• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9642 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 118 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 01:39 GMT
#2001
OO knew about sloosh's fake claim instantly. OO is confirmed town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 01:39 GMT
#2002
On May 23 2013 10:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Like VE, if you're town you just lost us the game with this. Holy shit.

I'm sure I did lose it for you. But I'm in it for TOWN'S victory, so I'm not worried about it much.

Look, I'm just going off what I see. I see slOosh make a horrible claim, I see you refute it with questionable facts (you were "testing a theory"? One that was in the thread for scum to see? OKAY BUD!) and I see a scum hammerer flip after you were at L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK OO? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IN THIS CASE?! IGNORE FACTS?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 23 2013 01:39 GMT
#2003
Only 2 scum left VE?
IS THAT A SCUM CLAIM
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 01:40 GMT
#2004
On May 23 2013 10:39 kushm4sta wrote:
OO knew about sloosh's fake claim instantly. OO is confirmed town.

Explain how that makes him confirmed town. If he's scum WITH slOosh would he not similarly "know instantly about slOosh's fake claim"?

Think rationally Kush - slOosh was GOING to be lynched. GOING TO BE. Even after his claim, he was GOING TO BE LYNCHED. Why would scum NOT want to capitalize on this in some way?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 01:42 GMT
#2005
On May 23 2013 10:39 grush57 wrote:
Only 2 scum left VE?
IS THAT A SCUM CLAIM

Only 2 scum in the filters I've dived, yes. I'm doing the rest tomorrow because lazy. I just spent 4 hours reading the game and writing a post...you'll forgive me taking a little break.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 01:43 GMT
#2006
Let me explain what happened d1.
We are dealing with a fancy play scumteam, probably spearheaded by BH. They prob came up with that retarded idea to stop the d1 lynch so scum could push a mislynch easier.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 01:45 GMT
#2007
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED D1 KUSH?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 01:45 GMT
#2008
On May 23 2013 10:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 10:39 kushm4sta wrote:
OO knew about sloosh's fake claim instantly. OO is confirmed town.

Explain how that makes him confirmed town. If he's scum WITH slOosh would he not similarly "know instantly about slOosh's fake claim"?

Think rationally Kush - slOosh was GOING to be lynched. GOING TO BE. Even after his claim, he was GOING TO BE LYNCHED. Why would scum NOT want to capitalize on this in some way?


Sloosh's fake claim took A LOT of tryhard effort. he didn't do all that shit just so OO could invalidate it.
There are so many reasons why your theory is retarded. So much evidence pointing to my scumteam list being the triuth. You are being more dumb than "911 was an inside job" people.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 01:46 GMT
#2009
Well at least I'm not one of those "the moon landing was fake" people like you're being right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 23 2013 01:46 GMT
#2010
On May 23 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 10:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Like VE, if you're town you just lost us the game with this. Holy shit.

I'm sure I did lose it for you. But I'm in it for TOWN'S victory, so I'm not worried about it much.

Look, I'm just going off what I see. I see slOosh make a horrible claim, I see you refute it with questionable facts (you were "testing a theory"? One that was in the thread for scum to see? OKAY BUD!) and I see a scum hammerer flip after you were at L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK OO? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IN THIS CASE?! IGNORE FACTS?!

Testing a theory just bought town a scum lynch and you're doubting me because it's convenient? No. Fake claims are convenient, counter-claims are a consequence.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 01:49 GMT
#2011
On May 23 2013 10:46 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 23 2013 10:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Like VE, if you're town you just lost us the game with this. Holy shit.

I'm sure I did lose it for you. But I'm in it for TOWN'S victory, so I'm not worried about it much.

Look, I'm just going off what I see. I see slOosh make a horrible claim, I see you refute it with questionable facts (you were "testing a theory"? One that was in the thread for scum to see? OKAY BUD!) and I see a scum hammerer flip after you were at L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK OO? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IN THIS CASE?! IGNORE FACTS?!

Testing a theory just bought town a scum lynch and you're doubting me because it's convenient? No. Fake claims are convenient, counter-claims are a consequence.

Then tell me why you think prplhz/SnB are scum. As thoroughly as you can, because I'm not seeing it dude and I think prplhz has been slated as "the mislynch" for a while from the looks of the game.

