• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7725 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 97 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 11 2013 19:38 GMT
#121
On February 12 2013 04:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Sigh...

/in

No idea how pick your power shit works, but I guess I need to find out eventually

PYP is generally like...the host gives out a list of available roles, then there is a "draft" for the roles. Draft order can be determined a lot of ways, but that's for GreYMisT to decide.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 11 2013 19:58 GMT
#122
"Good evening and welcome to Themed Game Mafia!
On tonight's show, "I'm evil, because I'm worth it" Loreal nº 1 fan, Yokoya Norihiko!
"Can somehow buy stuff without talking," Crono !
"Clark Gable in a furry convention", Bugs Bunny !
And "What Toy Story should have been..." Blaster Mine Toy !
I'm your host GreYMisT, come on now let's have some fun!

Welcome to Themed Game Mafia, the show where everything is made up and the votes don't matter
That's right, the votes are meaningless, like D1 last minute bandwagons on a townie.
If you've never seen the show before what happens is these four performers are gonna come out, and gonna make everything right off the top of their heads, all based on suggestions from the co-hosts and these roles, which they've never seen before, and don't know what they are.
Then I give them votes, which don't matter at all, like the Ban List.
Then the winner gets to do a little something special with me...*laughs*...ha, there's a reason Toad isn't playing this game, he's waiting for our winner at the end of the show to 'hypnotoad" him into submission if you know what I mean

So let's get started, our first game is called Pick Their Power, this is for all of you.
Here's how it works, each of you will have to come up to the front and create a role for another one of your partners.
What we do is, before the show, we ask the co-hosts to write who they want to give a role to whom, and we are gonna have these guys come up with roles for the guy it says on the card.
Let's start out..."
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 11 2013 21:09 GMT
#123
On February 12 2013 04:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Sigh...

/in

No idea how pick your power shit works, but I guess I need to find out eventually

*brofist*

You gonna be as bad as me! Yay!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 11 2013 22:38 GMT
#124
dun duddundunDUN dun dundundunDUN dun dundundundundunDUN dundundundunDUN
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 11 2013 22:54 GMT
#125
On February 12 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
"Good evening and welcome to Themed Game Mafia!
On tonight's show, "I'm evil, because I'm worth it" Loreal nº 1 fan, Yokoya Norihiko!
"Can somehow buy stuff without talking," Crono !
"Clark Gable in a furry convention", Bugs Bunny !
And "What Toy Story should have been..." Blaster Mine Toy !
I'm your host GreYMisT, come on now let's have some fun!

Welcome to Themed Game Mafia, the show where everything is made up and the votes don't matter
That's right, the votes are meaningless, like D1 last minute bandwagons on a townie.
If you've never seen the show before what happens is these four performers are gonna come out, and gonna make everything right off the top of their heads, all based on suggestions from the co-hosts and these roles, which they've never seen before, and don't know what they are.
Then I give them votes, which don't matter at all, like the Ban List.
Then the winner gets to do a little something special with me...*laughs*...ha, there's a reason Toad isn't playing this game, he's waiting for our winner at the end of the show to 'hypnotoad" him into submission if you know what I mean

So let's get started, our first game is called Pick Their Power, this is for all of you.
Here's how it works, each of you will have to come up to the front and create a role for another one of your partners.
What we do is, before the show, we ask the co-hosts to write who they want to give a role to whom, and we are gonna have these guys come up with roles for the guy it says on the card.
Let's start out..."



You and I are going to host a game together soon I think
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 11 2013 22:58 GMT
#126
On February 12 2013 07:54 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
"Good evening and welcome to Themed Game Mafia!
On tonight's show, "I'm evil, because I'm worth it" Loreal nº 1 fan, Yokoya Norihiko!
"Can somehow buy stuff without talking," Crono !
"Clark Gable in a furry convention", Bugs Bunny !
And "What Toy Story should have been..." Blaster Mine Toy !
I'm your host GreYMisT, come on now let's have some fun!

Welcome to Themed Game Mafia, the show where everything is made up and the votes don't matter
That's right, the votes are meaningless, like D1 last minute bandwagons on a townie.
If you've never seen the show before what happens is these four performers are gonna come out, and gonna make everything right off the top of their heads, all based on suggestions from the co-hosts and these roles, which they've never seen before, and don't know what they are.
Then I give them votes, which don't matter at all, like the Ban List.
Then the winner gets to do a little something special with me...*laughs*...ha, there's a reason Toad isn't playing this game, he's waiting for our winner at the end of the show to 'hypnotoad" him into submission if you know what I mean

So let's get started, our first game is called Pick Their Power, this is for all of you.
Here's how it works, each of you will have to come up to the front and create a role for another one of your partners.
What we do is, before the show, we ask the co-hosts to write who they want to give a role to whom, and we are gonna have these guys come up with roles for the guy it says on the card.
Let's start out..."



