• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7514 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 213 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:25 GMT
#3001
You would think I would write that if it wasn't a red check?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:27 GMT
#3002
ahh ok, didnt notice that post

apologies.

So can I assume your voting BKE
+
your red check?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:28 GMT
#3003
You still think yamato is town?
Why so sure that I would get a green check back?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
January 27 2013 14:31 GMT
#3004
On January 27 2013 23:28 Vivax wrote:
You still think yamato is town?
Why so sure that I would get a green check back?



Goodnight Vivax.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:31 GMT
#3005
I couldnt think of a reason you not give a red check.

As I said before, the only thing I could thing of, you get a green check and due to confirmation bias you were dead set on your check being the godfather. Hence instead trying to promote discussion around the check.
To me that makes sense as a valid play.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:35 GMT
#3006
I told you the reasons why I didn't give you my check: It kills discussion and tells scum how to act.Town can still freely discuss their own scumreads.
You are avoiding to give me your opinion about yamato.

Why do you think he's town? You're sure about me getting a green check back from him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:37 GMT
#3007
Do you think he has been framed?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:39 GMT
#3008
Well Bugs thinks Axle is town to 99% degree.

I dont think Yamato is town to that degree, but based on a filter read on him, I thought his posts have driven town in a good direction. so yes, i think he is town (i just wouldnt say 99%.. i dont have that type of confidence in my reads in general)..

you on the other hand have been campaigning for him to be lynched all game, it wouldnt surprise me if you got a green check and said.. ohh.. he must be the godfather.

the actions you have taken all game support that you would make this move.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:42 GMT
#3009
No idea.

your check on gonzaw was a good play. he was kinda out of the spotlight at the end of Night 1, so you had great foresight to make that check.

as for the second check, i doubt there was a framer involved. only because who you checked to me seems unpredictable. The chance of a framer connecting is (literally) 1/16.

If i haphazard a guess, I would think you cop checked Clarity/Adam. But thats the move I would do as a cop (and I havnt been a cop before)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:42 GMT
#3010
On January 27 2013 23:39 Mocsta wrote:
Well Bugs thinks Axle is town to 99% degree.

I dont think Yamato is town to that degree, but based on a filter read on him, I thought his posts have driven town in a good direction. so yes, i think he is town (i just wouldnt say 99%.. i dont have that type of confidence in my reads in general)..

you on the other hand have been campaigning for him to be lynched all game, it wouldnt surprise me if you got a green check and said.. ohh.. he must be the godfather.

the actions you have taken all game support that you would make this move.


What has axle to do with this?
Expand on the bolded. Why don't you think he's not town to what degree? But think he's town for his posts?


Answer me, please: If I revealed that I got back a red check from yamato, would you lynch him or would you question my check?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:48 GMT
#3011
(2) If you get a red check on yam, I would question the check.... i said prior your check appears unpredictable BUT.. if you indeed did cop check yamato, to me that is a predictable check (due to the constant interest you showed to him in each game cycle) so I think he would be a definite frame candidate.

(1) Axle has nothing to do with it.. im saying.. some players have the confidence to say.. player x is 99% town... im saying i do not have that confidence. .. I think yamato is town, but i wouldnt bet my life on it (i.e. 99% confidence)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:48 GMT
#3012
EBWOP : * Do you think he's not town to what degree?

as for the second check, i doubt there was a framer involved. only because who you checked to me seems unpredictable.


I announced I would check yamato during the night lol. Why do you think I wouldn't do that? Or that scum wouldn't frame him?
You see the red part? Why do you say only?

If i haphazard a guess, I would think you cop checked Clarity/Adam. But thats the move I would do as a cop (and I havnt been a cop before)


You said in your previous posts that you thought I checked yamato cause I'm pressing for opinions about him.
Why do you suddenly think I checked clarity/Adam?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:53 GMT
#3013
I said, if it was me I would check clarity. your really reading into nothing.
Half your game has been hammering yamato, the other half is demanding FT give up his two masons.

Anyways, I didnt notice you would check yamato, to be frank, most of your posts I ignore/skim.

I apologise for posting opinions without reading your posts in full detail, but you write so convoluted you make me think of AxleGreaser...the difference is with you I think it is intentional.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 27 2013 14:56 GMT
#3014
okay vivax you said we need to lynch the guy you have a red check on. You haven't said who it is, so I assume it is the guy you're voting. You're voting Yamato. You just said you wouldn't even check yamato after telling people you'd do so.

Something's wrong there. If you have a red check be clear about it and stop blabbering around.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:56 GMT
#3015
Not only did you just contradict your previous post.

You said before you were believing that I GOT GREEN BACK FROM YAMATO. You said that cause you were thinking I checked him.

Im guessing vivax got a grewn check and assumes godfathet.
Hence the being coy


Considering your check would show role + alignment; I assume you got green check.
The question is, did you receive a role other than vanilla; is that where the hesitation to reveal originates from?


NOW YOU SAY THAT HE WOULD HAVE LIKELY BEEN FRAMED AS RED FOR THE CASE I GOT RED BACK.

On January 27 2013 23:48 Mocsta wrote:
(2) If you get a red check on yam, I would question the check.... i said prior your check appears unpredictable BUT.. if you indeed did cop check yamato, to me that is a predictable check (due to the constant interest you showed to him in each game cycle) so I think he would be a definite frame candidate.


Why did you suddenly change opinions on that?

FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 27 2013 14:58 GMT
#3016
Mocsta, a note from your mayor:

Stop responding to Vivax.

Already Axlegreaser has had to go to sleep without knowing who the redcheck supposedly is. This is simply a disgrace.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 14:59 GMT
#3017
You can't deal with the prospect of me getting a red check from yamato. That's scummy as shit.
You wouldn't lynch him no matter what I revealed.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:59 GMT
#3018
Your a nob head.. its all clear in the posts I just said. I am not going to repeat myself. Stop looking for associations that do not exist. Your overdoing this whole "over the top pressure" play that its not even strong in effect anymore.

BTW... nob head isnt being ad-hominem, im not attacking your argument with that statement. im quoting fact.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 27 2013 14:59 GMT
#3019
Noted FT, Auto-Ignore is on.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 15:02 GMT
#3020
Fine, I'll ignore you all as well.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 8m
Online Event
6h 8m
FEL
11h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.