• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 92 Next
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 14 2013 21:40 GMT
#1141
Again, I think sn0_man is making a good point. Warbaby is definitely looking like either scum or poorly played town.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 21:43 GMT
#1142
On February 15 2013 06:40 TestSubject893 wrote:
Again, I think sn0_man is making a good point. Warbaby is definitely looking like either scum or poorly played town.


Big reads time TS893. Here you call our WB. Cora, your lead scum read as of like 3 posts ago spent all day yesterday campaigning HARD for WB's lynch (probably harder than scum would dare bus D1 but thats WIFOM).

Who is scum and who is (bad) town?

As a confirmed townie, at least we know your reads aren't scum-biased (although that says nothing about their correctness).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 21:52 GMT
#1143
Yeppo OO has been done to death
no-one trust him enough for NK
Hes majority lynch; nothing more to discuss with OO

I am still waiting for my feedback from zarepath

(Test. i wasnt diverting from corazon... i asked questions to zarepath that had a chance to be buried, it was about bringing them back to the surface)
Keep it Simple

An an aside; I am starting to really not like Mandalor; pretty shitty filter AND not scum hunting from what I saw.

Mandalor
Please share top scum read; why; and lead some pressure
I want to see a case too, if you don't mind -says more about you then the target.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 14 2013 21:56 GMT
#1144
I would find it amusing to see a massive vote switch to warbaby. If you don't kill him I will
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 14 2013 21:57 GMT
#1145
On February 15 2013 06:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 06:40 TestSubject893 wrote:
Again, I think sn0_man is making a good point. Warbaby is definitely looking like either scum or poorly played town.


Big reads time TS893. Here you call our WB. Cora, your lead scum read as of like 3 posts ago spent all day yesterday campaigning HARD for WB's lynch (probably harder than scum would dare bus D1 but thats WIFOM).

Who is scum and who is (bad) town?

As a confirmed townie, at least we know your reads aren't scum-biased (although that says nothing about their correctness).


Right now I'd say Cora is scum and wb is just playing a style that turns out to be really terrible for town.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 21:59 GMT
#1146
On February 15 2013 06:56 ObviousOne wrote:
I would find it amusing to see a massive vote switch to warbaby. If you don't kill him I will


Amusing, yes. Happening, no.

I mean, I'd like to see WB dead too ATM, but I really don't think we as town can afford to not lynch you. Its moronic.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 14 2013 22:03 GMT
#1147
Also, while I'm thinking about it, Sevryn, geript, Mandalor and Sylencia are entirely under my radar right now. I don't really have opinions on them and that's bad. Anybody have anything to say about them? Let's not beat up on the more active members just for posting more.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 22:05 GMT
#1148
On February 15 2013 07:03 TestSubject893 wrote:
Also, while I'm thinking about it, Sevryn, geript, Mandalor and Sylencia are entirely under my radar right now. I don't really have opinions on them and that's bad. Anybody have anything to say about them? Let's not beat up on the more active members just for posting more.


Geript is dead...

Syl is an interesting case since he claimed RB etc.

Sev has picked up his play since Day 1 when I had my vote on him to lynch, but I still think I could lynch him.

I'm not sure I get all this Mandalor hate but I'll re-read his (decently short) filter once it matters again.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 14 2013 22:07 GMT
#1149
Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. No wonder he's under the radar~ With all my fuss about the WoS kill its easy to forget there were 2 kills N1.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 22:10 GMT
#1150
This game makes me want Instant Majority lynch, kinda.

Day 1 we durdle around and lynch with 3 votes in a (functionally) 11 player game. Day 2 we have I think 7 out of 10 votes on our target inside 24 hours and just kill time haha.

Oh wells.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#1151
On February 15 2013 06:57 TestSubject893 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 06:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 15 2013 06:40 TestSubject893 wrote:
Again, I think sn0_man is making a good point. Warbaby is definitely looking like either scum or poorly played town.


Big reads time TS893. Here you call our WB. Cora, your lead scum read as of like 3 posts ago spent all day yesterday campaigning HARD for WB's lynch (probably harder than scum would dare bus D1 but thats WIFOM).

Who is scum and who is (bad) town?

As a confirmed townie, at least we know your reads aren't scum-biased (although that says nothing about their correctness).


Right now I'd say Cora is scum and wb is just playing a style that turns out to be really terrible for town.


I would like to see more reasons on why I'm scum other than the Glurio lynch (sure he flipped town, but when 3 votes lynches someone you can't believe that it's solely MY fault that Glurio was lynched.

