• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 153 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 00:13 GMT
#2361
On May 24 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 09:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On May 24 2013 09:11 marvellosity wrote:
Do the maths yourself, Vayne.


I did and I pride myself on percentage play which is why I won't be changing my vote.

Kudos if you're mafia though.


Ok. So if you did the maths yourself you know why I'm pushing this lynch. Silly boy


Yea I am just saying that it makes sense for you from both a town and mafia perspective lol, while other people wrote you off as sure town no one gets a free pass from me
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 00:14 GMT
#2362
On May 24 2013 09:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2013 09:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On May 24 2013 09:11 marvellosity wrote:
Do the maths yourself, Vayne.


I did and I pride myself on percentage play which is why I won't be changing my vote.

Kudos if you're mafia though.


Ok. So if you did the maths yourself you know why I'm pushing this lynch. Silly boy


Yea I am just saying that it makes sense for you from both a town and mafia perspective lol, while other people wrote you off as sure town no one gets a free pass from me


Of course. Fair enough.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 00:15 GMT
#2363
I like how we just had one of the most anticipated flips in BH and now we are going to have the most boring flip ever.

Such is mafia.
I come in for the scraps
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 24 2013 00:15 GMT
#2364
On May 24 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 09:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
On May 24 2013 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2013 09:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
Except that it's wrong and it isn't.

But you prefer not to search and find mafia while having a 50:50 chance to outright lose the game to boot.

Meh, it's your town. Do what you want with it.


Try to disprove it if it's wrong. Here's a clue - you can't.

All I see is "I don't care if I could autolose the game I need CONTROL! CONTROOOOOOOL"


I see. So you can't disprove the airtight argument that for your own wincon you need to shoot town tomorrow to have a chance at a win/draw.

Good stuff dandel.

Let's see if you can disprove losing the game.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 00:17 GMT
#2365
ok Dandel. Good luck floundering on my iron logic <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 24 2013 00:18 GMT
#2366
I ain't floundering.

I ain't no fish.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 02:22 GMT
#2367
Alright fuck this silence.
Do we know who the scumteam is right now? Because I don't understand why the fuck our activity is so low and why I'm always one of the fucking last ones around to try and rally people. (Actually I do know, it's 'cause apparently I still suck at this)

Vayne you want to actually explain your reads on me and marv or something? I don't know what a dumbtell is.

SOMEBODY TALK TO ME
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 24 2013 03:10 GMT
#2368
WoS

I'm on my phone right now. I'm going to be totally free tomorrow evening and I'm gonna put in some work on the filters. I want to win this game.

I feel good that you are town, at the very least. Am I town to you?
ATOBTTR
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2013 03:15 GMT
#2369
On May 24 2013 06:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
Hey scum, I'll trade you the identity of the jailkeeper for me not getting lynched today.

If you've got 4 we should be able to do it cuz we're 5 total then.

think about it!


##Vote: Dandel Ion
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2013 03:20 GMT
#2370
Marv is correct, We need to kill off Dandel to have a hopeof winning. But by doing so could potentially lose. By keeping dandel alive we can still lose though. It's a pretty fucked situation to be honest.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 03:39 GMT
#2371
On May 24 2013 12:10 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS

I'm on my phone right now. I'm going to be totally free tomorrow evening and I'm gonna put in some work on the filters. I want to win this game.

I feel good that you are town, at the very least. Am I town to you?

I think so?
I have no fucking clue what to believe honestly. If I go with my earlier scumreads minus Dandel for SK then all I've got are JJD and I'm not even sure of GK anymore, though I have no clue what to do if he doesn't even come back to the fucking thread and participate.

Clearly there are people who are skirting by with nothing or people who are 'assumed town' who are clearly not. I'm going to have to do a whole bunch of re-re-re-re-reading.
I will be around all day tomorrow again to talk if anyone wants to actually figure this game out.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
May 24 2013 05:08 GMT
#2372
##Vote: Dandel Ion
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
May 24 2013 05:19 GMT
#2373
Looks like I was roleblocked last night too.

I've had some time to cool down, and will be back to solve the game when I have time tomorrow.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2013 05:39 GMT
#2374
I'm watching LOL allstar matches. But i will be checking in periodically if anyone wants to chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 05:43 GMT
#2375
On May 24 2013 14:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm watching LOL allstar matches. But i will be checking in periodically if anyone wants to chat.


yea I already see something really weird that needs addressing. I always keep track of this shit so...

Yesterday there was only one RB claim, by you DP.

Today there is RB claims by GK and marv.

Either 2 people RB'ed you yesterday DP

or more likely, one of them is lying.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 05:44 GMT
#2376
The problem I see here though is there no motive for lying about being RB'ed which leaves me confused.
I come in for the scraps
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2013 05:50 GMT
#2377
On May 24 2013 14:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 14:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm watching LOL allstar matches. But i will be checking in periodically if anyone wants to chat.


yea I already see something really weird that needs addressing. I always keep track of this shit so...

Yesterday there was only one RB claim, by you DP.

Today there is RB claims by GK and marv.

Either 2 people RB'ed you yesterday DP

or more likely, one of them is lying.


think there is JK due to dandel probably picking up the breadcrumb. I am pretty sure I was JK yesterday so marv being jk would make sense. I would also expect there to be a mafia roleblocker in a setup with at least 4 blues.

So I don;t think GK HAS to be lying.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 06:04 GMT
#2378
No he doesnt have to be at all. I am just looking for ANY inconsistencies at this point. Besides dandel ion we dont have much of a consensus as a town.
I come in for the scraps
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2013 06:14 GMT
#2379
On May 24 2013 15:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
No he doesnt have to be at all. I am just looking for ANY inconsistencies at this point. Besides dandel ion we dont have much of a consensus as a town.


Probably need to take a look at s0lstice and rayne. I went through spicy's filter and tried to see any crumbs for his checks. Didn;t see anything. I could use a fresh set of eyes though if you want to take a look.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 06:25 GMT
#2380
On May 24 2013 15:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 15:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
No he doesnt have to be at all. I am just looking for ANY inconsistencies at this point. Besides dandel ion we dont have much of a consensus as a town.


Probably need to take a look at s0lstice and rayne. I went through spicy's filter and tried to see any crumbs for his checks. Didn;t see anything. I could use a fresh set of eyes though if you want to take a look.


bed time for me but will do when I wake up
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.