• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 118 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:36 GMT
#2101
Seriously, the fuck.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:36 GMT
#2102
On May 24 2013 11:16 kushm4sta wrote:
the fuck??? lol wos died because they have a rolecop prob

Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:37 GMT
#2103
Oats didn't claim either. .... who is drawing straws to dig his filter for potential crumbs?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 24 2013 03:40 GMT
#2104
gg
gl.
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:42 GMT
#2105
On May 23 2013 01:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
yay kush is town.

also I was looking at the day 1 nolynch.
Sloosh was on that wagon so he couldnt use his power.

so there are 4 town 3 scum now.
And I have 3 strong town reads.
And grush,
Im more comfortable with lynching shiro first rather than prp though.

Kush is town
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:43 GMT
#2106
Wait not so fast that was after a lynch not a night post
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:49 GMT
#2107
I DONT KNOW ANYMORE
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:55 GMT
#2108
On May 24 2013 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
k guys.

TOWN:
ME
OO
KUSH
VE(this one is so green it hurts)
SCUM:
Prp
Shiro
SnB


Yay sheeples.

Fuck it. Do it live.

##Vote Shirokami or whatever his name is.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 03:56 GMT
#2109
On May 24 2013 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
k guys.

TOWN:
ME
OO
KUSH
VE(this one is so green it hurts)
SCUM:
Prp
Shiro
SnB


Yay sheeples.

Green check on VE?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:57 GMT
#2110
On May 24 2013 12:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
k guys.

TOWN:
ME
OO
KUSH
VE(this one is so green it hurts)
SCUM:
Prp
Shiro
SnB


Yay sheeples.

Green check on VE?

Probably
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 03:58 GMT
#2111
I don't think he cop checked Kush, his read on Kush seems to be based on going along with the sloosh lynch with gusto.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 04:23 GMT
#2112
Okay Kush read goes all the way back to N0. He said I was towniest motherfucker in the thread.
On May 13 2013 21:30 kushm4sta wrote:
I think OO is town because he is being very active and very aggressive. That's not his scum style.
Also he is saying some profoundly retarded things. Like about how DP might be godfather... just seems more townie to say dumb shit like that.

At least he's consistent in me being a retard.
I can't disregard his towntells, either.
On May 13 2013 22:30 kushm4sta wrote:
Also this game I plan to be more active for the second half of the game.

Explains why he picked up his presence a couple of days ago. There was no reason why, but he at least said it and kept to it.
On May 15 2013 10:30 kushm4sta wrote:
im not even kidding. I think this is how BH plays scum.

Dunks BH

After the Hiro lynch:
On May 18 2013 21:15 kushm4sta wrote:
sloosh scum, snb scum


Yeah just town through and through. I'm sorry I ever doubted you please forgive me you are town MVP!!!!!!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 04:47 GMT
#2113
On May 13 2013 23:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I kinda want to kill rayne for thinking I was scum in LXI, but I'll read his filter and decide for real I guess. OO feels town to me (he's a lurky scum player) but I'll have a look for science.

But as luck would have it, WoS was the first person I noticed people talking about and WoS was the first person I looked into. Facts:
  • Kitaman found suspicious.
  • Kitaman dead.
  • Abnormally high ratio of gif/pics.
  • Claimed scum.

There's some stank in his posting, which makes me rest a little easier, but frankly I'm not sure what to expect from a scumWoS in that regard.

I think he's scummy and can kill him today.

##Vote: WaveofShadow


On May 14 2013 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 03:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:prplhz

##Unvote
##Vote prplhz


On May 14 2013 04:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh nvmd no mayor lol

How did this last post even happen, VE?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 04:49 GMT
#2114
On May 17 2013 16:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shiro is literally just following along with town sentiment. He hasn't done ANYTHING today - literally nothing but vote.

But something about it. Like look at this post:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 13:40 shirokami wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 16 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
How the fuck does this make any sense at all?
Is this an association tell based on me as well?
The fact that Vivax afked the latter half of yesterday and left his vote on me is enough for you because BH changed it, even though BH was the main and aggressive proponent of my lynch all yesterday?

Fuck this is stupid.



I just lost my hope on BH and vivax seems like a good guy, and I also want to see you hang buddy. Im like a the tramp dog from dat disney movie, on monday I eat at this italian who gives me pizza, next day I eat at donnie's who gives me some chicken. Im not a genius, I dont make posts that are hard to read because they are too long and full of emotional or useless bullshit, I dont say someone is scum because of his meta. I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is. BUT I will tell my OWN opinion when I seem it is necessary. but now, it is N1 and thx to some stupid people there were no-lynch. The NK will tell us something, And If I have an opinion about it, I will post it. My filter is short, and rayn and vivax can already tell that im town based on it, do you know why? IT IS EASY TO READ.

Would scum SAY THIS? Like, let's remove all variables from the equation - don't factor in that he has a team - don't factor in that he's a "newbie" - just think of this from a scum-aligned standpoint. Can you think of a reason to EVER just come out and say "I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is."

UGH but his filter is SOOOOO BAD.

