• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9485 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 97 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 16 2013 04:44 GMT
#1521
On June 16 2013 13:40 mkfuba07 wrote:
Yeah...

Well, in an attempt to get discussion moving again, I guess I'll just come out and say it. I've thought it through and I don't see any information that I could give away now that scum don't already know.

I was the Veteran last night, and I got hit. The role's been removed.

I haven't really sat down and tried to think it through. Are we thinking scum RB or town RB to start?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 16 2013 05:02 GMT
#1522
Are you asking if I think scum roleblocked stutters or town did? I have no idea. Statistically I guess I'd say town? I think he's a reasonable block from a townie, assuming they were one of the ones that showed suspicion of him earlier. I probably would have gone with vivax, to see if it blocked another kp.

If you're just confused about what I said in my previous post, I simply meant that scum shot me, so since stutters claimed he was doc but roleblocked, they already know that I was veteran. I figured I'd fill the townies in, since only scum and I had that information, and the rest of town didn't.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 16 2013 09:43 GMT
#1523
considering that vayne didn't post yet i guess he's the cop
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 16 2013 09:51 GMT
#1524
okay vayne said he wouldn't post for a few days so i guess we're kinda stuck without a cop check of without even knowing if we had a town cop
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2013 14:05 GMT
#1525
Well I was roleblocker, targeting stutters. I was looking for a player who could be scum, but also who would carry out the mafia kp, and he is who I came up with.

It's going to really suck if Vayne didn't send a cop check in.

Anyways, I'll be back later today with thoughts.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 16 2013 15:52 GMT
#1526
In that case, I believe the roleblocker was town, haha.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 16 2013 16:24 GMT
#1527
Stutters, what made you decide to doc save me?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 16 2013 17:11 GMT
#1528
Votecount:

prplhz (1): layabout

Not Voting (8): The rest

prplhz is set to be lynched
~30 hours until deadline, which is at 23:00 GMT (+00:00)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2013 21:49 GMT
#1529
Whelp. I guess everyone needs to be reminded the game isn't over. The only mafia we've found in the last cycle three cycles was someone who gave himself up.

On June 15 2013 06:43 layabout wrote:
The case on stutters seems okay but i have kind of stopped playing


The last green check player who quit playing got lynched.

It seems to me that prpl and Vivax are the most likely to get lynched this cycle, but I think there still warrants discussion about stutters, vayne, and jay.

The case against prpl is that he starts off the game as a try hard, going out of his way to not be consider for a day one lurker lynch. prpl goes out of his way to defend rayn at a point where there was at least one other mafia player who was attempting to shift the lynch off of him. He acknowledges the merits of WoS's case against rayn, then suddenly flip flops deciding that he is a poor lynch. He states there is only one reason to lynch rayn, yet fails to take into consideration the case from WoS that he already acknowledged. He makes a post about activity at the end of the cycle when attempting to swing things, similar to Ace.

On June 08 2013 15:05 Ace wrote:
I don't see why anyone would want to lynch prp right now.


In his only real interaction with prpl, Ace defends him.

prpl has called Vivax obviously mafia, has chosen to roleblock Vivax as a player likely to carry out the mafia kp, has written up a case against Vivax, yet minutes later decided to vote for Sent. After the green check on sent is pointed out, prpl refuses to reconsider, passing it up as a green check. Furthermore, he argues that both Sent and Vivax cannot be scum, but refuses to acknowledge a scenario where Sent is town.

prpl has shown little interest in solving the game and was unable to provide a second scum read. Nearly 24 hours into today, he hasn't put any effort into pushing someone.

On June 13 2013 22:42 prplhz wrote:
hmm wait if there was a kill on n2 then vivax is actually absolved by the rb because scum would probably put both kp on one of their members and since there was a kill (JJD) that one can't be vivax


Finally, prpl has knowledge of the scum kp mechanic, allowing mafia players to carry out multiple hits with the same player. As someone who has played/obs'd 100+ games, this is something extremely rare and not something you would just assume looking at the setup.

##Vote prplhz

That being said, I'd really like to hear more people. I don't think anyone has really given an opinion on Jay this game. Do people think Vivax is a better lynch? Is there a second player that would make sense as scum with prpl?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2013 22:37 GMT
#1530
I'm back and yea with my luck I get cop on the cycle that I can't be here for, such is life.

Cop here with no check. Sentinel lynch was completely useless so we have no information now plus no cop check so sucks to be us l0l.

I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2013 22:58 GMT
#1531
Dandel had to have rigged that one.

WE'RE ON TO YOU!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2013 23:00 GMT
#1532
Now we have the actually difficult decision of lynching prphlz or vivax, where as we could have just lynched both before.

I am going to stick with my vote.

##vote:vivax
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2013 23:15 GMT
#1533
On June 17 2013 08:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Now we have the actually difficult decision of lynching prphlz or vivax, where as we could have just lynched both before.

I am going to stick with my vote.

##vote:vivax


Last cycle you said your vote was on Vivax because it gave info about Sent. Now that sent has flipped, what is your case against Vivax?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 16 2013 23:19 GMT
#1534
Votecount:

prplhz (2): layabout, kitaman27
Vivax (1): VayneAuthority

Not Voting (6): Other people

prplhz is set to be lynched
~24 hours until deadline, which is at 23:00 GMT (+00:00)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2013 23:22 GMT
#1535
On June 17 2013 08:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 08:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Now we have the actually difficult decision of lynching prphlz or vivax, where as we could have just lynched both before.

