• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[T] Bastard "Mini" Mafia! - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 126 Next
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 22 2013 16:06 GMT
#121
You can campaign all you want. I'm doing alignments right now, no voting counts until alignments are revealed :p
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 22 2013 18:12 GMT
#122
I welcome you one and all to my town, I am Town with no powers but the power of my insight, so I am powerful indeed. Elect me Co-host, because when you get right down to it why the hell not?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 22 2013 18:14 GMT
#123
Alignments are out. Vote for cohosts in the vote thread. Election ends in 28 hours (6:00pm EST)
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 22 2013 18:18 GMT
#124
##Vote: me who else can I trust? No one.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 22 2013 18:21 GMT
#125
and StrongandBig has town slipped. The fool is town as well.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
May 22 2013 18:26 GMT
#126
I'm miller.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
May 22 2013 18:28 GMT
#127
- thrawn 2012
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 22 2013 18:29 GMT
#128
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 18:31:09
May 22 2013 18:30 GMT
#129
Hmm... I wonder what that says?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 22 2013 18:32 GMT
#130
how did i townslip? I didnt even post in here betweeen when alignments went out and when you said i townslipeed
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
May 22 2013 18:32 GMT
#131
Did you just modconfirm my fakeclaim? Im scum guise igrok said so
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 22 2013 18:33 GMT
#132
hahaha
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 18:44 GMT
#133
Definitely need to elect a lurker cohost. Leave iGrok out to dry.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 22 2013 18:49 GMT
#134
FYI, I'm going to lurk the fuck outta this game. I care not who gets elected co-host. I'm voting for Yamato because I don't feel like arguing against him in game.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 18:51 GMT
#135
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 18:52 GMT
#136
On May 23 2013 03:49 geript wrote:
FYI, I'm going to lurk the fuck outta this game. I care not who gets elected co-host. I'm voting for Yamato because I don't feel like arguing against him in game.

wat

you ass
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 22 2013 18:52 GMT
#137
On May 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me

Why are you voting for prom ho?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 22 2013 18:55 GMT
#138
On May 23 2013 03:32 strongandbig wrote:
how did i townslip? I didnt even post in here betweeen when alignments went out and when you said i townslipeed


I'll say no more, but I'd bet anything anyone liked on you being town. You said something, somewhere, which allowed me insight into your alignment.

I also would say I'm rather good at reading you and you are town without your town slip.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 22 2013 18:55 GMT
#139
On May 23 2013 03:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me

Why are you voting for prom ho?


hue
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2013 19:02 GMT
#140
On May 23 2013 03:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 03:52 geript wrote:
On May 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll cast the same vote as prom

##vote: me

Why are you voting for prom ho?


hue

For someone who plays DotA, you sure do use a LoL-related catchphrase a lot.

huehuehue
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 69
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King156
RuFF_SC274
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.