be this: Host asks Xfire at which cycle he would activate his item, then host asks austin at which cycle he will NK.
If both are the same, it's assumed the game went on and both acted the same night, thus Xfire wins
If both are different, then it's assumed austin shot Xfire when he was not protected, so austin wins.

...if austin can just give a number like N9898120932937109847612039781320918273 then I guess it doesn't matter, but again, host can take it down to a "reasonable" number......I guess

I dunno this shit is confusing lol

Well it fits with the craziness of this game.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:23 GMT
#3581
On July 03 2013 13:19 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:14 austinmcc wrote:
Even then, it might have worked. I had planned to force you to target your ability onto crossfire the NRA member, making you kill yourself. That was the only way around it I could think of.


You could force someone to use his ability? wtf lol

Show nested quote +
Seriously. It didn't actually kill anyone this game, but screw that role. "Oh, you targeted me, you're dead now, and you can also be bussed onto me" is some bullshit once the person looks townie.


You talking about NRA member or your own role?

If you are talking about NRA member then maybe yes it's OP (in this type of game at least). Like I said I threw random abilities in like 10 minutes, I didn't have time to think about balance

So you spent all your time on the non mafia portion of the role (which was very fun btw), and not the actual mafia portion of the role? lol
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.