"Testing a theory" only bought town a scum lynch AS a matter of convenience OO. If you're town, then slOosh just HAPPENED to fake-claim that he checked DP - do you not see how I view that as "convenient"?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 23 2013 01:51 GMT
#2012
On May 23 2013 10:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 10:46 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 23 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 23 2013 10:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Like VE, if you're town you just lost us the game with this. Holy shit.

I'm sure I did lose it for you. But I'm in it for TOWN'S victory, so I'm not worried about it much.

Look, I'm just going off what I see. I see slOosh make a horrible claim, I see you refute it with questionable facts (you were "testing a theory"? One that was in the thread for scum to see? OKAY BUD!) and I see a scum hammerer flip after you were at L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK OO? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IN THIS CASE?! IGNORE FACTS?!

Testing a theory just bought town a scum lynch and you're doubting me because it's convenient? No. Fake claims are convenient, counter-claims are a consequence.

Then tell me why you think prplhz/SnB are scum. As thoroughly as you can, because I'm not seeing it dude and I think prplhz has been slated as "the mislynch" for a while from the looks of the game.

"Testing a theory" only bought town a scum lynch AS a matter of convenience OO. If you're town, then slOosh just HAPPENED to fake-claim that he checked DP - do you not see how I view that as "convenient"?

He HAD to fake claim that he checked DP, otherwise his parity case and the thinking he alleges behind it makes no sense. The problem is, he was so worried about the mechanics of the role he forgot how to explain it properly and outed himself doubly.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 23 2013 01:52 GMT
#2013
I call it skillful use of my power role, you call it a convenient scum action. Hilarious.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 01:55 GMT
#2014
@VE
On May 19 2013 23:48 kushm4sta wrote:
prplhz scum diaries
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 13 2013 03:31 prplhz wrote:
The last Ace game I played in was Death Factory 2 and that game was complicated as nothing I've ever tried before or since. I suggest that everybody does what Ace suggested post game: keep a file where you write down role and theme related stuff that has happened. Just about everybody in that game had three unique powers and it became a huge problem to remember who did what and when.


On May 13 2013 03:48 prplhz wrote:
We should just ignore DarthPunk's claim for now.

Vivax it's okay that you're trolling a bit but please don't make this another Personality 2 mafia. That game was bad for all (town) parties involved and your excessive spam was big part of that. In fact everybody should consolidate because this game is going to be complicated enough with all the themed stuff going on.


On May 14 2013 18:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 18:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:22 prplhz wrote:
Hey Vivax why am I scum?


Good to see you're available for some conversation.

I wrote the reasons already, just read my filter.
I would also like if you gave a good summary of what's on your mind currently, read-wise.

You mentioned Hiro, no reasoning.
You said SlOosh sucks, no idea what you wanted.
You abruptly stopped contributing after your early questions.

You don't look like you want to win this game, but sure made it look like it very early in the game.

I read your filter.

I don't have a lot of reads right now, mainly a few tentative town reads.

I have a bad feeling about HiroPro, he doesn't seem to care much about this game after putting his vote down and some of his posting seems weirdly constructed. How do you feel about HiroPro?

I said slOosh sucked because at the time and in the context of his performance as of then, he blew. I am sure you agree.

Okay. I remember ObviousOne doing some ridiculously trolly post and then I thought "There's nothing in this thread right now that I want to participate in".

Now why exactly am I scum? If you're town I don't want this to turn into a Vivax tunnel like you did marvellosity in Personality 2 because as Acrofales said after the game, scum couldn't wait for you to make another post. If you're scum then carry on.


On May 14 2013 20:21 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 18:48 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:37 prplhz wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:22 prplhz wrote:
Hey Vivax why am I scum?


Good to see you're available for some conversation.

I wrote the reasons already, just read my filter.
I would also like if you gave a good summary of what's on your mind currently, read-wise.

You mentioned Hiro, no reasoning.
You said SlOosh sucks, no idea what you wanted.
You abruptly stopped contributing after your early questions.

You don't look like you want to win this game, but sure made it look like it very early in the game.

I read your filter.

I don't have a lot of reads right now, mainly a few tentative town reads.

I have a bad feeling about HiroPro, he doesn't seem to care much about this game after putting his vote down and some of his posting seems weirdly constructed. How do you feel about HiroPro?

I said slOosh sucked because at the time and in the context of his performance as of then, he blew. I am sure you agree.

Okay. I remember ObviousOne doing some ridiculously trolly post and then I thought "There's nothing in this thread right now that I want to participate in".

