• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:39
CEST 13:39
KST 20:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 118 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:06 GMT
#1181
I'm very worried we're up against an incredibly strong scumteam this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:10 GMT
#1182
On May 16 2013 15:05 Blazinghand wrote:
basically what i'd expect. a lot of meaningles babbles (about chaoser) and some attempts to look more townie. absent the hideous no-lynch today, he looks a bit better, but none of the reasons have changed and really it's inexcusable not to lynch him now

Alright I'm going to keep this in mind, but I want to see what he gets up to now during the day now that there should be actual people for him to interact with; much of his 'babble' as you say was with himself yesterday.

I also think we need to look into what Rayn was saying before he died and throughout yesterday.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 16 2013 06:11 GMT
#1183
On May 16 2013 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
No kill on Prom/BH worries me. The Vivax shot was honestly smart; the guy seems to pick up a strong blue role every game and every game he gets sniped for it. I can't say it was an attempt to frame me either since BH is still alive as well; despite the fact that he dropped me as prime target yesterday he was making it fairly clear he still wanted me dead. Rayn shot was obvious as well.

Um what? Why would the fact that Vivax rolls blues often be a reason why he was shot? So you are saying it was a bluesnipe? On a vig? Like I dont think there are specific vig blue tells that caused him to be shot, so above post is absolutely BULLSHIT.

I've already been called out for this, but the fact that Prom and BH are both still alive and both were the primary proponents of me being scum yesterday means one of them must be scum imo. I am aware the Prom never attempted to push me beyond his initial case/suspicion but it fits with what I'm thinking. I'll attempt to build on this as the day progresses but it really doesn't feel good to me at all.

Which one of them is more likely scum cause they pushed you and WHY?
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:11 GMT
#1184
On May 16 2013 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 14:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
That rayn shot was also kinda weird.

huh.
why not prome/bh/VE???

No kill on Prom/BH worries me. The Vivax shot was honestly smart; the guy seems to pick up a strong blue role every game and every game he gets sniped for it. I can't say it was an attempt to frame me either since BH is still alive as well; despite the fact that he dropped me as prime target yesterday he was making it fairly clear he still wanted me dead. Rayn shot was obvious as well.

I've already been called out for this, but the fact that Prom and BH are both still alive and both were the primary proponents of me being scum yesterday means one of them must be scum imo. I am aware the Prom never attempted to push me beyond his initial case/suspicion but it fits with what I'm thinking. I'll attempt to build on this as the day progresses but it really doesn't feel good to me at all.


so what you're saying is, since prom didn't push you, and i was the one who really pushed you, one of BH and BH must be scum

Now i'm replying to you not for your sake, since you're almost certainly scum, but just to lay it clear for everyone else: it's utterly unreasonable to think i'm scum for that reason., because

man my head is spinning

like, scum would shoot me for pushing one of their scumbuddies, WoS, that's the theory right? Like, WoS is saying "If BH is so onto me, and so pushing me, why didn't my scumbuddies just shoot BH? clearly BH is scum!" but like this would require both woS and me to be scum, and for

wow i literally have a headache

look, WoS's logic, that scum would shoot to protect him from me because i was onto him, and didn't, therefore i'm scum, literally only makes sense if WoS is scum, but then it doesn't make sense because why would I push a scumbuddy so hard D1

i'm dizzy

i need to lie down

fuck
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:12 GMT
#1185
like normally this is where i type /dunked but trying to understnad WoS's post has literally nauseated me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:15 GMT
#1186
On May 16 2013 15:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 16 2013 14:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
That rayn shot was also kinda weird.

huh.
why not prome/bh/VE???

No kill on Prom/BH worries me. The Vivax shot was honestly smart; the guy seems to pick up a strong blue role every game and every game he gets sniped for it. I can't say it was an attempt to frame me either since BH is still alive as well; despite the fact that he dropped me as prime target yesterday he was making it fairly clear he still wanted me dead. Rayn shot was obvious as well.

I've already been called out for this, but the fact that Prom and BH are both still alive and both were the primary proponents of me being scum yesterday means one of them must be scum imo. I am aware the Prom never attempted to push me beyond his initial case/suspicion but it fits with what I'm thinking. I'll attempt to build on this as the day progresses but it really doesn't feel good to me at all.


so what you're saying is, since prom didn't push you, and i was the one who really pushed you, one of BH and BH must be scum

Now i'm replying to you not for your sake, since you're almost certainly scum, but just to lay it clear for everyone else: it's utterly unreasonable to think i'm scum for that reason., because

man my head is spinning

like, scum would shoot me for pushing one of their scumbuddies, WoS, that's the theory right? Like, WoS is saying "If BH is so onto me, and so pushing me, why didn't my scumbuddies just shoot BH? clearly BH is scum!" but like this would require both woS and me to be scum, and for

wow i literally have a headache

look, WoS's logic, that scum would shoot to protect him from me because i was onto him, and didn't, therefore i'm scum, literally only makes sense if WoS is scum, but then it doesn't make sense because why would I push a scumbuddy so hard D1

i'm dizzy

i need to lie down

fuck

Not the theory at all, but your attempt is pretty cute.
Go take a break.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:16 GMT
#1187
explain in detail cause right now you're making less sense than a grociery store change machine
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:16 GMT
#1188
or are you just intentionally trying to waste my time again
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:17 GMT
#1189
On May 16 2013 15:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 16 2013 14:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
That rayn shot was also kinda weird.

huh.
why not prome/bh/VE???

