• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9122 users

[T] Bastard "Mini" Mafia! - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 126 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 22 2013 21:44 GMT
#221
On May 23 2013 06:34 Acrofales wrote:
I agree, that was a funny story

I would vote for Sentinel if he gets to write flavour!


I'll second that nomination

[/b]##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel[/b] for more funny stories. Minimum of one per day.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 22 2013 21:45 GMT
#222
##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel. There we go
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 22 2013 21:48 GMT
#223
On May 23 2013 04:57 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]

Important announcement! For every hour I'm not leading the votes, I shall release a new Game of Thrones spoiler.

Fuck
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 22 2013 21:49 GMT
#224
Will cohost have to write flavour?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
May 22 2013 21:57 GMT
#225


But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 22 2013 22:13 GMT
#226
On May 23 2013 06:49 Acrofales wrote:
Will cohost have to write flavour?

Nobody has to write flavor
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 22 2013 22:16 GMT
#227
Well no flavor is boring
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 22 2013 22:20 GMT
#228
Whoever get's to be the cohost, make Acro write all the flavour! Vote for me and i'll do it!
table for two on a tv tray
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 22 2013 22:22 GMT
#229
That is only just, seeing as he has the gall to vote me.

It shall be done
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 22 2013 22:31 GMT
#230
oh lol its just an alignment pm. doesn't matter anways
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 22 2013 22:33 GMT
#231
On May 23 2013 04:57 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]

Important announcement! For every hour I'm not leading the votes, I shall release a new Game of Thrones spoiler.

that said scum and fellow townies we have common enemy this man must be removed from the game as fast as possible as long as he resorts to these terrorist tactics.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 22:34 GMT
#232
On May 23 2013 07:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:57 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]

Important announcement! For every hour I'm not leading the votes, I shall release a new Game of Thrones spoiler.

that said scum and fellow townies we have common enemy this man must be removed from the game as fast as possible as long as he resorts to these terrorist tactics.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 22 2013 22:44 GMT
#233
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.
Cheese is good for you!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
May 22 2013 23:11 GMT
#234
On May 23 2013 07:44 Scamp wrote:
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.

that say you would why¿

Deadline and (majority/plurality rules) for cohost elections?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 22 2013 23:18 GMT
#235
On May 23 2013 07:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 04:57 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]

Important announcement! For every hour I'm not leading the votes, I shall release a new Game of Thrones spoiler.

that said scum and fellow townies we have common enemy this man must be removed from the game as fast as possible as long as he resorts to these terrorist tactics.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Darth Vader is Luke's father.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 22 2013 23:20 GMT
#236
On May 23 2013 07:44 Scamp wrote:
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.


I'm being completely honest. I have tons of funny stories/experiences and I'll share one every day if I'm elected cohost.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 22 2013 23:21 GMT
#237
On May 23 2013 08:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 07:44 Scamp wrote:
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.


I'm being completely honest. I have tons of funny stories/experiences and I'll share one every day if I'm elected cohost.

Do you also have free cookies?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 22 2013 23:24 GMT
#238
On May 23 2013 08:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 07:44 Scamp wrote:
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.


I'm being completely honest. I have tons of funny stories/experiences and I'll share one every day if I'm elected cohost.

your first story was 5/10 i wont even consider giving you my vote unless i see an 8/10 story
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
May 22 2013 23:26 GMT
#239
On May 23 2013 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 08:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 23 2013 07:44 Scamp wrote:
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.


I'm being completely honest. I have tons of funny stories/experiences and I'll share one every day if I'm elected cohost.

your first story was 5/10 i wont even consider giving you my vote unless i see an 8/10 story


Y U no reduce fractions
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 22 2013 23:26 GMT
#240
On May 23 2013 08:21 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 08:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 23 2013 07:44 Scamp wrote:
I'm strongly getting the feeling that certain people are just making things up.


I'm being completely honest. I have tons of funny stories/experiences and I'll share one every day if I'm elected cohost.

Do you also have free cookies?

Yup. Free hugs too.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2250
Shuttle 1245
Bale 46
Dewaltoss 41
Noble 36
NaDa 28
Snow 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King427
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1273
Other Games
summit1g8427
PiGStarcraft331
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• Response 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo632
• Stunt137
Other Games
• Scarra741
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 15m
OSC
18h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.