• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[T] Bastard "Mini" Mafia! - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 126 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2013 19:03 GMT
#141
Let it be known that I shall now be referred to as "me".
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 19:06 GMT
#142
On May 23 2013 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 03:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:52 geript wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me

Why are you voting for prom ho?


hue

For someone who plays DotA, you sure do use a LoL-related catchphrase a lot.

huehuehue


pinoy na????
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:11 GMT
#143
On May 23 2013 04:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:52 geript wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me

Why are you voting for prom ho?


hue

For someone who plays DotA, you sure do use a LoL-related catchphrase a lot.

huehuehue


pinoy na????

wat
Writer@WriterYamato
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 22 2013 19:12 GMT
#144
On May 23 2013 04:11 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:06 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:52 geript wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me

Why are you voting for prom ho?


hue

For someone who plays DotA, you sure do use a LoL-related catchphrase a lot.

huehuehue


pinoy na????

wat

wat
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
May 22 2013 19:13 GMT
#145
Hey guys <3 Whose campaign should I sheep? Or is there anyone willing to pay a bribe for my vote?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 22 2013 19:16 GMT
#146
hue is not a lol related catchphrase

there are brazilians on the american dota servers too

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/793
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 22 2013 19:17 GMT
#147
On May 23 2013 04:13 Ange777 wrote:
Hey guys <3 Whose campaign should I sheep? Or is there anyone willing to pay a bribe for my vote?


vote for me i will make you bulletproof

i will make everyone who votes for me bulletproof
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:18 GMT
#148
On May 23 2013 04:16 strongandbig wrote:
hue is not a lol related catchphrase

there are brazilians on the american dota servers too

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/793

Fair enough.
Writer@WriterYamato
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2013 19:19 GMT
#149
On May 23 2013 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:13 Ange777 wrote:
Hey guys <3 Whose campaign should I sheep? Or is there anyone willing to pay a bribe for my vote?


vote for me i will make you bulletproof

i will make everyone who votes for me bulletproof


Glad to have your support s&b!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 22 2013 19:21 GMT
#150
I ninja-voted.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 22 2013 19:25 GMT
#151
On May 23 2013 03:55 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 03:32 strongandbig wrote:
how did i townslip? I didnt even post in here betweeen when alignments went out and when you said i townslipeed


I'll say no more, but I'd bet anything anyone liked on you being town. You said something, somewhere, which allowed me insight into your alignment.

I also would say I'm rather good at reading you and you are town without your town slip.


if you're talking about what i think you're talking about then ... doesn't that mean you have to be scum to know that what i said is a town slip?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:26 GMT
#152
I guess my own campaign is the most successful so far. I already have 1 vote and it's not me.
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 22 2013 19:28 GMT
#153
On May 23 2013 04:26 yamato77 wrote:
I guess my own campaign is the most successful so far. I already have 1 vote and it's not me.

I have a vote and I'm not even running

get on my level
A backwards poet writes inverse.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:29 GMT
#154
On May 23 2013 04:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:26 yamato77 wrote:
I guess my own campaign is the most successful so far. I already have 1 vote and it's not me.

I have a vote and I'm not even running

get on my level

Does it looks like I'm trying?
Writer@WriterYamato
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
May 22 2013 19:29 GMT
#155
I would make a good Co-host, because I actually read the thread and the OP, and can tell you that your votes won't count unless you post them in the voting thread. link

I would also totally abuse my co-host powers to make this game even more bastardly

Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 22 2013 19:30 GMT
#156
On May 23 2013 04:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:26 yamato77 wrote:
I guess my own campaign is the most successful so far. I already have 1 vote and it's not me.

I have a vote and I'm not even running

get on my level

Does it looks like I'm trying?

So you want to look like you're trying without even trying?

AHA!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:31 GMT
#157
On May 23 2013 04:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:29 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:26 yamato77 wrote:
I guess my own campaign is the most successful so far. I already have 1 vote and it's not me.

I have a vote and I'm not even running

get on my level

Does it looks like I'm trying?

So you want to look like you're trying without even trying?

AHA!

No, I'm just not trying.
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 22 2013 19:31 GMT
#158
too late, scum
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
May 22 2013 19:31 GMT
#159
Why aren't you guys voting me right now?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2013 19:32 GMT
#160
On May 23 2013 04:31 jampidampi wrote:
Why aren't you guys voting me right now?


EXACTLY!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 69
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King156
RuFF_SC274
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.