• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8255 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 224 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 25 2013 23:09 GMT
#301
You guys realize that I'm not a smurf right?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2013 23:10 GMT
#302
On February 26 2013 08:09 geript wrote:
You guys realize that I'm not a smurf right?

he was referring to me! I'm just not bringing me 40k posts account in these games anymore.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 25 2013 23:13 GMT
#303
Well if you're a smurf which smurf are you?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2013 23:15 GMT
#304
it's a secret!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 23:16:52
February 25 2013 23:16 GMT
#305
/in while getting strongarmed
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 25 2013 23:17 GMT
#306
but i already drew you....

...then someone did it wayy better
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 25 2013 23:18 GMT
#307
Game will once again start in about 40 minutes
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
February 25 2013 23:18 GMT
#308
Did you draw me like one of your French girls?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 25 2013 23:21 GMT
#309
Sweet. You're the best Hassy.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 25 2013 23:27 GMT
#310
Oh i will
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 25 2013 23:32 GMT
#311
Let's do this
/confirm
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
February 25 2013 23:35 GMT
#312
I'm the best.
Politics is the Mind-Killer
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 25 2013 23:39 GMT
#313
No Talking until the daypost is up
No gg, No skill.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 25 2013 23:47 GMT
#314
All Role PM's have been sent. Please PM both hosts if you have not recieved a Role PM.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 25 2013 23:50 GMT
#315
Day 1

[image loading]


GMarshal rose from his bed in a start, hearing a frantic knock at his door. He looked over to his nightstand where his pip-boy lay.

Three in the morning....what's going one?

Though GMarshal was hardly surprised. Recently there had been a number of strange occurences around town...specifically around the town center. Well...more specifically around the unexploded nuclear warhead in town center. It seems the "Children of the Atom", a cult that had been expelled from the city some years ago, has been meeting in secret in town once again.

With a sigh, GMarshal rose from his bed, and walked over to the door. The second he put his hand on the knob, the door seemed to leap open and one of the sheriffs in town, Flamewheel, flew in the room.

"Listen Mayor" Flamewheel said, weezing, "We have to get our of here, I found plans for the device, we have to go, there is no tim-"

Just as he had started to pull GMarshal towards the back door, a loud gunshot rang, and knocked Flamewheel off his feet, and throwing GMarshal to the ground.

GMarshal looked up at the dark figure entering the room.

"its over." the figure simply stated, and fired his gun.

The town members were awakened by sirens and a flurry of security bots.

"ATTENTION SETTLERS, THERE HAS BEEN A DISTURBANCE WITH THE ATOMIC BOMB AND THE MAYOR AND HEAD SHERIFF ARE BOTH DEAD. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE BY THE LATE SHERIFF, FLAMEWHEEL."

A click played through the recording, and a voice came over the speakers:

"I don't have much time. The Children of the Atom are back, and they are trying to blow up the bomb. The device is already planted and it can't be removed. The only key is finding the cult members. They hold the ultimate key to setting the bomb off. Each day these security robots are programmed to eliminate whoever the town votes to kill. Find the Cult, save the town. Good luck"

The town looked at each other and the security bots. They knew what needed to be done. But first, with the mayor dead, they needed a new leader. Who would be the one to step up?




The day one vote will be for mayor! The mayor will decide the day 1 lynch, and his vote will count for 2 for the rest of the game. The player with the next highest vote count will be elected pardoner.

with 25 alive it takes 13 to elect. The day ends on Thursday, Feb 28 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 25 2013 23:52 GMT
#316
RAAAARRRR yesss. Thanks for saving the day hassy.

I'm town.

##Vote Toadesstern
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 25 2013 23:54 GMT
#317
Well hot damn, let's find us some cult members.
As you guys all seem to know each other somewhat I'm gonna hold off on my vote until I get to know people a lil' better.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 25 2013 23:54 GMT
#318
I am town. Rejoice!
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 25 2013 23:55 GMT
#319


Hello fellow townspeople, I am writing from a desolate and close to the sea location slightly south of Rome, called Anzio.
I am passing my weekends here, taking a break from my hard studies, and I will contribute my best to hunt scum in this game.

[image loading]

I aim to take the seat of Mayor. The person in the picture will be the paragon of my play: Giovanni Falcone, Italy's greatest scumhunter of the past centuries.

Since this great man was killed by a violent accident following the explosion of 500 Kg of TNT, I plan to achieve more longevity than him in order to achieve our goals.

To do so, I will need bodyguards, I will need influence, and most importantly, I will need this seat to be free of scum to make sure that no corrupt politician will escape the vigilant eyes of our Detective(s).

For this I can guarantee if you elect me!



My agenda


  • I am not aiming to lynch a lurker day 1. I am no friend of rigid policies and I trust our vigilantes to get rid of anti-town, but null elements that won't help us finding scum while we decide for the lynch.
    Lies will be treated on a case to case basis, so will be the behaviour of lurking players.
    After D1, lurkers will be attacked. I expect to see reactions from them. Lurking townies benefit mafia, don't play for the fucking mafia.

  • I am not going to lynch players D1 of whom I know that they are potentially very valuable townies, simply put: Vets. They deserve the right to have extra time, and mislynching them early is a huge loss for town.
    Those who I know/heard of are: Sandroba and Chezinu.
    If there are vets I don't know, please tell me. I expect these two to know other vets well.
    If you are a vets' smurf, then tell me you are a vet.

  • I will use my vote aggressively. My major influence in steering the outcome of a lynch will be applied to pressure people. No passive play with me, no feeling comfortable in easy bandwagons.

    You are scum? I will pursue you!
    You are town? I will test you.


  • I might enforce my own will against the towns' day one. You will have my reasoning for it if that becomes the case, and you will have it at least 30 minutes before deadline. No sudden unexpected outcomes.
    At worst unexpected, but transparent.

    That means I will be the mayor, I won't be an extra weight for bandwagons, by voting me you trust my judgement, and by voting me you acknowledge that I might use my power day 1 to cause the lynch I see as best.

    You will put responsibility into my hands, and by doing so you realize that I will make use of that responsibility as I see fit. On the other hand, you can be sure that I will make the best use of it and won't try to shake it off.

  • I might tell you my bodyguards' names. But I might as well not. It depends on their play.



[ ] I have read and agreed with the Terms of Service
[ ] Yes, please send me the daily newsletter of Barilla

##Vote MilkSuckler
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 25 2013 23:56 GMT
#320
Oblig:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I feel like it's not really that obvious that you are a cat, also i don't think its clear that you are a menacing sort of fellow.

I suggest that we lynch the next person to suggest a policy lynch
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 460
ViBE250
Livibee196
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 5m
Patches Events
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 5m
OSC
23h 5m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.