You and I are going to host a game together soon I think


Can I create all the cool roles?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 11 2013 22:59 GMT
#127
On February 12 2013 07:58 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 07:54 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 12 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
"Good evening and welcome to Themed Game Mafia!
On tonight's show, "I'm evil, because I'm worth it" Loreal nº 1 fan, Yokoya Norihiko!
"Can somehow buy stuff without talking," Crono !
"Clark Gable in a furry convention", Bugs Bunny !
And "What Toy Story should have been..." Blaster Mine Toy !
I'm your host GreYMisT, come on now let's have some fun!

Welcome to Themed Game Mafia, the show where everything is made up and the votes don't matter
That's right, the votes are meaningless, like D1 last minute bandwagons on a townie.
If you've never seen the show before what happens is these four performers are gonna come out, and gonna make everything right off the top of their heads, all based on suggestions from the co-hosts and these roles, which they've never seen before, and don't know what they are.
Then I give them votes, which don't matter at all, like the Ban List.
Then the winner gets to do a little something special with me...*laughs*...ha, there's a reason Toad isn't playing this game, he's waiting for our winner at the end of the show to 'hypnotoad" him into submission if you know what I mean

So let's get started, our first game is called Pick Their Power, this is for all of you.
Here's how it works, each of you will have to come up to the front and create a role for another one of your partners.
What we do is, before the show, we ask the co-hosts to write who they want to give a role to whom, and we are gonna have these guys come up with roles for the guy it says on the card.
Let's start out..."



You and I are going to host a game together soon I think


Can I create all the cool roles?


I might let you name some
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
February 11 2013 23:00 GMT
#128
/in as long as there are spots that are unfilled, if theres too much demand you can bump me though

I'm feeling pretty excited about this, i love making up powers for people, ive got the best idea
also i realized i can post from my phone again now that im back in the usa so i should be able to put in casual posts more easily than in mtg mafia, thats my plan for not disappearing this game.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 11 2013 23:01 GMT
#129
On February 12 2013 07:59 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 07:58 gonzaw wrote:
On February 12 2013 07:54 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 12 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
"Good evening and welcome to Themed Game Mafia!
On tonight's show, "I'm evil, because I'm worth it" Loreal nº 1 fan, Yokoya Norihiko!
"Can somehow buy stuff without talking," Crono !
"Clark Gable in a furry convention", Bugs Bunny !
And "What Toy Story should have been..." Blaster Mine Toy !
I'm your host GreYMisT, come on now let's have some fun!

Welcome to Themed Game Mafia, the show where everything is made up and the votes don't matter
That's right, the votes are meaningless, like D1 last minute bandwagons on a townie.
If you've never seen the show before what happens is these four performers are gonna come out, and gonna make everything right off the top of their heads, all based on suggestions from the co-hosts and these roles, which they've never seen before, and don't know what they are.
Then I give them votes, which don't matter at all, like the Ban List.
Then the winner gets to do a little something special with me...*laughs*...ha, there's a reason Toad isn't playing this game, he's waiting for our winner at the end of the show to 'hypnotoad" him into submission if you know what I mean

So let's get started, our first game is called Pick Their Power, this is for all of you.
Here's how it works, each of you will have to come up to the front and create a role for another one of your partners.
What we do is, before the show, we ask the co-hosts to write who they want to give a role to whom, and we are gonna have these guys come up with roles for the guy it says on the card.
Let's start out..."



You and I are going to host a game together soon I think


Can I create all the cool roles?


I might let you name some



I can name them anything....?

Cool, "The Almighty Penis of Alcalá", here I come!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 11 2013 23:02 GMT
#130
How about, for the PTP part, we also get told who made the role we receive.

So we can blame'n'flame accordingly.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 11 2013 23:02 GMT
#131
In other news! signups are now closed. The game will be for 16 people and there will be 4 mafia. Mafia KP is 1/2 Mafia number rounded up.


In 1 hour I will send you a player name, you are to create a Role PM for that player and send it to both me and hopeless1der. You will have 24 hours to create this role. If you do not have this role created in that time, you will be forcibly replaced.

After the 24 hours are up, you will receive your alignment PM and the game will begin!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 11 2013 23:03 GMT
#132
On February 12 2013 08:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
How about, for the PTP part, we also get told who made the role we receive.

So we can blame'n'flame accordingly.


Thats what spreadsheets and obs QTs are for
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 11 2013 23:04 GMT
#133
is it vslentines day
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
February 11 2013 23:06 GMT
#134
On February 12 2013 08:04 Blazinghand wrote:
is it vslentines day

no
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 11 2013 23:07 GMT
#135
it's vaseline day, ifyouknowwhatimean.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 11 2013 23:08 GMT
#136
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 11 2013 23:12 GMT
#137
For the record, this is my "setup randomization and pregame PM" music

Listening right now :D

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 11 2013 23:24 GMT
#138
On February 12 2013 04:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Sigh...

/in

No idea how pick your power shit works, but I guess I need to find out eventually


<3
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 11 2013 23:37 GMT
#139
On February 12 2013 08:24 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 04:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Sigh...

/in

No idea how pick your power shit works, but I guess I need to find out eventually


<3


If I get assigned you, you're getting Madame Pomfrey LOL
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 11 2013 23:38 GMT
#140
this is my pregame music'

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 59m
Patches Events
11h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
OSC
19h 59m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.