• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9122 users

[T] Bastard "Mini" Mafia! - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 126 Next
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
May 22 2013 19:48 GMT
#181
On May 23 2013 04:48 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:47 Ange777 wrote:
I have an offer for a bulletproof vest. If no one can top that offer, then I know who I'll be voting for!!!

/looks at thread. Sees no offers.

Scumclaim #2 or masonclaim?

Lies
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:48 GMT
#182
On May 23 2013 04:48 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:47 Ange777 wrote:
I have an offer for a bulletproof vest. If no one can top that offer, then I know who I'll be voting for!!!

/looks at thread. Sees no offers.

Scumclaim #2 or masonclaim?

Obviously you're not reading the thread very well.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 19:48 GMT
#183
On May 23 2013 04:47 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:44 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:42 yamato77 wrote:
If there's actually a town this game, it's fucked.

I say this as a member of said hypothetical town, of course.

lol

Yours was way worse.

???
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 19:49 GMT
#184
BTW I am the busdriver and will use my power on two random people every night unless you elect me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:50 GMT
#185
On May 23 2013 04:49 Blazinghand wrote:
BTW I am the busdriver and will use my power on two random people every night unless you elect me

I thought you were on a hosting hiatus?
Writer@WriterYamato
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 22 2013 19:50 GMT
#186
No pee and no scumslips this game. I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Cheese is good for you!
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
May 22 2013 19:50 GMT
#187
Do not elect BH. If he uses his bus randomly, scum can't predict what happens.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 19:50 GMT
#188
On May 23 2013 04:50 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:49 Blazinghand wrote:
BTW I am the busdriver and will use my power on two random people every night unless you elect me

I thought you were on a hosting hiatus?

i played 3 games since LXI!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
May 22 2013 19:50 GMT
#189
On May 23 2013 04:48 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:47 Ange777 wrote:
I have an offer for a bulletproof vest. If no one can top that offer, then I know who I'll be voting for!!!

/looks at thread. Sees no offers.

Scumclaim #2 or masonclaim?


I am pretty sure that offer is still on the table!

On May 23 2013 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:13 Ange777 wrote:
Hey guys <3 Whose campaign should I sheep? Or is there anyone willing to pay a bribe for my vote?


vote for me i will make you bulletproof

i will make everyone who votes for me bulletproof


On May 23 2013 04:47 jampidampi wrote:
Vote for me, I'll hug you.


Oh no ... you might try to stab me in my back!
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 19:51 GMT
#190
On May 23 2013 04:50 jampidampi wrote:
Do not elect BH. If he uses his bus randomly, scum can't predict what happens.


yeah that's also an option
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2013 19:51 GMT
#191
On May 23 2013 04:50 Ange777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:48 Acrofales wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:47 Ange777 wrote:
I have an offer for a bulletproof vest. If no one can top that offer, then I know who I'll be voting for!!!

/looks at thread. Sees no offers.

Scumclaim #2 or masonclaim?


I am pretty sure that offer is still on the table!

Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:13 Ange777 wrote:
Hey guys <3 Whose campaign should I sheep? Or is there anyone willing to pay a bribe for my vote?


vote for me i will make you bulletproof

i will make everyone who votes for me bulletproof


Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:47 jampidampi wrote:
Vote for me, I'll hug you.


Oh no ... you might try to stab me in my back!


That would be disastrous!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:52 GMT
#192
kita's trolling obviously fake.
Writer@WriterYamato
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
May 22 2013 19:52 GMT
#193
On May 23 2013 04:47 jampidampi wrote:
Vote for me, I'll hug you.


Oh no ... you might try to stab me in my back!
[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, no one has died from a hug mine. Those bastards all survived.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 22 2013 19:53 GMT
#194
On May 23 2013 04:48 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:48 Acrofales wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:47 Ange777 wrote:
I have an offer for a bulletproof vest. If no one can top that offer, then I know who I'll be voting for!!!

/looks at thread. Sees no offers.

Scumclaim #2 or masonclaim?

Obviously you're not reading the thread very well.

That's true.
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
May 22 2013 19:54 GMT
#195
On May 23 2013 04:52 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:47 jampidampi wrote:
Vote for me, I'll hug you.


Oh no ... you might try to stab me in my back!

Don't worry, no one has died from a hug mine. Those bastards all survived.
[/QUOTE]

Go hug Acro! We could try to hug all liars!
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 22 2013 19:55 GMT
#196
Stop sheeping me and vote for igrok
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:55 GMT
#197
On May 23 2013 04:53 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:48 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:48 Acrofales wrote:
On May 23 2013 04:47 Ange777 wrote:
I have an offer for a bulletproof vest. If no one can top that offer, then I know who I'll be voting for!!!

/looks at thread. Sees no offers.

Scumclaim #2 or masonclaim?

Obviously you're not reading the thread very well.

That's true.

##Kill Acrofales

can't hurt to try
Writer@WriterYamato
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2013 19:57 GMT
#198
[image loading]

Important announcement! For every hour I'm not leading the votes, I shall release a new Game of Thrones spoiler.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 22 2013 19:59 GMT
#199
On May 23 2013 04:57 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]

Important announcement! For every hour I'm not leading the votes, I shall release a new Game of Thrones spoiler.

Lol. Can't spoil me, I READ THE BOOKS.

Oh, and Snape kills Dumbledore.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
May 22 2013 19:59 GMT
#200
You guys are so bad at voting me.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2250
Shuttle 1245
Bale 46
Dewaltoss 41
Noble 36
NaDa 28
Snow 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King427
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1273
Other Games
summit1g8427
PiGStarcraft331
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• Response 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo632
• Stunt137
Other Games
• Scarra741
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 15m
OSC
18h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.