• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 97 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 17 2013 15:02 GMT
#1561
On June 17 2013 22:53 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm awake. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday, spent the day with my girlfriend's father.


Does she know?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 17 2013 15:24 GMT
#1562
Yeah lol, forgot not everyone is US based. Yesterday was father's day in the US so we went over there and grilled with him.

Kita I'll get to your questions once I slow down at work. Little too busy atm for in depth posting.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 17 2013 16:35 GMT
#1563
Role stuff so far:
+ Show Spoiler +
night 1 roles:
==================================================================
layabout - veteran
jaybrundage - doctor protect vivax
Ace - cop target oatmaster red check
WaveofShadow- roleblocker block _____
slOosh - shot vt
Zephirdd - shot vt
prplhz - vt
[UoN]Sentinel- vt
Oatsmaster- vt
Vivax- vt
Stutters695- vt
VayneAuthority- vt
JarJarDinks- vt
s0Lstice/kitaman27- vt
mkfuba07- vt

night 2 roles:
==================================================================
layabout - vt
jaybrundage - cop target layabout green check
Ace - veteran
WaveofShadow- vt
prplhz - roleblocker roleblock vivax
[UoN]Sentinel- vt
Oatsmaster- vt
Vivax- vt roleblocked
Stutters695- vt
VayneAuthority- doctor protect WoS
JarJarDinks- vt shot
s0Lstice/kitaman27- vt
mkfuba07- vt

night 3 roles
==================================================================
layabout - vt
jaybrundage - vt
WaveofShadow- roleblocker roleblock sentinel
prplhz - vt
[UoN]Sentinel- vt
Vivax- cop target sentinel green check
Stutters695- veteran
VayneAuthority- vt
s0Lstice/kitaman27- vt
mkfuba07- doctor protect kita

night 4 roles
==================================================================
layabout - vt
jaybrundage - vt
WaveofShadow- vt
prplhz - vt
Vivax- vt
Stutters695- doctor protect mkfuba roleblocked
VayneAuthority-cop target N/A no check
s0Lstice/kitaman27- roleblocker roleblock stutters
mkfuba07- veteran hit


I am voting prplhz for these reasons:
Not in townreads.

His day1 case on zephird felt forced, his reasons are really weak allowing him to back out but he present them in such as way as to be taken seriuosly to start a lynch/wagon.

He supposedly had a scumread on vivax and may have stopped vivax from shooting. Instead he chooses to push for sentinel using somebody else's reasoning over his own. And we know that sentinel was town.

Prplhz initially doesn't find sentinel scummy. But after the first lynch he expresses a willingness to lynch him that he never explains. When he ends up voting for him it's on the back of Jarjar's analysis which had not been posted when he first expressed his willingness to kill sent. To me it seems like he was ready to jump on the wagon but never had his own reasons because he knew sent was was town.
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2013 05:24 prplhz wrote:
If the case on me is that scum sent me out to safe a rather doomed raynpelikoneet then that's crazy.

I am all for lynching [UoN]Sentinel tomorrow.



He concludes that if sentinel is mafia then myself and jay are the last mafia. To me this seems like a very strange conclusion to draw as town but the reader can judge that themselves. The other thing that is strange is that he called vivax town on the basis that sentinel is mafia but he never goes back to calling vivax mafia after sentinel flips green. He also currently has no scumreads since all he has given us he has abandoned or were predicated on sent being red.
On June 14 2013 07:32 prplhz wrote:
Okay looking through the night kills, all of Zephirdd, slOosh and JarJarDrinks expressed major suspicions towards [UoN]Sentinel. It's absolutely not unthinkable that he rolled miller/godfather so I'm just going to ignore this green check we have on him for now. Last scum would not be Vivax, VayneAuthority, WaveofShadow and probably not mkfuba07, kitaman27 or Stutters695 (which leaves jaybrundage and layabout).



If he flips red it might be worth noting that he tries to give stutters towncred in a move that could quite easily have been staged and would allow prplhz to back off of the zephird push:
On June 05 2013 08:03 prplhz wrote:
I don't think that Stutters695 is mafia simply because he fact checked me and I don't see scum fact checking townies because they know they're townies and townies don't lie. It's not like Stutters695 knew that Zephirdd was in that game because he was never in the Mexican Standoff thread (and he apparently got something wrong about what happened in the game too) so it must have been him fact checking the case I just wrote and I simply don't think that scum would fact check a townie.


hope that reads okay i am in a bit of a rush
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2013 18:02 GMT
#1564
On June 17 2013 21:06 kitaman27 wrote:
So what is the most likely scum team Vivax?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 17 2013 18:41 GMT
#1565
This is where I stand:

Prplhz seems like a solid lynch judging by the cases and his sinchrony with ace's arguments to def Rayn during D1. He has to be lynched today, at the very least to see what scum's strat was during Rayn's lynch. Otherwise I don't need to add anything.

