• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 19:51 GMT
#1754
EBWOP:

I forgot the "scum Xfire saves scum sk8 from being getting ganged up on on D1 by claiming he made his role, but then makes 0 attempts to explain the stuff sk8 did or said and never discloses ANY info whatsoever about his role" part, silly me
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 19:53 GMT
#1755
On June 27 2013 04:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
WHY ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH AUSTIN.

If he is mafia he is actively giving powers to people in the fucking town. Let him continue doing so.


This is also I'm kind of worried about lynching austin. Similar to the "Kurumi is making super-townies inventors" trail of thought (lol if both are scum and using the same tactic to gain eazy town cred)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 19:58 GMT
#1757
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:00 GMT
#1759
Answer the question NOW Xfire.

What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:06 GMT
#1767
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:07 GMT
#1769
EBWOP: By "new ability" I meant the tazer
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:07 GMT
#1771
Yo people, I made a gigantic post I expect comments about it
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:10 GMT
#1777
No, if anybody visits him, the visitor dies, but the action is still done on him.
Thus if you vig him, your vig shot goes through, but you die.
If you give him the TARDIS, you indeed give it to him, but you die
If you RB him, I have no idea, I didn't think too much about it lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:13 GMT
#1779
On June 27 2013 05:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

Oh, I'm confused. I got no pm's telling me of no abilities whatsoever. I only got story pms with choices. I made 2 choices and received no new abilities according to my knowledge. I did not know what the tazer or bat did. I haven't even gotten a pm telling me what my choice did yet.


That's weird, you SHOULD have gotten a PM like this:
*Stuff*
<You have received: A Tazer>
Tazer: After using this item, if anybody visits you that night, they will die (his action on you will still go through though)

Weird....very weird
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:16 GMT
#1781
Anyways I'm gone


bye, lynch well
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:18 GMT
#1782
Read this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=88#1752
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 21:29 GMT
#1839
Ohfuckinghann

first uruguay loses then this.
......Hamnitgod
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 21:31 GMT
#1840
Seriously fuck this shit guys im out.

Someone give me gun so i kill kita then we kikl xfire and xatalos and austin and everybody in the game at once hopefully
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:08 GMT
#1849
Why did he lie about my role?
Sk8 in the ovs qt please answer this:
Why did you lie about my role
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:10 GMT
#1850
I dont want to play anymore. I already killed 3 townies indirectly i dont want that to grow larger.
Must be my worst town game ever, godhammit
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:46 GMT
#1870
Please kill me DI

All 4 of kita+austin+Xfire+Xata should die, I don't care which order, hopefully all at the same time.
Or rather, I want them to die.
If we kill all those 4 and game still goes on then I give up then, I don't and won't have energy left for anything else.

Also tomorrow I work the whole shift, so I just have these couple of hours (3-4 hours) to post, because I can only come after N2 ends later :/

Xfire, please choose the KP and shoot one of the above (kita/austin/Xata, preferably kita/austin, Xata feels more like a "lynch" dude, so we can get reactions and see how he defends himself, etc).
Someone with a vig shot, shoot Xfire.
If he uses his KP then he can't use the Tazer (to kill his attacker), thus both Xfire and one of kita/austin will die.
...that will make me feel better
Although I kind of wanted my role to keep living...but he'll get some powerful shit later on so maybe it's better for him to.....for him to.......die. Godhammit I can't even say that without tearing up ;_;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:56 GMT
#1879
SKATER WHY DIDNT YOU LIKE TOLD US KITA COULD HAVE BUSSED HIMSELF WITH DI?

XFIRE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT EITHER?

Is just everybody scum in this game?
Hamm it, I want a drink..
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:58 GMT
#1880
Dandel can you vote? And will you like flip at some point or will you keep being undead like WOS?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:00 GMT
#1882
XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA

I repeat:

XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:05 GMT
#1883
Here's how I see it:

kita: confirmed scummer
Xfire: almost confirmed scum for not doing shit about the Tardis, like back in D1 or N1 and D2 and shit, and other shit.
Xata and austin: Just kill them both, surely 1 of them is scum (maybe not both but who cares?)

So Xfire please be so nice to kill your own buddy thxbye

If kita doesn't drop dead tonight, you get day vigged tomorrow 1 second into the phase.
If kita drops dead tonight, I'll let you live until N3 so you can read the ending of the story.
Even if you are scum, if you don't kill kita tonight YOU WONT KNOW THE ENDING. Surely a measly shot on a townie or something is not worth losing that, right? Think about it.
No...don't let your buddies in your QT convince you otherwise, don't trust them, they just want your KP!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0268
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 39m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.