No kill on Prom/BH worries me. The Vivax shot was honestly smart; the guy seems to pick up a strong blue role every game and every game he gets sniped for it. I can't say it was an attempt to frame me either since BH is still alive as well; despite the fact that he dropped me as prime target yesterday he was making it fairly clear he still wanted me dead. Rayn shot was obvious as well.

I've already been called out for this, but the fact that Prom and BH are both still alive and both were the primary proponents of me being scum yesterday means one of them must be scum imo. I am aware the Prom never attempted to push me beyond his initial case/suspicion but it fits with what I'm thinking. I'll attempt to build on this as the day progresses but it really doesn't feel good to me at all.


so what you're saying is, since prom didn't push you, and i was the one who really pushed you, one of BH and BH must be scum

Now i'm replying to you not for your sake, since you're almost certainly scum, but just to lay it clear for everyone else: it's utterly unreasonable to think i'm scum for that reason., because

man my head is spinning

like, scum would shoot me for pushing one of their scumbuddies, WoS, that's the theory right? Like, WoS is saying "If BH is so onto me, and so pushing me, why didn't my scumbuddies just shoot BH? clearly BH is scum!" but like this would require both woS and me to be scum, and for

wow i literally have a headache

look, WoS's logic, that scum would shoot to protect him from me because i was onto him, and didn't, therefore i'm scum, literally only makes sense if WoS is scum, but then it doesn't make sense because why would I push a scumbuddy so hard D1

i'm dizzy

i need to lie down

fuck

K wait, I actually think I understand what you're trying to write here.
Did you write this post from the perspective that I am outed scum and trying to tell a town that knows I'm scum that you're scum?

That's.....
This takes the cake for the most retarded thing I have ever read in mafia.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:19 GMT
#1190
Oats and BH:
This post. Read it and understand where I am coming from.
If it's stupid then it's stupid but it's what I'm thinking.
I will attempt to build on it.

On May 14 2013 00:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Haha I just realized something.
In almost every game I have played, all of the wagons that have a chance of getting me mislynched early are started by scum.
See: kita in The Game.
Tunkeg in Ego Mini.
I feel like there's another good example but I can't think of it right now.

Prom if you'd like proof of this I can post links and shit later on.
Here's one actually.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=402057&currentpage=64#1272

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:20 GMT
#1191
that just seems to be you omgusing me but i could be wrong i am not a scientist, just a lay person
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:21 GMT
#1192
On May 16 2013 15:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 15:11 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 16 2013 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 16 2013 14:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
That rayn shot was also kinda weird.

huh.
why not prome/bh/VE???

No kill on Prom/BH worries me. The Vivax shot was honestly smart; the guy seems to pick up a strong blue role every game and every game he gets sniped for it. I can't say it was an attempt to frame me either since BH is still alive as well; despite the fact that he dropped me as prime target yesterday he was making it fairly clear he still wanted me dead. Rayn shot was obvious as well.

I've already been called out for this, but the fact that Prom and BH are both still alive and both were the primary proponents of me being scum yesterday means one of them must be scum imo. I am aware the Prom never attempted to push me beyond his initial case/suspicion but it fits with what I'm thinking. I'll attempt to build on this as the day progresses but it really doesn't feel good to me at all.


so what you're saying is, since prom didn't push you, and i was the one who really pushed you, one of BH and BH must be scum

Now i'm replying to you not for your sake, since you're almost certainly scum, but just to lay it clear for everyone else: it's utterly unreasonable to think i'm scum for that reason., because

man my head is spinning

like, scum would shoot me for pushing one of their scumbuddies, WoS, that's the theory right? Like, WoS is saying "If BH is so onto me, and so pushing me, why didn't my scumbuddies just shoot BH? clearly BH is scum!" but like this would require both woS and me to be scum, and for

wow i literally have a headache

look, WoS's logic, that scum would shoot to protect him from me because i was onto him, and didn't, therefore i'm scum, literally only makes sense if WoS is scum, but then it doesn't make sense because why would I push a scumbuddy so hard D1

i'm dizzy

i need to lie down

fuck

K wait, I actually think I understand what you're trying to write here.
Did you write this post from the perspective that I am outed scum and trying to tell a town that knows I'm scum that you're scum?