Stutters would have to be playing a pretty good scum game to be scum. I reviewed his filter especially paying attention to his explanations, and they give me quite the townie feeling lately. The latest medic save explanation looks pretty legit. He keeps his activity up quite steadily, he doesn't fear confrontation with me.
There's a chance that he could be scum but we will have to find out later.

Vayne probably saved WoS, but just from reading his posts I'd want to lynch him today. I don't see his reasoning for wanting to lynch me any more. From policy for a day it became the policy of the previous day for the next day and he wants to lynch me for unknown reasons. Not necessarily scum play but for sure bad play and I want him to fix it.

Layabout lays about unpressured. The fact he keeps posting after the greencheck and unpressured though is a town tell or good scum play.

WoS most likely medic saved.

Kita -"-

Fuba vet hit when scum only had 1 KP. But he must have saved kita. (Scum withholding KP to gain cred atfer claming a save is tinfoil-mode, but if two scum get medic they can do that with each other)

By exclusion, prplhz and jay are my last scumreads. If prplhz is not, we got tricked by some night actions. Could be Jay + layabout in that case.

I'm off, won't be around @ deadline. You have my sword.

##Vote prplhz
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2013 18:44 GMT
#1566
I could be completely wrong here, but if fuba says he got hit as vet and stutters was on him as medic doesn't that mean that one of them is lying?

So is fuba/stutters scum or both or am I wrong here
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2013 18:57 GMT
#1567
Stutters was roleblocked.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2013 19:11 GMT
#1568
oh so if fuba can confirm the hit then it would have to be either Fuba and stutters are scum or neither, assuming mafia didnt no kill.

Guess that makes stutters unlikely scum.
I come in for the scraps
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 17 2013 19:15 GMT
#1569
it's also possible that scum got the veteran role and shot it since it would give them towncred and make their future shots more reliable since a shot is the only way to be rid of veteran
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2013 19:16 GMT
#1570
Not necessarily.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2013 19:16 GMT
#1571
^ in reply to vayne
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 17 2013 19:23 GMT
#1572
On June 18 2013 04:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh so if fuba can confirm the hit then it would have to be either Fuba and stutters are scum or neither, assuming mafia didnt no kill.

Guess that makes stutters unlikely scum.

but if stutters were mafia he could say he protected anyone and it wouldn't matter since no one is informed about a save or a protect.

he could protect no one or someone he isn't shooting at and when no kill went through he could work out what happened and make an appropriate claim.

Since a shot went through we know that if stutters was roleblocked he didn't carry it out.

can a mafia player shoot themselves?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 19:26:44
June 17 2013 19:25 GMT
#1573
On June 18 2013 04:23 layabout wrote:
can a mafia player shoot themselves?

Sure



Votecount:

prplhz (6): layabout, kitaman27, VayneAuthority, jaybrundage, WaveofShadow, jaybrundage, Vivax
Vivax (0): VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (0): jaybrundage

Not Voting (3): Stutters, prplhz, mkfuba

prplhz is set to be lynched
~3.5 hours until deadline, which is at 23:00 GMT (+00:00)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 17 2013 19:27 GMT
#1574
so fuba could definitely be mafia with/without stutters being mafia
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2013 19:28 GMT
#1575
Yea I forgot that mkfuba claimed before stutters so its completely worthless information, disregard.

Just going to ignore the PR shit for now and look at who is scummy after the flip.
I come in for the scraps
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 17 2013 19:30 GMT
#1576
i am not liking the zero resistance thing.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 17 2013 19:41 GMT
#1577
I'm typing something up but just so I don't forget ##vote: prplhz
And for the record Vayne, I claimed before Fuba.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 17 2013 19:44 GMT
#1578
would it be scummy to start a counter wagon to my own lynch in the hope that people will take stances so that i can analyze stuff that isn't day1 or yesterday?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2013 19:51 GMT
#1579
No, it's just scummy to ask before you do so because you're worried about looking bad :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 17 2013 19:59 GMT
#1580
On June 18 2013 04:44 layabout wrote:
would it be scummy to start a counter wagon to my own lynch in the hope that people will take stances so that i can analyze stuff that isn't day1 or yesterday?

Go for it. Although it could be that scum dont want to try to stop a scum lynch. Similar to how Ace didn't have much resistance. After Rayn they might reckon it's easier to let a scum die then defend him.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 48m
Online Event
20h 48m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.