Now why exactly am I scum? If you're town I don't want this to turn into a Vivax tunnel like you did marvellosity in Personality 2 because as Acrofales said after the game, scum couldn't wait for you to make another post. If you're scum then carry on.


Isn't having a bad feeling about Hiro, a scumread? Could you point out which posts you are alluding to? I have my eye on Hiro but nothing that really sticks out to me yet.

So you were around at the time after you stopped posting?

If I were tunneling you I wouldn't be asking you these questions. Just lay back and let's talk a little.

Like how he says that WaveofShadow is town because of how WaveofShadow asked chaoser about RebirthOfLeGenD. What the hell does that have to do with anything, that was completely alignment neutral and was probably just because WaveofShadow was curious. His vote on ObviousOne seems extremely confident (especially considering that it was not very long into the game) yet he does nothing to push the lynch after that. I remember that game where HiroPro was scum with Palmar and Ange777 and I figured him out because he wasn't all over the place and voting 10 different people, he was just tunneling me, don't know exactly what game that was but maybe HiroPro can remember it. He also wants to lynch shirokami who doesn't seem like scum to me.

I left around 30 secs after I asked ObviousOne if he was serious.

Now, for the third time, why exactly am I scum?


On May 14 2013 20:21 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 19:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 14 2013 19:32 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 03:41 Vivax wrote:

Oats is sloppy. For example he misunderstood the argument I brought up against you, he also made the strange flipflop on WoS, calling him town then voting for him.
I'm used to him pulling stuff like this, a look at his filter makes me lean town, but it's early to tell and I don't put much stock into it myself.


Currently leaning town on you. And having WoS as scumread, that actually puts you at exclusion. If he flips red you're confirmed town.

uhuh.

Prp, the last time you played scum was LIX right?

Uh I don't remember but I am pretty sure I haven't been scum for like 5 games. I think Dwarf Fortress was my last scum game.


On May 15 2013 05:52 prplhz wrote:
Well I for one don't feel this WaveofShadow lynch at all. The guy is simply just way too active and the arguments against him aren't convincing at all. He also got himself into a lot of trouble last town game he played so apparently it's his thing. His defense seems pretty real.

Like I said before I want to lynch HiroPro. The guy made an early poke and then he did nothing. Reminds me a lot of Rockband Mafia where I thought he was scum for the same reasons (and I was right). Then I fakeclaimed Vigilante as town while my mason buddy claimed that we were masoned. HiroPro's activity drop along with this meta read and then just a general feeling of scum when you read his post means that he's the best lynch today.

##Vote HiroPro

I'm going to bed soon so if you have anything then let me know.





THAT is just page 1 of your filter. All your posts but one either mention another game or is a one-liner.



On May 20 2013 00:36 kushm4sta wrote:
The evidence mounts..

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&user=126438
This is a prpl's last town game. No mention of other games or meta. It is like this for all parts of his town games I read.


Now this quote is from when a scum prplhz in Drawf Fortress starts to be pressured.
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 21:06 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think of this, when I am busy I play like I am playing right now. I appreciate the effort but if you look at Mad Men Mafia you'll see me play lurkish too (and get lynched on day1) and I was town that game. HiroPro, why are you ignoring Mad Men Mafia? Also, how exactly do you feel that my play looks like Normal Mini Mafia II and Movie Star Mafia but not like Mad Men Mafia?




Also the tone of his scum games and town games is completely different. he is way less aggressive as town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 01:59 GMT
#2015
@ve
Also at the end of d2 think about how weird BH's push on prplz looked and how weird prplz case also looked. They were just very out of place and forced. That is because it was a BUS from our fancy play scumteam. I used to bus all the time and I know what they look like and so do you. That was one.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 02:02 GMT
#2016
its like this.. BH thinks he is god's gift to mafia so he thinks he can do all this fancy shit as scum and be super active and still win. But in the process he actually revealed the identity of his entire scumteam.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2013 02:04 GMT
#2017
Yeah that's a fair point and something I noticed too at the time. BH didn't even WANT to comment on MY points on prplhz. :/

Jesus, is it really Kush in here talking sense into VE? WTF? I probably need a break after this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 23 2013 02:28 GMT
#2018
On May 17 2013 04:06 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 03:59 strongandbig wrote:
On May 17 2013 03:31 HiroPro wrote:
On May 17 2013 03:20 strongandbig wrote:
On May 17 2013 00:04 Promethelax wrote:
I want to see this SnB/OO tiff play out. SnB, what do you think about the oats vote steal and what did occur if he is scum. I doubt a townie would use votesteal d1 since d1 wagons are a big part of how one analyses the game and taking away a vote from scum is awful.

