• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8249 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 224 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2013 23:57 GMT
#321
On February 23 2013 03:04 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 22:39 Promethelax wrote:
are there body guards of any sort or, after day one, is the mayor simply a dude with two votes?


There are no bodygaurds.

No bodyguards means I'm not going to run for mayor :3
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2013 23:58 GMT
#322
On February 26 2013 08:52 Vivax wrote:
RAAAARRRR yesss. Thanks for saving the day hassy.

I'm town.

##Vote Toadesstern

I'd usually say that guy knows what he's doing for trying to make me mayor but I don't want to
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 25 2013 23:59 GMT
#323
Milksuckler, i put it to you that lurkers are an inevitable part of all games especially normals and that your threats against them are empty and will achieve nothing
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 25 2013 23:59 GMT
#324
I'm here, I'm just looking for picture for my campaign! Hold please...

MilkSucker come clean - should I run against you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 25 2013 23:59 GMT
#325
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I'm going to sue you bitch.

All content posted by users, including any opinions, advice or recommendations expressed, are those of the users providing such content (..)



##Vote MilkSuckler
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
February 25 2013 23:59 GMT
#326
MilkSuckler - now you know there are no bodyguards, do you still want to run for office?
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 26 2013 00:00 GMT
#327
On February 26 2013 08:59 Aquanim wrote:
MilkSuckler - now you know there are no bodyguards, do you still want to run for office?

Yeah, cos pardoner sux pl0x
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 00:00 GMT
#328
I will support the mayor who's going to lynch himself.
Restraining Order
Profile Joined February 2013
Qatar276 Posts
February 26 2013 00:01 GMT
#329
MilkSuckler alredy showed his inability to read the thread even with a clearly prewritten post, which makes him a poor choice for election..
Don't let me stop you.
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 26 2013 00:02 GMT
#330
Whats your pitch, Dear
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 00:03 GMT
#331
No, I like MilkSuckler's post, it clearly shows the author's genius.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 00:03 GMT
#332
It's exquisite.Fabulous.
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 26 2013 00:03 GMT
#333
On February 26 2013 09:03 Vivax wrote:
No, I like MilkSuckler's post, it clearly shows the author's genius.

I want your milk baby
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 26 2013 00:03 GMT
#334
milksuckler is apparently either an idiot or he's trying to look like one.
I am not going to lynch players D1 of whom I know that they are potentially very valuable townies, simply put: Vets. They deserve the right to have extra time, and mislynching them early is a huge loss for town.
Those who I know/heard of are: Sandroba and Chezinu.
If there are vets I don't know, please tell me. I expect these two to know other vets well.
If you are a vets' smurf, then tell me you are a vet.

I know someone who said the exact same thing (pretty much word for word) last time I played with a mayoral campaign.

Are you trying to imitate someone milksuckler or did you just copy & paste?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 26 2013 00:03 GMT
#335
/confirm

Make your choice the obvious one! Vote ObviousOne!

My platform is very simple: I'm the right guy -- that's why.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
JungleJorge
Profile Joined February 2013
Uganda104 Posts
February 26 2013 00:04 GMT
#336
Mayor seems pretty irrelevant. I suggest we do day one as if there was no mayor, and in the end people vote for the towniest looking out of those who want to lynch your main suspect. What do you guys think?
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
February 26 2013 00:05 GMT
#337
Make me the mayor. I'm a smurf, but I'll offer you a platform that should definitely convince you that your vote is best used to elect me. My platform:
1) Lynching MilkSuckler. Fuck that guy.
2) I will use my vote aggressively to push town agenda throughout the game. I am not afraid to write cases and lay down my vote. I am a serious person.

Now before you flame me, let me turn you around with this question: do you believe milksuckler had that post prepared before the game started? of course he did. Everything about that screams "pre-prepared post" which is fine if he's town but he wrote that when he didn't know his alignment. He could quite easily be scum.

Don't trust him. Lynch Milksuckler.

##vote Wade Fell
Politics is the Mind-Killer
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
February 26 2013 00:06 GMT
#338
On February 26 2013 09:04 JungleJorge wrote:
Mayor seems pretty irrelevant. I suggest we do day one as if there was no mayor, and in the end people vote for the towniest looking out of those who want to lynch your main suspect. What do you guys think?


This is literally a terrible idea
Politics is the Mind-Killer
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 26 2013 00:06 GMT
#339
##vote Wade Fell

lynching MilkSuckler seems like the way to go.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 26 2013 00:07 GMT
#340
Attention thread!

1. I am running for mayor, if elected I will random lynch. This is because of the large number of smurfs and newbies. Vote for me, vote for RNG. I have a 1 in five shot at lynching scum and it will be hilariously awesome, additionally giving me the extra votes will force scum to shoot into someone with extra votes or someone considered better than me (I.e. toad who won't run due to no BGs)

2. Milk suckler is mocsta. Don't vote him for mayor.

3. I'm awesome. You should vote me for mayor.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 460
ViBE250
Livibee196
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 5m
Patches Events
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 5m
OSC
23h 5m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.