• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6597 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 88 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 22 2012 17:37 GMT
#781
On December 23 2012 02:22 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2012 01:44 Promethelax wrote:
yes you are, 33 hours later with nothing to show for it. that was all you had to say about everything that happened between December 21 2012 15:43 tl time and December 23 2012 01:01 tl time.

Give me some content.


So what do you think of morb? I'll be posting from my phone all say so I can't quote it but I went over earlier what I felt was wrong with his d1 posting and I think his calling iamp town out of nowhere and not explaining why is sketch as hell. I'm not sure who I'd pin for a third scum yet but I'm starting other people's filters now.


I think Morb is an idiot (as evidenced by the other game that I linked) and him playing like an idiot is not alignment indicative. His attempts to play this game feel genuine and all in all he is a terrible lynch.

WBG rage quitting is annoying but also not alignment indicative, ever since Paranoia he has had a big stick up his ass.

Palmar, thanks for the vote of confidence. Who do you want to lynch and why. You aren't a sheep, why pretend to be one?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 22 2012 18:23 GMT
#782
On December 23 2012 02:17 Palmar wrote:
as is obvious I'm not really playing much today.

Anyone voting for morbidius is an idiot, maybe we need to lynch bugs?

I will probably have more time tomorrow.

I guess we can't lynch Prom for now cause looks like he's putting in effort. Once again I agree with almost everything sciberbia has written. Also, I wonder who roleblocked bugs?


Mind explaining the town read on morbidius?
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 22 2012 18:37 GMT
#783
I'm cop, i checked Iamp.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 22 2012 18:42 GMT
#784
And I'm guessing he checked green.

Well fuck me
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 22 2012 18:45 GMT
#785
On December 23 2012 03:37 Morbidius wrote:
I'm cop, i checked Iamp.

Yea saw that one coming. I think you made it too obvious. There wasn't really any reason to claim today, but what's done is done I suppose.

I was laughing my ass off at this post:

On December 23 2012 01:01 Stutters695 wrote:
I wasn't sure whether if rather lynch vivax or morb today but this early posting has sealed it. . First he says he's "very suspicious" of and then worried about iamp. Then out of nowhere he's just definitely town? I don't buy it, especially since he didn't say iamp was town until after he was challenged to make a case.

##Vote: Morbidius

I would like to know what made you decide iamp was town and why are you now "worried" about wbg.


No offense stutters.
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 22 2012 18:48 GMT
#786
No there wasn't.I doubt bugs wouldn't realize it, but he is too dedicated to stirring shit up.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 22 2012 18:57 GMT
#787
I can't see any scum claiming that dumbly, unfortunately.

Let's kill stutters then.

##unvote
##vote Stutters695
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 22 2012 18:59 GMT
#788
eywa and sciberbia also are options. If two scum are not between those 3 then add debears.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 22 2012 19:01 GMT
#789
On December 23 2012 03:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
eywa and sciberbia also are options. If two scum are not between those 3 then add debears.


sciberbia is like the most townie fucker in the entire game.

Eywa is a possibility but honestly he put a lot of thought into the case on day 1.

Fuck this, I can't keep giving you a pass when your reads are terrible.

##Vote Wherebugsgo

for trying to killl 2 people I have a town read on and not being useful at all.
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 22 2012 19:07 GMT
#790
it's process of elimination, and I'm confirmed town.

Think about it.

If Morbidius is cop, then iamp is town. There's almost no chance there's a second godfather, or that the framer targetted a scum iamp (and I never had a scumread on that guy to begin with, so who cares). That's two towns. I am town. I think you are town. I think Vivax is town. Toad is dead. Yamato is almost confirmed town.

That leaves debears, stutters, eywa, sciberbia. Pick two of four.

I have town reads on debears and sciberbia, but if one of eywa and stutters is not scum then who the fuck is?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 22 2012 19:09 GMT
#791
to expound on the "I'm confirmed town".

If I'm scum, explain the roleblock on me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 22 2012 19:11 GMT
#792
oh lol there's not even a framer in this game so iamp and Morbidius are basically confirmed
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 22 2012 19:31 GMT
#793
@bugs
Do you really think stutters, eywa, and I are all more likely to be scum than debears? The only defense of debears that I see in your filter is in this post:

On December 22 2012 17:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
Debears is town, you asshats. If he was scum why the fuck would he shoot Toad after pushing him all day? To make it harder for himself? Do you think he would defend himself this strongly if he was scum? (the second one is an actual, genuine question, though I think I know the answer)

There are a few things to note. One, Morbidius used Toad's flip to put suspicion on debears. That's something town like to do. Secondly, only a really bad scum team would shoot Toad, or Toad was right about something (or a combination of both). Toad listed morbidius, Vivax, and stutters as probable scum. I'll be looking into those players (as well as promethelax and eywa) today.

