• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9025 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2013 23:04 GMT
#827
On February 15 2013 08:03 Sylencia wrote:
austin: you asked if I was here about 6 hours ago, I am now - what did you want to ask?

Why do you want to kill me?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2013 23:43 GMT
#895
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster

ONE MINUTE
What the heck..
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2013 23:57 GMT
#941
Voted too, I want a lynch.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 00:10 GMT
#971
ffs you claim those things
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 00:16 GMT
#985
On February 15 2013 09:07 iamperfection wrote:

You also have the following passive ability
-You have the ability of the cultural martyr. Should you be lynched, the first person to place their vote on you will die as well. (They voted for you before it was cool.)

bwahahahahah

thats what you get bh

You knew about it all along?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 00:17 GMT
#989
On February 15 2013 09:13 austinmcc wrote:
AS A SIDE NOTE IN ALL CAPS IT SURE AS HECK DOES MAKE THIS LOOK SUSPICIOUS

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:51 Keirathi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster



Keirathi's vote was ON OATS. He unvoted and revoted oats. He would have been the first voter had he not done that.

Wait, he unvoted Oats and voted again? That counted?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 16:42 GMT
#1067
On February 16 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
marv, pretend kita and sylencia are trains.

kita leaves Dover at 150 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, and trains through the chunnel, headed for Lyons.

sylencia leaves Lyons at 200 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, through the chunnel, headed for Dover.

do they hit each other in france, the chunnel, or england?

Why did people think that going against advice of not doing post restrictions was cool >_>
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 16:56 GMT
#1071
On February 16 2013 01:47 austinmcc wrote:
I'm to blame for the weirdness, not my role creator, as far as I know.

Kurumi, can I ask you about this post?
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:43 Kurumi wrote:
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster

ONE MINUTE
What the heck..

I didn't pick up on it fully when you first posted this, but was the "What the heck" due to these posts in succession, or due to the "I'm reading through things to see who I want to vote" --> one minute later "BH's case is more compelling than others"

I missed the timestamps, but that's a MIGHTY quick read through the last couple pages.

I was wondering how the hell sylencia read 3 pages in one minute and even voted after that >_>
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 16 2013 00:12 GMT
#1149
hmpf
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 19 2013 18:26 GMT
#1803
everybody who was town and did not lynch kitaman can hit himself with a large trout
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 19 2013 18:27 GMT
#1807
On February 20 2013 03:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
I never said it was balanced.

The role says I can't claim it.
There is room for speculation!

Too bad my creator died. Coulda claimed for me and I would have been unstoppable!

I died too fast to get a solid read on you, sorry Dandel.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 19 2013 18:30 GMT
#1811
Thanks for hosting this game by the way! I'd really play a remake if it was a Warcraft 3 custom game.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4521
Rain 1805
GuemChi 577
FanTaSy 347
sSak 50
Bale 39
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
Fuzer 35
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
summit1g8058
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush922
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 30m
INu's Battles
5h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 30m
OSC
16h 45m
Replay Cast
17h 30m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.