Both OO and SnB want more from Shiro, don't we all.

SnB bringing up Chaoser is +1 in my book, where the hell is that guy? VE never followed up on me asking about him (though neither did I). VE, BH, prp and SnB (and maaaaybe hiro?)you guys have been around long enough to know Chaoser, I'd love some insight.




okay so this is the first thing that makes me really wonder about oatsmaster being scum. Let me break it down for you guys:
there are three possibilities here:
  • oatsmaster's vote was stolen by some terrible townie who should be shot
  • oatsmaster is scum
  • OO is scum


I consider the first of these options extremely unlikely; much less likely than either of the other two. First, votesteal is almost a useless power for townies; and it's very weird that someone would've used it D1.

So let's say that oats's vote was stolen by scum; why didn't they use it to hammer OO? If he's town, it's free KP for them. Conclusion: he's scum.

On the other hand, we have the case where oat's vote wasn't stolen by scum or town. Well, clearly his vote didn't count yesterday? If his vote wasn't stolen, then that would have to mean that his vote was canceled for some other reason. By far the most likely case where that happens is the case where he's scum - there's a clear scum motivation for having your vote not count. You can jump on your teammates' bandwagons all you want; you can ignore attacks on your voting record by just saying "oh my vote was stolen"; and it makes you look townie if you can persuade people that your vote was stolen by the scum team.

So, I think we have a pretty good choice here. Between OO and Oats, I think we have a scum.


there's nothing about the politician that says they have to be mafia. it's entirely possible that they're town - i can think of at least two games that I've played in with a town politician. second, the deadline is at such a unusual time that even if the politician was mafia and obviousone was town, they simply might not have been around to move it from me to obvious. then there are some people in this game who seem to believe that it's better to lynch someone that's town than to have a no-lynch on d1, a mafia politician like that might even think it's a good idea to leave a town player alive.


okay this then essay

(1) yes its possible that there is a town politician, its also unlikely. then, if the politician is town, its also unlikely that they would use their power on D1, since that pretty much only hurts town. two unlikely situations -> yes it's possible but i'm comfortable discounting it unless someone claims compulsive town politician or something.

(2) if mafia had a stolen vote, i think it's pretty likely that at least one of them would have been around for deadline, or that they would've sent a conditional pm to ace, or something. possible, but much less likely than that either oo or oats is scum.

(3) i talked about the mafia maybe wanting a no lynch thing above, i also think that's improbable.

you have to remember, we already have compelling reasons for thinking either or both of oo/oats are scum, the votesteal thing is just the icing on the cake


we'll see, but i'm not really convinced. also, ace would very likely not be ok with "(2)":

Show nested quote +
First and foremost if you signed up for this game, there was a clear warning to read Death Factory Mafia 1. You know this is a real time game. As with every game of Mafia if you aren't around there is nothing to be done. Tough shit. The nature of this game doesn't change that as games with Day kills and Majority Lynch work the same way.

There was also another issue I should mention. My name is not Ver. My name is not Incognito. I don't know what they did to allow Mafia players to send in PMs for their buddies and use their powers in other games. I don't give a shit. I'm Ace. I very rarely allow players to use INDIVIDUAL Scum Powers as a group. That's pretty ridiculous as in a real time game if any of the 5 Scum players are online they can just willy nilly screw shit up.


I finally found it and it was Hiro who brought it up. Pondering on this, also look who he was responding to. Interesting. Verrry interesting. SNB theoretically would not be aware of Ace's requirement that people must use their individual powers both as town and as mafia who hadn't tried it yet. This is another three-pipe problem. I'll see how I feel about it after absorbing it.

Link to source in Death Factory 2
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 23 2013 03:00 GMT
#2019
no idea what you are on about OO
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 23 2013 03:04 GMT
#2020
Was a loose end that I started and finished. No worries. The plan is the plan. VE got me riled up a bit but I'm okay now. Time for some Warcraft or something.

25 hours

Tick tock, scummers
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 21m
Patches Events
21h 21m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.