• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 118 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 00:31 GMT
#2041
Well I mean it's true but yeah.

"Please don't kill me"

Proceed to do nothing whatsoever.

Thx Shiro
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 00:37 GMT
#2042
If you have any night actions you want verified before I die now is the time. Claim (in the hour before night ends) or keep it to yourself. Forever. That time is coming 2.5 hours. Get ready.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 24 2013 00:38 GMT
#2043
huh we have another kp?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 24 2013 00:39 GMT
#2044
i mean pr
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 00:41 GMT
#2045
Well let's look at it then. Let's look at what content he DOES have rather than focus on the fact that there's so little of it in the first place.

+ Show Spoiler [N0:Casting Doubt on Miller Claim] +

On May 13 2013 04:43 shirokami wrote:
If I would be a miller, I would get a scum lynched and claim after that. I dont really see a reason behind N0-miller claim.

On May 13 2013 05:14 shirokami wrote:
actually I have won as scum with stupid early fakeclaim. but well who knows, im just a noob

In this thread there's even BONUS Playing Noob Card.

+ Show Spoiler [D1:WoS Push] +

On May 14 2013 06:26 shirokami wrote:
dont worry blazinghand.

you are always town in my eyes<3

On May 14 2013 06:44 shirokami wrote:
@rayn

WoS, because I agree with BH and I like his posts.

##vote WaveofShadow

On May 14 2013 07:26 shirokami wrote:
says a guy who wanted to waste vigshot to a miller.

A miller who he, incidentally, was suspicious of himself based on his posts...but I digress.
On May 14 2013 07:32 shirokami wrote:
I was unmotivated last game, and I was on the road almost the first 2 phases. Now I have time and closed setups with many people are much more fun.

Strange, in spite of this little nugget, WHERE is our friend Shiro today?
On May 15 2013 02:05 shirokami wrote:
sorry im bad with these cool words like totes, bussing, OMGUS and WIFOM.

More playing the noob card too, which is odd considering in the next couple of posts
On May 15 2013 02:32 shirokami wrote:
about WoS. the first time I started to think that he is scum was when he started metahugging @page 2 of his filter.
then it was straight line downwards in my eyes. and I agree with BH with his case.

Did I say oats is scum? um I was curious about him but he has been ok for a while.

...he uses the term "metahugging". A little odd considering he's such a turbo-newbie, but whatever right?
On May 15 2013 07:48 shirokami wrote:
the fuck, does WoS really have better role than you OO or why are you getting yourself killed? you were not going to be lynched and now you go full allahuakhbar wtf.

and yeah about vayne, check the clusterfuck of a newbgame going on and you realize he is the wrong lynch today.

On May 16 2013 09:54 shirokami wrote:
blah rayn dont flatter yourself, the townread on BH is gone. vivax is my friend now.

I still want to lynch WoS and you.

On May 16 2013 09:56 shirokami wrote:
WoS you scummy fuck stop giving scum good ideas.

In this quote he not only calls WoS scum, but scumslips that WoS is actually really town. :OOOOOOOOO


Directly following, he goes from wanting to lynch rayn to using rayn's ability to "read" him (another slip indicating that he knows in advance that rayn is actually town) as evidence of his own innocence, and then devolves into one-liner responses to everything and votes with no reason....right about the point where the game seems to be "figured out" from an objective standpoint.

I think in context, shirokami is by FAR the best lynch tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 24 2013 00:50 GMT
#2046
w/e like i said before it's hard to care when you know they are all scum
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 00:51 GMT
#2047
VE remember my comment early in the game where we would have a cheesecake moment? That was my crumb TO YOU based on LXI (the interplay with mr cheesecake) that something was up. You wrote something like "am watching you" twice I figured you were claiming watcher. Nuh uh uh!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 00:53 GMT
#2048
I WAS WONDERING WTF THAT WAS ABOUT



I'm sorry I doubted you OO. You da man in this game now - I'm in here arguing with Kush about whether we should lynch prplhz or shiro first. I say shiro, he thinks kush. I'm coming around to the idea of a prplhz lynch myself, but wanted your opinion on the matter because you're the Boss Hogg now and I think shiro is more definitely scum than prplhz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 00:54 GMT
#2049
*he thinks prplhz, not Kush. LAWL that would be funny.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 24 2013 00:54 GMT
#2050
STEP YOUR GAME UP VE
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 00:55 GMT
#2051
GRUSH DON'T YOU DARE DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 00:56 GMT
#2052
Shiro first IMO because he has done nothing with his reprieve. At least if prp and SNB go after they might supply us with entertainment. Kush really owned the shit out of the mafia team. I simply came to the same conclusion by elimination.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 00:57 GMT
#2053
I know but at least you're not all "BITCH WAHTEVER YOU SHEEP ME!"...shit just rubs me the wrong way.

But I agree with you - shiro has like no excuse. I'm interested in what SnB and prplhz have to say about it...should be quite telling.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 00:58 GMT
#2054
Grush please

You are town's rock. You are starsenses. Shiro Prp SNB. Do not deviate.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 24 2013 00:59 GMT
#2055
yeah sure, and when I flip town we lose right?
No clue.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 01:01 GMT
#2056
On May 24 2013 09:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I know but at least you're not all "BITCH WAHTEVER YOU SHEEP ME!"...shit just rubs me the wrong way.

But I agree with you - shiro has like no excuse. I'm interested in what SnB and prplhz have to say about it...should be quite telling.

Maybe they're going down silently or maybe one isn't actually mafia. The problem is they have had DAYS to show me the error of my ways and they have used it to cast doubt on ME.

Useless.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 01:02 GMT
#2057
Yes shiro if you flip town we lose. And then I will forever avoid playing in games with you because your play is despicable.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2013 01:03 GMT
#2058
On May 24 2013 09:59 shirokami wrote:
yeah sure, and when I flip town we lose right?

I like how as soon as OO mentions that you're first on his lynch list you're like IMMEDIATELY in the thread to dispute it and appeal to our fear. Funny, that.

I wonder why it was okay for you to be on the lynch list when prplhz was ahead of you, but now that you're ahead of prplhz it's a whole different story.

HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 01:03 GMT
#2059
Note the active lurking from Shiro
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 24 2013 01:07 GMT
#2060
I am really not worried about his appeal to fear. If he is town the loss is his fault, not ours.

If anyone needs to step up their play this game it is Shiro
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2836
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 39m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.