There are two other people that voted for Glurio. There are also at least 5-6 votes that were thrown away. Why you guys are only focusing on my vote is beyond me.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#1152
Also, I'd like to add that you thinking WB is town and that I am scum for tunneling someone you think is town is ridiculously WIFOM based. I did the same thing (except in the opposite direction) and I was called out for it by Sn0. I'm doing the same to you now. It's possible for two townies to be tunneling each other (see Acid and WB in the last NMM).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 22:31 GMT
#1153
On February 15 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:There are also at least 5-6 votes that were thrown away. Why you guys are only focusing on my vote is beyond me.


Its pretty hard to bring a case on 5 people for the same thing when there are only 2-3 scum total.

Its a lot easier to bring a case on 1 guy for doing something unique (swapping away from primary scumread that you had tunnelled exclusively all day to ensure that town got lynched).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 14 2013 22:33 GMT
#1154
On February 15 2013 07:31 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:There are also at least 5-6 votes that were thrown away. Why you guys are only focusing on my vote is beyond me.


Its pretty hard to bring a case on 5 people for the same thing when there are only 2-3 scum total.

Its a lot easier to bring a case on 1 guy for doing something unique (swapping away from primary scumread that you had tunnelled exclusively all day to ensure that town got lynched).


So what would you have said if I had stayed on Warbaby and it was 2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 22:40 GMT
#1155
On February 15 2013 07:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 07:31 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 15 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:There are also at least 5-6 votes that were thrown away. Why you guys are only focusing on my vote is beyond me.


Its pretty hard to bring a case on 5 people for the same thing when there are only 2-3 scum total.

Its a lot easier to bring a case on 1 guy for doing something unique (swapping away from primary scumread that you had tunnelled exclusively all day to ensure that town got lynched).


So what would you have said if I had stayed on Warbaby and it was 2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1?


I find it hard to believe that that is how the votes would have stayed. Hypothetically, glurio would still have been lynched and you would be immune from this particular case.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 14 2013 22:40 GMT
#1156
Cora, like I already said, the wording of your posts and timing of your actions at the end of D1 and N1 just strike me as especially scummy. When we look at your actions alone, it amounts to nearly ideal mafia play if you can get away with it and the environment you posted your will in and the way it was worded just really jumped out at me as "Hey look at me, just another townie". I don't see that as WIFOM at all. Someone going out of their way to get town cred is scummy, there is no speculation or leveling here.

I'm not sure there's much you can say that will change my mind right now either. I understand you have given reasoning for your actions, but it all just lined up too well for me to not be suspicious still. We've got plenty of time before potentially lynching you, so for now you're just sitting at the top of my list. Convince me someone else is scummier if you want out of that spot.

As for me thinking WB is probably town being WIFOM, I don't really see that either. He strikes me as someone who isn't putting a lot of thought into his strategy. That's really all that read comes down to.

So that brings me to a question for you. What did you think was WIFOM based about my argument to begin with?
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 14 2013 22:41 GMT
#1157
Yeah, sorry I mixed up tracker and watcher. I'll stop trying to post when I'm working and not paying full attention to the thread. Apologies.

About Mandalor - he's basically still actively lurking, I don't see him bringing much to the table. His filter reeks of little effort.

Sevryn and sylencia - filter is still not very significant, but they've picked things up since D1 in terms of effort. I hope they continue this trend because we're nearly 4 (real time) days into the game and neither have given us a lot to work with.

I've already posted about why I could envision a scum Mocsta in this game. I'm planning to put more effort into this case.

I basically still have null reads on sn0_man and zarepath.

Maybe I made a mistake in my contribution (confusing tracker with watcher) but as you can see here and here I brought up some points that TestSubject thought were worthwhile responding to, before accusing me of trying to crap up the thread. Like I said, I haven't been purely speculating about OO/TestSubject; I've been posting about other people I think could be scum that we need to lynch later on.

I believe I've commented on every player still alive in the game in the last 24 hours, most more than once, so I don't know why you guys are accusing me of focussing solely on setup and endgame speculation.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 14 2013 22:43 GMT
#1158
Mocsta would be fun to kill tonight too, he was mean to me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 14 2013 22:45 GMT
#1159
On February 15 2013 07:43 ObviousOne wrote:
Mocsta would be fun to kill tonight too, he was mean to me.


You are enjoying being a dead man too much haha. I'm mildly jealous.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 14 2013 22:48 GMT
#1160
About corazon - he spent all D1 tunneling me, for what I consider to be a weak case. TestSubject just pointed out Corazon's will, and I find one other thing interesting here. Corazon says "You all know my thoughts about WB. I’m going to lay off for a little bit and pursue other reads (if I survive)." Has he done this at all? No, most of his posts after his will concern me or explaining his vote on glurio.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 114
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1260
shahzam507
mouzStarbuck273
ToD267
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM96
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
50m
Replay Cast
1h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.