• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7294 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
April 17 2013 19:35 GMT
#61
/out

/obs

rl yeah...
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
April 17 2013 20:26 GMT
#62
Needs more nukes!!!!!!

Kinda tempted to try towncoaching but you've already got two dudes.

/obs for funsies
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 18 2013 20:45 GMT
#63
ill play if theres still room
I come in for the scraps
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 20:52:29
April 18 2013 20:52 GMT
#64
There is room.

€: /obs, btw
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 19 2013 03:45 GMT
#65
/obs on the rocks
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
April 19 2013 05:57 GMT
#66
On April 12 2013 06:01 Promethelax wrote:
Hello Pretty Newbies


I am the TOWN coach.

Please contact me for any all all questions you have I can help a lot with questions such as
    How do I look more townie? (by being more townie)
    Should I claim? (No, you probably shouldn't)
    How do I find scum? (just look!)
    How awesome am I? (pretty awesome)


I will be moderately helpful with such questions as:
    Is my case good? (probably not)
    Am I looking at the right things? (probably not)
    Do you love me? (yes)
    Can I have this dance? (Yes! I thought you'd never ask)


I cannot help with questions like:
    Who is scum? (I dunno)
    Will you write a case for me (nup)
    There is this really pretty girl at school/work/my wife's work how do I get her to like me?(just talk to her, god!)
    I hate this game, I'm never playing again! (okay...)


please send me a PM and ask any questions you have, I'd love to chat and help you with anything you want help on. I am donating my time for you to get better at this game, use this wisely, you only get so many chances to play with a coach. Don't waste those chances.


^What this guy said.

I'll add that i'm still recovering from surgery, so i'm stuck home doing nothing for 18 hours a day. Give me something to do, otherwise ill just sit here and silently judge you and then mock you post game.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 19 2013 06:00 GMT
#67
/obs
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 19 2013 12:04 GMT
#68
i will share my foolproof method of finding scum guaranteed
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
April 20 2013 13:29 GMT
#69
Actually, /towncoach, if possible.

Reread the OP and apparently you're still looking for another one. I suddenly feel inspired.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 21 2013 22:32 GMT
#70
/can coach if you still need it. I have defeated life and gotten a job offer from our direct competitors. Feelin' fly.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 22 2013 00:38 GMT
#71
We officially have more hosts and coaches than players! :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 22 2013 00:40 GMT
#72
I can also smurf into the game to help with your ratios.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 14:23:14
April 22 2013 13:24 GMT
#73
On April 22 2013 09:40 Promethelax wrote:
I can also smurf into the game to help with your ratios.

Smurfing isn't fun if we know it's you.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
April 23 2013 18:43 GMT
#74
Where did all the newbies go?

I remember when these only took a couple days to fill T_T
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#75
A good portion of us have finals and such around this time. Activity will no doubt kick up again in the summer.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
calgar
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1277 Posts
April 24 2013 03:48 GMT
#76
On April 24 2013 03:47 Hapahauli wrote:
A good portion of us have finals and such around this time. Activity will no doubt kick up again in the summer.
What he said. I finish exams Friday so if it hasn't filled by then I may join.
AllHailHydraGod
Profile Joined June 2012
80 Posts
April 26 2013 16:25 GMT
#77
/in
Seeker: "You are way too unique for TL. You and TL are just not a good fit. I looked at your past 50 posts, and just... Holy shit... I wish you the best of luck elsewhere." Facet: "Good-guy-timetraveler Seeker let's you know your permaban is temporary."
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 26 2013 16:36 GMT
#78
On April 27 2013 01:25 AllHailHydraGod wrote:
/in

Seems legit
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
April 26 2013 18:46 GMT
#79
On April 27 2013 01:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 01:25 AllHailHydraGod wrote:
/in

Seems legit

Totally legit unless someone planned smurfing in a newbie almost a year ago
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 26 2013 18:58 GMT
#80
not me!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
Sea.KH 69
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 23
Liquid`Ret 17
Rock 16
Shine 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt577
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe115
Mew2King77
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3317
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 49m
Online Event
19h 49m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.