• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8988 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 118 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:09 GMT
#2121
On May 24 2013 14:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah it was a joke - I think it was even WoS who voted for prplhz. I was jokingly agreeing with him in voting for prplhz - because I jokingly thought there was a mayoral election. I was being facetious.

If I remember correctly, you we shared a town read on Prplhz and that factored into our voting for Vayne. Then Vayne died. So you are on board with scum Prplhz now, correct?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:13 GMT
#2122
Eh? I'm not sure anymore. I thought maybe Oats was scum instead of prplhz...Oats is not scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:15 GMT
#2123
Like I thought maybe scum were pushing prplhz mislynch right? The way Oats just sheeped onto slOosh after you dunked him felt like scum gearing up for something AFTER slOosh flipped. But now Oats was town. So yeah I'm down with prplhz lynch too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:17 GMT
#2124
On May 24 2013 14:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Eh? I'm not sure anymore. I thought maybe Oats was scum instead of prplhz...Oats is not scum.

Anything special that made you set up that dichotomy? Is it a "one is definitely scum but not both" kind of thing or was it just "for sure both are not scum, but both could be town" kind of thing, and why is that?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:17 GMT
#2125
WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OO

Like I love that you didn't die, but WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE?!?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:17 GMT
#2126
Nvm you clarified in next post
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:18 GMT
#2127
I wish I knew, VE. I feel fucking tortured, I have to re-read the game again and it's literally killing me. Maybe the mafia knows my weakness. Maybe I'm being set up. I just don't know. My role isn't super powerful. If Kush is right that mafia has a rolecop then I can see Oats taking a death first if they learned about it last night, since my role is kind of useless in comparison.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:18 GMT
#2128
Maybe scum don't have anymore targeted powers?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:21 GMT
#2129
On May 24 2013 14:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe scum don't have anymore targeted powers?

It's possible. My powers are hit or miss, I have to guess who is likely to be targeted and catch the actions, well, in action, literally.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:23 GMT
#2130
Like my role is watcher but I'm not a prototypical watcher. I get actions back, not names of people visiting the target. I'm pretty safe to keep alive, tbh. My one counter-claim may be the only time anything useful comes of it =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:27 GMT
#2131
Oh man that's interesting. Someone flipped "Copycat" earlier can you imagine how fun THAT would have been to witness?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:58 GMT
#2132
On May 17 2013 10:34 shirokami wrote:
#unvote
#vote VE


On May 17 2013 22:09 shirokami wrote:
##unvote
um, I have some reading to do. but it seems that VE is not a candidate #1 atm.

DAT BACKTRACK

No explanation for voting for VE. The implication is that he voted for you because of thread sentiment, as per the explanation for the unvote.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 06:10 GMT
#2133
On May 18 2013 06:36 shirokami wrote:
##vote hiropro

I carefully read hiros filter and I dont really mind to lynch him. his lack of opinions is one thing I noticed.


On May 18 2013 06:36 shirokami wrote:
his lack of opinions on other players*

Please tell me how this is not a slam dunk scum tell. He is calling out Shiro for things he himself is doing.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 06:10 GMT
#2134
On May 24 2013 15:10 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 06:36 shirokami wrote:
##vote hiropro

I carefully read hiros filter and I dont really mind to lynch him. his lack of opinions is one thing I noticed.


Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 06:36 shirokami wrote:
his lack of opinions on other players*

Please tell me how this is not a slam dunk scum tell. He is calling out Shiro for things he himself is doing.

He is calling out HiroPro**
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 06:16 GMT
#2135
On May 18 2013 09:47 shirokami wrote:
##vote Blazinghand

good night sweet prince


On May 23 2013 09:08 kushm4sta wrote:
obviousone you are a mafia genius for checking what's his name d1. I appologize for your near hammer day1. For some reason scum chose to save you and that was their undoing . I love you. It's very sad that you are going to die. You are going to die actually because you are confirmed town now. Rest in peace sweet prince.


....

What the ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 06:30 GMT
#2136
Okay just to be safe.

##Unvote Shirokami

Today is for talking. Shiro still dies at the end.

PRP SNB IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU HAVE SOME TIME
PLEASE BE USING IT ON THE OFFENSE, NEVER MIND THE DEFENSE TODAY
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 24 2013 09:08 GMT
#2137
I don't have to be a cook to say food is bad.

Also, I won't be playing thread-only games anymore. So fucking boring.
No clue.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 09:15 GMT
#2138
If you're not part of the solution...
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 24 2013 09:20 GMT
#2139
Also. Why didn't you lynch me earlier? Now its just an excuse to let scum win.
No clue.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 09:22 GMT
#2140
That's not an argument for why someone is scum. Who is scum?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 770
WardiTV248
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12287
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko313
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14641
Bisu 4101
Jaedong 3732
EffOrt 1182
BeSt 883
ZerO 480
Horang2 454
Pusan 280
actioN 246
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 222
Hyun 143
Mind 131
Barracks 93
ggaemo 68
Killer 49
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 40
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
NotJumperer 33
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 20
Sacsri 19
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi275
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli786
Other Games
crisheroes260
Pyrionflax180
dupreeh113
DeMusliM95
Mew2King67
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Jankos1159
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.