• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6629 users

Doctor Who Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 53 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 24 2013 21:32 GMT
#981
I also would like everyone's thoughts about the game: balance, flavor, whatever. I definitely want feedback about everything.

Also, I'll give you the link to the super secret host stuff.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuDE49k3WlYidHZvc1E5dkdsM0dzRlZKbDUzcDRXZ0E#gid=5
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 21:32 GMT
#982
lol deconduo was scum after all, nice. well played townies

Sentinel, I have no idea what you were doing the day before, my brain hurts :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 24 2013 21:32 GMT
#983
Oh.

Wow I would have lost so fucking hard.

gj phagga and mkfuba
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 21:32 GMT
#984
Really enjoyed the game and the mechanics for the short time I was alive. Great job
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 24 2013 21:34 GMT
#985
wait so we SERIOUSLY had 2 scums as lynch targets day 01

and every read of mine was fucked up, even though I found the scumslip.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
May 24 2013 21:35 GMT
#986
Pretty much crossfire99's game, I was simply the vehicle through which is was posted. Thank you all for playing. Crossfire is a very hardworking host and I would have him cohost my stuff anytime.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 21:39 GMT
#987
Seriously well played to fuba and phagga towards the end, I really thought it was Sentinel for ages.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#988
Also props for the hosts for the way you guys handled the "slip" situation. I love how mad oats got with that and how you simply said "LOL sucks to be you but it's your own damn fault ;D" hahaha!

It helped that I was a blue that knew his initial position. By the way, did all blues know that?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 24 2013 21:45 GMT
#989
I guess the dec vs oats was a win win for town

I'm so sad I made a good read and threw it away
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 24 2013 21:45 GMT
#990
GreY is too kind. He helped a lot with the idea, setup, and balance. He made sure you guys weren't in some horribly imbalanced game that was no fun. Thanks GreY!
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
May 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#991
YESSS!!
I really didn't want this to be a repeat of Deathnote mafia, and it wasn't! (by that, I mean I get myself all worked up over an idea and end up being completely wrong)
I liked the flavor, liked the concept, had fun thinking about the board. I can't really comment on balance all that much though, so I'll leave that up to people who know more of such things XD

GG everyone!
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#992
On May 25 2013 06:32 Zephirdd wrote:
Oh.

Wow I would have lost so fucking hard.

gj phagga and mkfuba


dude, I just read that "dumbfuck" comment in the ObsQT

nah, it's cool. I'm glad mkfuba posted that case. When I read it and thought about it, suddenly everything made sense.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 24 2013 21:47 GMT
#993
Being the host of DN mafia made months ago, I feel proud that people still remember it.

I'll surely remember the DrWho one
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 24 2013 21:47 GMT
#994
On May 25 2013 06:46 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 06:32 Zephirdd wrote:
Oh.

Wow I would have lost so fucking hard.

gj phagga and mkfuba


dude, I just read that "dumbfuck" comment in the ObsQT

nah, it's cool. I'm glad mkfuba posted that case. When I read it and thought about it, suddenly everything made sense.

hey, that just means I'm the dumbfuck
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 21:47 GMT
#995
On May 25 2013 06:45 Crossfire99 wrote:
GreY is too kind. He helped a lot with the idea, setup, and balance. He made sure you guys weren't in some horribly imbalanced game that was no fun. Thanks GreY!


Just browsed really fast the scumQT.

Crossfire, you made a big blunder providing mafia with a single fake-claim halfway through the game, a fake-claim of a role that didn't actually exist in the game.

The whole point of fakeclaiming as mafia is that it's a massive risk, and yet you randomly gave them a safe-claim of a role that wasn't in the game partway through the game. That's really bad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 24 2013 21:48 GMT
#996
On May 25 2013 06:34 Zephirdd wrote:
wait so we SERIOUSLY had 2 scums as lynch targets day 01

and every read of mine was fucked up, even though I found the scumslip.


After Oats flipped I wondered for ages why the hell he did not switch to the decon train on D1. I was even close to unvote him at lylo because this (and a few more things) just did not make sense with an Oats/Sent team. Then mkfuba posted his case and everything made sense!

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
May 24 2013 21:49 GMT
#997
All blues knew where they started.

We were thinking of other ideas for how the TARDIS would operate, one of them (that we didnt use) was that if the doctor reached the tardis he would send the board back in time a certain number of days, or double everyone's movespeeds the next day.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 24 2013 21:50 GMT
#998
On May 25 2013 06:44 Zephirdd wrote:
Also props for the hosts for the way you guys handled the "slip" situation. I love how mad oats got with that and how you simply said "LOL sucks to be you but it's your own damn fault ;D" hahaha!

It helped that I was a blue that knew his initial position. By the way, did all blues know that?

No. BH never got told. I originally wasn't going to tell anyone and make everyone figure out their position day 1, but marv pm'ed me and asked for it and GreY said sure tell him. We figured that with how weak the blues were it wouldn't really make a difference and if you could get a kill or save off night 1 when you didn't know who anyone was, more power to you.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 21:52:41
May 24 2013 21:51 GMT
#999
On May 25 2013 06:49 GreYMisT wrote:
All blues knew where they started.

We were thinking of other ideas for how the TARDIS would operate, one of them (that we didnt use) was that if the doctor reached the tardis he would send the board back in time a certain number of days, or double everyone's movespeeds the next day.

Lol. I never told BH cause he didn't have an ability dependent on his location.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
May 24 2013 21:51 GMT
#1000
And don't be sad, sent. I feel like your review is what made me decide dec instead of you. That and the fact that you ended up having the same process of elimination vote as me at the end. Once I realized that deconduo could totally have been fakeclaiming, it felt clear to me that it was him instead of you (at least, it was as clear as anything ever is to me when playing mafia).
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 133
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi807
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli972
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 16m
OSC
10h 16m
Replay Cast
10h 16m
OSC
23h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.