• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVIII - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 73 Next
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
March 07 2013 06:49 GMT
#301
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?

TheRavensName
Profile Joined August 2011
United States911 Posts
March 07 2013 07:14 GMT
#302
Oh okay... well as long as we are going to have to start doing joke votes sense were all nubs and bad at this game with nothing to do, I'm going to stick with the policy elected before lurkers stop lurking and we get something to do. Also its cause of the Britishness.
##Vote: Krafia
I once breadcrumbed watcher in a game with no watchers in the setup.
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 07:59 GMT
#303
Well this is my first game on tl. I have played the live version and an online version on sc2. That version has too many trolls and the troll roles such as the jester lol. Well enjoying the calm of day1.

Gonna reread our policy and see if theres anything to do
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
Krafla
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom104 Posts
March 07 2013 08:01 GMT
#304
On March 07 2013 15:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?



Point taken, I guess I'd have to pick someone randomly, so probably someone that hasn't posted yet, Arctic Daishi?!
Krafla
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom104 Posts
March 07 2013 08:03 GMT
#305
On March 07 2013 16:14 TheRavensName wrote:
Oh okay... well as long as we are going to have to start doing joke votes sense were all nubs and bad at this game with nothing to do, I'm going to stick with the policy elected before lurkers stop lurking and we get something to do. Also its cause of the Britishness.
##Vote: Krafia


If you're going to vote for me at least get my name right, the penultimate letter is an 'L' ;-)
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
March 07 2013 08:05 GMT
#306
On March 07 2013 17:01 Krafla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 15:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?



Point taken, I guess I'd have to pick someone randomly, so probably someone that hasn't posted yet, Arctic Daishi?!


Why are you afraid to take a position? Are you going to vote for Arctic Daishi or just write his name with a question mark?
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 08:07 GMT
#307
On March 07 2013 17:01 Krafla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 15:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?



Point taken, I guess I'd have to pick someone randomly, so probably someone that hasn't posted yet, Arctic Daishi?!


In addition to Daishi I dont think bduddy? (Did I spell it right) has posted
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
Krafla
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom104 Posts
March 07 2013 08:08 GMT
#308
On March 07 2013 17:05 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 17:01 Krafla wrote:
On March 07 2013 15:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?



Point taken, I guess I'd have to pick someone randomly, so probably someone that hasn't posted yet, Arctic Daishi?!


Why are you afraid to take a position? Are you going to vote for Arctic Daishi or just write his name with a question mark?


Nope, I'm not going to vote yet, I want to make an educated decision of who to vote for instead of flinging dirt and seeing what sticks
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 08:09 GMT
#309
##bduddy

Stop lurking and contribute ~
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 08:10 GMT
#310
Vote: bduddy
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
March 07 2013 08:10 GMT
#311
On March 07 2013 14:47 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 14:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
My GOD this thread is exciting.


Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 14:17 nobodywonder wrote:
woo! ~ exciting game



Nobody's only post is sheeping the experienced guy adding no new content of his own? Now you can lurk and say "I would have contributed if the game were more exciting?" That seems pretty anti-town to me.

##Vote: nobodywonder

Now it's more exciting.


On March 07 2013 16:59 nobodywonder wrote:
Well this is my first game on tl. I have played the live version and an online version on sc2. That version has too many trolls and the troll roles such as the jester lol. Well enjoying the calm of day1.

Gonna reread our policy and see if theres anything to do


Your play so far doesn't seem very helpful to the town. You've managed to make two posts with zero content. Are you going to agree with Karla who is just going to lynch a lurker, which doesn't seem very helpful to town, or are you going to agree with me who would like to lynch you? You are just trying to buddy up to WaveofShadow during the first day to not draw suspicion before your first night kill.

You said you played before, so I don't buy the newbie act.
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 08:11 GMT
#312
Damnit darn smartphone

Vote: ##bduddy
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
March 07 2013 08:13 GMT
#313
On March 07 2013 17:08 Krafla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 17:05 MeatlessTaco wrote:
On March 07 2013 17:01 Krafla wrote:
On March 07 2013 15:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?



Point taken, I guess I'd have to pick someone randomly, so probably someone that hasn't posted yet, Arctic Daishi?!


Why are you afraid to take a position? Are you going to vote for Arctic Daishi or just write his name with a question mark?