That's.....
This takes the cake for the most retarded thing I have ever read in mafia.


see now we're on the same page for how we feel about your post
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 16 2013 06:21 GMT
#1193
On May 16 2013 15:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oats and BH:
This post. Read it and understand where I am coming from.
If it's stupid then it's stupid but it's what I'm thinking.
I will attempt to build on it.

Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 00:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Haha I just realized something.
In almost every game I have played, all of the wagons that have a chance of getting me mislynched early are started by scum.
See: kita in The Game.
Tunkeg in Ego Mini.
I feel like there's another good example but I can't think of it right now.

Prom if you'd like proof of this I can post links and shit later on.
Here's one actually.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=402057&currentpage=64#1272


This is the worst heuristic ever. Its like me saying that Marv is scum cause he didnt say 'dear' and LINK LINK to mafia game.

Yeah.
No.
Answer my questions.
BH why not WoS? I have a strong belief that OO is town.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:22 GMT
#1194
On May 16 2013 15:20 Blazinghand wrote:
that just seems to be you omgusing me but i could be wrong i am not a scientist, just a lay person

LOL.
So you appear to understand it here but not my earlier post where I am alluding to the same thing?
WTF BH.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:22 GMT
#1195
i'll lynch WoS if people aren't down for OO but OO is priority one scum. this has been gone over, and it's only more true now that it was before OO skated through a no-lynch like a martyring punk
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:23 GMT
#1196
On May 16 2013 15:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 15:20 Blazinghand wrote:
that just seems to be you omgusing me but i could be wrong i am not a scientist, just a lay person

LOL.
So you appear to understand it here but not my earlier post where I am alluding to the same thing?
WTF BH.


well there you explain it super clearly

"BH is scum because he is pushing me, omgus huehuehue"

vs

"some weird shit about nks, i am scum so bh is scum because... yeah"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 16 2013 06:24 GMT
#1197
On May 16 2013 15:22 Blazinghand wrote:
i'll lynch WoS if people aren't down for OO but OO is priority one scum. this has been gone over, and it's only more true now that it was before OO skated through a no-lynch like a martyring punk


martyring is null come on. OO is town, I have really good town reads ^^.
The reason he didnt get lynched is cause of people like YOU. hehe.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:26 GMT
#1198
On May 16 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
No kill on Prom/BH worries me. The Vivax shot was honestly smart; the guy seems to pick up a strong blue role every game and every game he gets sniped for it. I can't say it was an attempt to frame me either since BH is still alive as well; despite the fact that he dropped me as prime target yesterday he was making it fairly clear he still wanted me dead. Rayn shot was obvious as well.

Um what? Why would the fact that Vivax rolls blues often be a reason why he was shot? So you are saying it was a bluesnipe? On a vig? Like I dont think there are specific vig blue tells that caused him to be shot, so above post is absolutely BULLSHIT.
Show nested quote +

I've already been called out for this, but the fact that Prom and BH are both still alive and both were the primary proponents of me being scum yesterday means one of them must be scum imo. I am aware the Prom never attempted to push me beyond his initial case/suspicion but it fits with what I'm thinking. I'll attempt to build on this as the day progresses but it really doesn't feel good to me at all.

Which one of them is more likely scum cause they pushed you and WHY?

Vivax gets town thinking and has a strong in-thread presence, and overall tends to use his blue roles well. I've never played mafia so to be honest I'm unsure as to how the process of blue-sniping goes but Vivax seems as good a shot as any here.

As far as which I find is more likely scum, I don't know, I have a lot of reading to do. First thoughts obviously because BH is always tunneling me would be that BH is scum and since Prom was actually using his brain that he's town but those wouldn't be very thoughtful or useful reads, would they? Hence me getting my thoughts across to the thread regarding where my mind is at and what I will be trying to do during the day.

If you don't like it, or think it's scummy, you have a vote.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 16 2013 06:26 GMT
#1199
martyring is null what planet are you from

and i'm like the #1 guy getting OO lynched, it's people like all people who didn't vote OO due to like badness and stuff that are the reason he didn't getl ynched
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 06:29 GMT
#1200
On May 16 2013 15:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 15:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 16 2013 15:20 Blazinghand wrote:
that just seems to be you omgusing me but i could be wrong i am not a scientist, just a lay person

LOL.
So you appear to understand it here but not my earlier post where I am alluding to the same thing?
WTF BH.


well there you explain it super clearly

"BH is scum because he is pushing me, omgus huehuehue"

vs

"some weird shit about nks, i am scum so bh is scum because... yeah"

Are you....what? I'm not really sure where you're getting that I am saying I am scum or why you seem to throw it into every post. Are you being a 12 year old and waiting for me to quote you so you can say "THERE GUISE SEE? HE SAID IT! HE MUST BE SCUM!"

I stated earlier I figured both you and Vivax would be killed as an attempt to create an easy mislynch for today; they chose to take out Vivax and not you for whatever reason so I am expressing my thoughts.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Sea.KH 36
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6708
Dendi78
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin542
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 22m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.