• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8912 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 153 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:03 GMT
#2681
On April 03 2013 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Although i don't see how marv would flip blue and mafia. ^_^


well I meant powers rather than blue but it could happen Marvellosity
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 18:04 GMT
#2682
On April 03 2013 02:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
you know what would be hilarious?
If prp gives marv a gun, but marv is blue and he DIES. And flips scum.
Best play ever.

night dudes.


What about marv's behavior (other than him wanting to lynch you, which everyone does) makes him scum?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:06 GMT
#2683
I outlined it in my cool 3 point marv scum sheet.

NOW SHEEP ME >.<

Also the situation I described, funny or not?


No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:07 GMT
#2684
sinani were you roleblocked on N2?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:08 GMT
#2685
marv when you use your roleblock, does the person get a notification of it?
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 18:10 GMT
#2686
On April 03 2013 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I outlined it in my cool 3 point marv scum sheet.

NOW SHEEP ME >.<


You made a statement about his drop-off in activity with no proof or any hints that you looked at his filter. On a cursory look of his filter, he's done quite a bit since he was confirmed. I have no idea where your point comes from.

Also the situation I described, funny or not?


Har har.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 18:12 GMT
#2687
On April 03 2013 03:10 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I outlined it in my cool 3 point marv scum sheet.

NOW SHEEP ME >.<


You made a statement about his drop-off in activity with no proof or any hints that you looked at his filter. On a cursory look of his filter, he's done quite a bit since he was confirmed. I have no idea where your point comes from.

Show nested quote +
Also the situation I described, funny or not?


Har har.


I have just over 7 pages of filter to the end of Day 1 (on page 63) and a further 12 since then (up to page 135). My activity has, in fact, steadily increased.

rayn, I have no idea.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:14 GMT
#2688
marv are you okay with me confirming my role to you by shooting you the next night?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:14 GMT
#2689
So clearly im full of bullshit and marv is town.

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.

Umm, SnB, how did you end up on your day 1 lynch target.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:14 GMT
#2690
On April 03 2013 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv are you okay with me confirming my role to you by shooting you the next night?


'its ok if you decline then everyone knows you are a mason'

I SEE THROUGH YOU!
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 18:15 GMT
#2691
On April 03 2013 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv are you okay with me confirming my role to you by shooting you the next night?


I don't know, there may be better options, but I haven't thought about it yet. Kinda waiting for the flip first.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:16 GMT
#2692
On April 03 2013 03:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
So clearly im full of bullshit and marv is town.

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.

Umm, SnB, how did you end up on your day 1 lynch target.

Why are you questining the people who are most likely town rather than me/prplhz/sinani?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:17 GMT
#2693
On April 03 2013 03:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
So clearly im full of bullshit and marv is town.

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.

Umm, SnB, how did you end up on your day 1 lynch target.

Why are you questining the people who are most likely town rather than me/prplhz/sinani?


I think prp is town.

I think you are town due to the mechanics of the role and your decisions. I COVERED THIS ALREADY EARLIER.

Sinani is scum I dont care about him already.
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 18:19 GMT
#2694
On April 03 2013 03:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
So clearly im full of bullshit and marv is town.

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.


I expected more... resistance.

So you made a random statement with no justification, and when I casually point out to you that you're wrong, you go "WELP NEXT PERSON."

Mmmmm.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:20 GMT
#2695
On April 03 2013 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
So clearly im full of bullshit and marv is town.

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.


I expected more... resistance.

So you made a random statement with no justification, and when I casually point out to you that you're wrong, you go "WELP NEXT PERSON."

Mmmmm.

Mmmmm
Hope you are enjoying the entertainment.

No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:21 GMT
#2696
So:

I think that Prp is town,
1. Messy claims = town
2. he is way more active and looks like he fucking cares about the game

1) Why is his claim messy? I thought it was pretty clear.
2) Elaborate plz..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:23 GMT
#2697
EBWOP: Where does prplhz "care about the game"? Because i am thinking the opposite.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:24 GMT
#2698
On April 03 2013 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So:
Show nested quote +

I think that Prp is town,
1. Messy claims = town
2. he is way more active and looks like he fucking cares about the game

1) Why is his claim messy? I thought it was pretty clear.
2) Elaborate plz..


Cant really be bothered to quote his filter cause I think its pretty clear or something and its 2.22am.

'GUYS I THINK I SHOT PALMAR'

'I have a gun store thing and I can give guns to vanilla and kill blue'
'oh I gave gun to Palmar and smurf'
'no breadcrumbs'
Meh It was just not consolidated and structured and nice
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 18:24 GMT
#2699
On April 03 2013 03:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
On April 03 2013 03:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
So clearly im full of bullshit and marv is town.

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.


I expected more... resistance.

So you made a random statement with no justification, and when I casually point out to you that you're wrong, you go "WELP NEXT PERSON."

Mmmmm.

Mmmmm
Hope you are enjoying the entertainment.


Why was your marv read so full of shit?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:26 GMT
#2700
On April 03 2013 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Where does prplhz "care about the game"? Because i am thinking the opposite.


Look at the way he contested your claim/my claim that I got shot thing.

Its so stupid only town could do it.

Also its a gutread thing.

Ive played with scum prp.

and town prp.

feels like town prp
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 46m
INu's Battles
12h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
Replay Cast
23h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.