Nope, I'm not going to vote yet, I want to make an educated decision of who to vote for instead of flinging dirt and seeing what sticks


Take a stand. Are you going to side with me trying to lynch someone acting suspicious or side with nobodywonder trying to lynch a lurker who can't defend themselves? This is TL Mafia which is serious stuff. You aren't allowed to be Switzerland.
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 08:15 GMT
#314
I havent played the tl version of mafia. Day1 on my games are basically skipped or just 15secs long.
Idk this situation. Well I feel provoking a response from lurkers would be nice
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
March 07 2013 08:18 GMT
#315
So you think we should just skip Day 1 and let scum shoot someone during the night and hope Day 2 goes better?
MLuneth
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia557 Posts
March 07 2013 08:26 GMT
#316
On March 07 2013 17:13 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 17:08 Krafla wrote:
On March 07 2013 17:05 MeatlessTaco wrote:
On March 07 2013 17:01 Krafla wrote:
On March 07 2013 15:49 MeatlessTaco wrote:
Matriarch / Krafla:

If I held a gun to you head noose around your neck and made you pick someone to lynch instead of yourself, who would it be?



Point taken, I guess I'd have to pick someone randomly, so probably someone that hasn't posted yet, Arctic Daishi?!


Why are you afraid to take a position? Are you going to vote for Arctic Daishi or just write his name with a question mark?


Nope, I'm not going to vote yet, I want to make an educated decision of who to vote for instead of flinging dirt and seeing what sticks


Take a stand. Are you going to side with me trying to lynch someone acting suspicious or side with nobodywonder trying to lynch a lurker who can't defend themselves? This is TL Mafia which is serious stuff. You aren't allowed to be Switzerland.


While I believe that nobodywonder's actions have been suspicious and that his case is less than stellar, I feel that it is foolish to lynch someone who has made an addition to the game (albeit at this point small) should not be lynched over a person that has simply lurked for 2 days straight.
I feel I need to point out that Frogon, as well as Krafla and Matriarch (to a lesser extent) have all input a similar amount of information as nobodywonder.

At this stage with so little info to go on I can only flip a coin on whether to vote Artic Daishi or bduddy

Innovation is a PatchTerran
Krafla
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom104 Posts
March 07 2013 08:29 GMT
#317
Haha MeatlessTaco you're such a troll, I did an actual laugh when you called me Karla.

OK I'll make a stand. I think lynching people that aren't participating in the thread is probably the best way to go at the moment, however I think we should probably give people a bit of time to come say hi. I've only just got to work and was asleep when Day 1 started so for the first 7 or so hours I was a lurker!

I see there's another Brit in the game too, ChewOnStu, hopefully he'll be around in a bit and come and say hi and we'll get a few more people talking. Although I assume all the Americans are in bed or on their way to bed soon, so we're probably fighting a losing battle.
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 07 2013 08:31 GMT
#318
nope.

we need to create an atmosphere of clarity, and transparency and one main thing is no lurkers. thats why i voted bduddy, just want him to respond. we need a fundamental level of contribution. we cant have an afk town and win.

we cant let lurkers lurk. thats a very dangerous situation - can lead to mislynchs and town HAS to pressure to contributing.

i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
MLuneth
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia557 Posts
March 07 2013 08:34 GMT
#319
EBWOP Forgot to add TheRavensName to above list of people that have done little

Coin said
##Vote: Arctic Daishi
Innovation is a PatchTerran
TheRavensName
Profile Joined August 2011
United States911 Posts
March 07 2013 08:45 GMT
#320
On March 07 2013 17:31 nobodywonder wrote:
nope.

we need to create an atmosphere of clarity, and transparency and one main thing is no lurkers. thats why i voted bduddy, just want him to respond. we need a fundamental level of contribution. we cant have an afk town and win.

we cant let lurkers lurk. thats a very dangerous situation - can lead to mislynchs and town HAS to pressure to contributing.



Wouldn't lynching chaos be more of the main thing then lurkers?
I once breadcrumbed watcher in a game with no watchers in the setup.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13320
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu738
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m825
shahzam450
C9.Mang0191
FrodaN171
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS121
ToD111
Mew2King65
JuggernautJason62
NeuroSwarm35
ViBE26
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 38m
Stellar Fest
15h 38m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.