• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:11
CEST 22:11
KST 05:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 153 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 02 2013 18:26 GMT
#2701
On April 03 2013 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Where does prplhz "care about the game"? Because i am thinking the opposite.


Look at the way he contested your claim/my claim that I got shot thing.

Its so stupid only town could do it.

Also its a gutread thing.

Ive played with scum prp.

and town prp.

feels like town prp

yo momma
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:28 GMT
#2702
On April 03 2013 03:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So:

I think that Prp is town,
1. Messy claims = town
2. he is way more active and looks like he fucking cares about the game

1) Why is his claim messy? I thought it was pretty clear.
2) Elaborate plz..


Cant really be bothered to quote his filter cause I think its pretty clear or something and its 2.22am.

'GUYS I THINK I SHOT PALMAR'

'I have a gun store thing and I can give guns to vanilla and kill blue'
'oh I gave gun to Palmar and smurf'
'no breadcrumbs'
Meh It was just not consolidated and structured and nice

I don't care about breadcrumbs. I think scum are more likely to look at breadcrumbs than town. (I don't care if i am wrong, because people should be judged by their reasoning behind their actions rather than if breadcrumbs exist or not)

You still didn't explain the caring about the game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:34 GMT
#2703
On April 03 2013 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Look at the way he contested your claim/my claim that I got shot thing.

Its so stupid only town could do it.

Imo this more likely shows he does not care about the game.
Also its a gutread thing.

....

Ive played with scum prp.

and town prp.

feels like town prp

How about some evidence besides "gut" or "feels"?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 18:34 GMT
#2704
As in he didnt breadcrumb.

I have the preconception that scum fakeclaims are really clean, making sure the story fits at first glance, they breadcrumb somewhere and yeah.

Not like prp's 'claim'

Anyway Im really sleeping now
night dudes.

No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 18:40 GMT
#2705
Oats, Are you calling his claim real or false here? I'm kinda lost because you used 'claim'...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 19:00 GMT
#2706
marv, you earlier said you don't believe my claim. What exactly do you think my role is?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 19:02 GMT
#2707
On April 03 2013 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, you earlier said you don't believe my claim. What exactly do you think my role is?


Well, before Oats got his PM, I thought you might be mafia and your role is that you could only shoot those in your mason circle, and the rest of it you'd made up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2013 19:02 GMT
#2708
Bahhhhhj FU charter. I was typing up a post any my Internet decided to go out.

I'll keep up from my phone until it comes back on, but phone posting sucks so I probably won't have big posts.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 19:04 GMT
#2709
On April 03 2013 04:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, you earlier said you don't believe my claim. What exactly do you think my role is?


Well, before Oats got his PM, I thought you might be mafia and your role is that you could only shoot those in your mason circle, and the rest of it you'd made up.

Why wouldn't i then shoot Grack/Hap right when the game begins and "wtf??" about it all?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 19:04 GMT
#2710
And why would i tell my mason circle that Keir/Cora are confirmed town when D2 begun?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 19:05 GMT
#2711
Well, I would assume you could only shoot once per cycle. But yes, you should shoot Hapa for free in that scenario, as I mentioned a little earlier.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 02 2013 19:07 GMT
#2712
On April 03 2013 04:05 marvellosity wrote:
Well, I would assume you could only shoot once per cycle. But yes, you should shoot Hapa for free in that scenario, as I mentioned a little earlier.

Fair enough. How do you explain the Keir/Cora stuff? You had all the information when you called me scum after all.
And why would i kill Arco if i could kill Hapa instead?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 19:08 GMT
#2713
On April 03 2013 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 04:05 marvellosity wrote:
Well, I would assume you could only shoot once per cycle. But yes, you should shoot Hapa for free in that scenario, as I mentioned a little earlier.

Fair enough. How do you explain the Keir/Cora stuff? You had all the information when you called me scum after all.
And why would i kill Arco if i could kill Hapa instead?


The Keir/Cora stuff is free town-cred. Same with killing Acro, if the rest of your team is falling like cards and you need to be the last man standing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2013 19:09 GMT
#2714
@marv:

Oats or prplhz?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 19:10 GMT
#2715
On April 03 2013 04:09 Keirathi wrote:
@marv:

Oats or prplhz?


Oats, I think prplhz is town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2013 19:12 GMT
#2716
On April 03 2013 04:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 03 2013 04:05 marvellosity wrote:
Well, I would assume you could only shoot once per cycle. But yes, you should shoot Hapa for free in that scenario, as I mentioned a little earlier.

Fair enough. How do you explain the Keir/Cora stuff? You had all the information when you called me scum after all.
And why would i kill Arco if i could kill Hapa instead?


The Keir/Cora stuff is free town-cred. Same with killing Acro, if the rest of your team is falling like cards and you need to be the last man standing.

It might be free town cred, but its buying that towncred by being a retard. The game could/would be over otherwise.

And even though this is the only game I've read of his, I just can't see him being a retard.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 19:14 GMT
#2717
I would argue letting someone he knew was a vote-rigger rig a double lynch is pretty damn retarded
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2013 19:15 GMT
#2718
Oh, internet is back,

I'll go ahead and post this about rayn, since I already finished this section of my bigger post:

rayn is the most dangerous of those 4 [un-"confirmeds"]. While I personally think that he is probably town, he by FAR has the most KP, assuming his role is true, which is at least partially verified. The caveat, however, is that his claimed role has a clearly defined purpose within this setup if he is town: The OP says that there is an eavesdropper (maybe multiple) in the mason circle. It would make a TON of sense to give town a way to find and kill off the eavesdropper(s). From a scum perspective, it just doesn't make sense though (besides being ridiculously super OP). If he's scum, he would have just insta-killed Grack and Hapa day 1 (or day 1 and day 2 if he can't insta-shoot twice on the same day). And he could have killed me or Cora n1. Nothing about the role, or how he's played it, makes sense from a scum perspective. Even as I write this, I just convince myself more and more that he's probably town. He would literally have to be playing the most retarded scum game ever to be scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2013 19:16 GMT
#2719
On April 03 2013 04:14 marvellosity wrote:
I would argue letting someone he knew was a vote-rigger rig a double lynch is pretty damn retarded

To be fair, it's an extremely obscure role. Had I not had a super interest in the PYP games, I wouldn't have known what a vote rigger was either.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 19:17 GMT
#2720
the clue's in the name, broski
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O0
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 49m
INu's Battles
15h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.