For now I think morbidius has the strongest chance to flip scum.


Besides the fact that the NK analysis is fairly WIFOMy and not . that reliable to begin with, you misstated Toads's suspicions. If you look at Toad's filter, he said:

On December 21 2012 23:23 Toadesstern wrote:
If I had to make a call right now I'd say morb + debears but I haven't looked to much into morb at all, so it's more of a gut-feeling. I really didn't like his weird vote.

On December 22 2012 02:56 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 02:43 Vivax wrote:
Toad...I HAD to write a read on Wiggles, I promised I would. Sorry if I found him to be scummy enough for the vote afterwards, but of what use would it have been to keep my vote on Morbidius?

If anything, the vote I delivered is the exact opposite of what mafia would have wanted.


I didn't include any read at all in my diagram. It was just completly objective looking at 2 mafiatreats given the situation:
1) voting WBG
2) voting Wiggles late

Both things mafia would have liked to do because they want someone other than wiggles dead / because they want to only switch to wiggles if it's really looking like he's going to get lynched.
No analysis beyond those two points, just old fashioned vote-analysis.

I'm in no way saying the both of you are mafia (because of it). I'm saying those circumstances look bad because you and morbidius happen to have done both.


To summarise, he says he thought Morbidious and Debears were scum. He did not directly say that he thought Stutters and Vivax were scum.

So, I think it's quite conceivable that a mafia Debears would shoot Toad. Toad thought Debears was scum. Toad looked pretty townie (IMO) after D1. Toad is a pretty good player. I don't see why you think it's so impossible.

As to you your second point, I do think it is a townie trait to put a lot of effort into defending yourself. But it's certainly not a definitive towntell. Scum don't want to die either.

Do you not agree with anything that iamperfection, I, or anyone else have said about Debears?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 22 2012 19:40 GMT
#794
Anyone wanting to lynch bugs has to explain the rb
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 22 2012 19:51 GMT
#795
It's between WBG, vivax, stutters, and Eywa for the rest of the scumteam. If eywa doesn't show up he's modkilled. Stutters is lurky as either alignment.

And scum can withold a rb and have one of their own claim it. Not that hard n1.

So I'd say it's between WBG and Vivax
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 22 2012 19:56 GMT
#796
On December 23 2012 04:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2012 03:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
eywa and sciberbia also are options. If two scum are not between those 3 then add debears.


sciberbia is like the most townie fucker in the entire game.

Eywa is a possibility but honestly he put a lot of thought into the case on day 1.

Fuck this, I can't keep giving you a pass when your reads are terrible.

##Vote Wherebugsgo

for trying to killl 2 people I have a town read on and not being useful at all.

@Palmar
I understand that you haven't agreed with some of bugs's reads. But how confident are you that he is scum because of it? I observed that you mistakenly thought he was scum in Hero Mini because you disliked his reads in that game too.

Basically, I want to know if really think bugs has the best chance of flipping scum right now, or if you just voting him because you don't like how he is playing.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 22 2012 19:59 GMT
#797
Ugh but if stutters keeps doing this shit....fuck this game
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 22 2012 20:00 GMT
#798
On December 23 2012 04:51 debears wrote:
It's between WBG, vivax, stutters, and Eywa for the rest of the scumteam. If eywa doesn't show up he's modkilled. Stutters is lurky as either alignment.

And scum can withold a rb and have one of their own claim it. Not that hard n1.

So I'd say it's between WBG and Vivax

It would be insanely stupid to waste a rb after losing gf
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 22 2012 20:01 GMT
#799
@Scribs

Who do you feel is the best lynch out of Vivax, WBG, and Stutters?

*hypothetical that you don't want to lynch me today*
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 22 2012 20:01 GMT
#800
On December 23 2012 05:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2012 04:51 debears wrote:
It's between WBG, vivax, stutters, and Eywa for the rest of the scumteam. If eywa doesn't show up he's modkilled. Stutters is lurky as either alignment.

And scum can withold a rb and have one of their own claim it. Not that hard n1.

So I'd say it's between WBG and Vivax

It would be insanely stupid to waste a rb after losing gf


hmmm true
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.