I am going to stick with my vote.

##vote:vivax


Last cycle you said your vote was on Vivax because it gave info about Sent. Now that sent has flipped, what is your case against Vivax?


Vivax's flip gives info on sent because he can confirm if town vivax gave a town cop on sent which makes him look a lot better. Nothing changes with sent flipping town because scum vivax could do either alignment on him and it wouldn't matter one bit.

That is why I am frankly upset that the sentinel lynch went through given how things went down but no need to harp on it, time to move on.
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2013 23:27 GMT
#1536
On June 17 2013 08:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 08:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Now we have the actually difficult decision of lynching prphlz or vivax, where as we could have just lynched both before.

I am going to stick with my vote.

##vote:vivax


Last cycle you said your vote was on Vivax because it gave info about Sent. Now that sent has flipped, what is your case against Vivax?


Vivax's flip gives info on sent because he can confirm if town vivax gave a town cop on sent which makes him look a lot better. Nothing changes with sent flipping town because scum vivax could do either alignment on him and it wouldn't matter one bit.

That is why I am frankly upset that the sentinel lynch went through given how things went down but no need to harp on it, time to move on.


Thoughts on Vivax's scum buddy?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2013 23:31 GMT
#1537
On June 17 2013 08:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 08:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Now we have the actually difficult decision of lynching prphlz or vivax, where as we could have just lynched both before.

I am going to stick with my vote.

##vote:vivax


Last cycle you said your vote was on Vivax because it gave info about Sent. Now that sent has flipped, what is your case against Vivax?


Vivax's flip gives info on sent because he can confirm if town vivax gave a town cop on sent which makes him look a lot better. Nothing changes with sent flipping town because scum vivax could do either alignment on him and it wouldn't matter one bit.

That is why I am frankly upset that the sentinel lynch went through given how things went down but no need to harp on it, time to move on.


Thoughts on Vivax's scum buddy?


stutters hopefully? no one really strikes out at me on that list as the last scum. Vivax even isn't that scummy it's more of a policy lynch then anything based on the I receive when he flips. I am assuming a lot of people are town right now that I maybe should or should not based on what he flips so I REALLY hope we get this lynch out of the way today.
I come in for the scraps
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 17 2013 01:11 GMT
#1538
On June 17 2013 08:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 08:27 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Now we have the actually difficult decision of lynching prphlz or vivax, where as we could have just lynched both before.

I am going to stick with my vote.

##vote:vivax


Last cycle you said your vote was on Vivax because it gave info about Sent. Now that sent has flipped, what is your case against Vivax?


Vivax's flip gives info on sent because he can confirm if town vivax gave a town cop on sent which makes him look a lot better. Nothing changes with sent flipping town because scum vivax could do either alignment on him and it wouldn't matter one bit.

That is why I am frankly upset that the sentinel lynch went through given how things went down but no need to harp on it, time to move on.


Thoughts on Vivax's scum buddy?


stutters hopefully? no one really strikes out at me on that list as the last scum. Vivax even isn't that scummy it's more of a policy lynch then anything based on the I receive when he flips. I am assuming a lot of people are town right now that I maybe should or should not based on what he flips so I REALLY hope we get this lynch out of the way today.

Can you write up a case plz. Kita wrote up his on Prplhz.

Policy lynch doesn't cut it. Plz write up reason why you want to lynch him. And why Prplhz isn't more likely scum. At this point in the game The more info you write up on people the easier it is to see ulterior motives. If you want to get Vivax lynched please try to convince people that hes actually scum. As opposed to throwing your vote in and not convincing everyone else. Thats a scum way out. To be on a wagon and be able to not claim any of the blame.

Ill do a dive into prplhz's filter give a look see.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2013 01:25 GMT
#1539
I don't have a case. if it makes you feel better I will just consolidate onto prphlz if you really think my policy lynch is suspect when I have went over what it would solve FMPOV.

##unvote

##vote:prphlz
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2013 01:40 GMT
#1540
lol it wasn't very difficult to change your mind. Who cares about consolidating, you should be voting for your strongest scum read.

Why is activity so terrible today?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 487
ComeBackTV 356
SteadfastSC252
TaKeTV 186
Rex89
EnkiAlexander 23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 227
ProTech139
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51685
Bisu 2502
Horang2 1399
Hyuk 607
Shuttle 565
BeSt 547
EffOrt 520
Mini 450
Light 358
Soma 346
[ Show more ]
Larva 313
ZerO 197
Rush 178
Mong 94
Leta 82
Snow 65
Pusan 57
ToSsGirL 52
Mind 44
Aegong 34
JYJ 31
Sexy 30
sorry 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 17
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5052
XaKoH 391
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1629
Khaldor1179
Lowko423
Other Games
gofns40840
singsing2235
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo421
hiko417
Beastyqt298
Livibee206
Liquid`VortiX93
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS56
djWHEAT39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1271
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 39m
Online Event
21h 39m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.