##Summon: Promethelax
##Summon: Blazinghand
##Summon: slOosh


You three. You three will immediately give me your opinion of shirokami. You will do this thing or you will NEVER regain your honor! Based on the observation I just made, I think town. I think new town in over his head. But I want backup on this one.

I said I think shiro is town here. Promethelax agreed with me. slOosh and Blazinghand refused to comment even after being Summoned. slOosh comes the closest. Open the quote and read the whole interchange...getting him to comment at all is like pulling teeth, and when he does you could dip it in fucking syrup.

On May 18 2013 05:24 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 05:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 18 2013 05:05 slOosh wrote:
On May 18 2013 04:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 18 2013 04:48 slOosh wrote:
On May 17 2013 16:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shiro is literally just following along with town sentiment. He hasn't done ANYTHING today - literally nothing but vote.

But something about it. Like look at this post:
On May 16 2013 13:40 shirokami wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 16 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
How the fuck does this make any sense at all?
Is this an association tell based on me as well?
The fact that Vivax afked the latter half of yesterday and left his vote on me is enough for you because BH changed it, even though BH was the main and aggressive proponent of my lynch all yesterday?

Fuck this is stupid.



I just lost my hope on BH and vivax seems like a good guy, and I also want to see you hang buddy. Im like a the tramp dog from dat disney movie, on monday I eat at this italian who gives me pizza, next day I eat at donnie's who gives me some chicken. Im not a genius, I dont make posts that are hard to read because they are too long and full of emotional or useless bullshit, I dont say someone is scum because of his meta. I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is. BUT I will tell my OWN opinion when I seem it is necessary. but now, it is N1 and thx to some stupid people there were no-lynch. The NK will tell us something, And If I have an opinion about it, I will post it. My filter is short, and rayn and vivax can already tell that im town based on it, do you know why? IT IS EASY TO READ.

Would scum SAY THIS? Like, let's remove all variables from the equation - don't factor in that he has a team - don't factor in that he's a "newbie" - just think of this from a scum-aligned standpoint. Can you think of a reason to EVER just come out and say "I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is."

UGH but his filter is SOOOOO BAD.

##Summon: Promethelax
##Summon: Blazinghand
##Summon: slOosh


You three. You three will immediately give me your opinion of shirokami. You will do this thing or you will NEVER regain your honor! Based on the observation I just made, I think town. I think new town in over his head. But I want backup on this one.

His whole filter supports his playstyle mentality -> consistency.


That's not an opinion. That's an observation. WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEEAN?!?!?

Scum are more likely to flip-flop and take disparate / contradictory stances over time as they have a personal interest in not bringing unwanted suspicion / attention on teammates. For him to be consistent and scum means that town is so lost that he can freely give his votes away without fear of it hitting a teammate from the start of the game - which I find to be on par with the "bus all my teammates, ride town cred into victory" strategy.


Okay - and again, we haven't flipped a scum yet. You just made more observations without giving a conclusion in the slightest. Do you think he's town based on his consistency? Or do you think he's scum based on the apparent direction town is heading? That I've had to ask you this three times now....well it'd be an understatement to say that it surprises me.

I think he is town and if he is scum he is playing for town. Is that clear enough?


I think this is incriminating. I support a shirokami lynch today. I'm not voting though because like I said earlier, if shiro is actually town then scum only needs one townie to vote wrong and they can hammer. OO's vote speaks for me presently. My vote is his, and right now it's on shirokami.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 04:50 GMT
#2115
On May 14 2013 04:37 shirokami wrote:
@Rayn

um I think its because im trying to play without a notepad this time and play based on reading a fuckton of filters and trying to just make an image of the game inside my head.

the votes are on atleast 1 scum at the moment, just trying to think who that is.

I dont like Oats or WoS at the moment.

On May 14 2013 04:52 shirokami wrote:
@vivax

oh yeah right

@rayn

Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well everyone who has posted so far besides you are probably town. I'm off to bed, cya tomorrow.


explain.

Shiro forgot he asked Rayn a question. Within half an hour. LOL.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 04:55 GMT
#2116
VE go up the page a bit I would be much pleased for you to explain why you thought there was a mayoral vote.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:01 GMT
#2117
Prplhz had a very difficult time articulating his scum reads D1. VERY DIFFICULT.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:01 GMT
#2118
I'm not sure man I think it was a joke because I had a townread on prplhz. Someone maybe had just voted for him? Are you going to make me go look that up?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 05:04 GMT
#2119
On May 24 2013 14:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not sure man I think it was a joke because I had a townread on prplhz. Someone maybe had just voted for him? Are you going to make me go look that up?

Yeah someone had just voted him, but that sequence of votes shows you first voting to kill WoS, then you are suddenly in mayor voting mode somehow. I was just wondering how that happened, what was going through your head.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 05:07 GMT
#2120
Yeah it was a joke - I think it was even WoS who voted for prplhz. I was jokingly agreeing with him in voting for prplhz - because I jokingly thought there was a mayoral election. I was being facetious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 46m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.