• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6786 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 166 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:34 GMT
#561
On December 11 2012 22:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:20 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay


Is there something you've seen from Tunkeg that suggests to you he is town?


Not really, but I think clarity's analysis of Jay's play so far is much more likely to hit home than bugs's meta read on Tunkeg. I agree that I wish Tunkeg would play differently, but I can't really lynch everyone who doesn't play like I want them to.


cool, you want to lynch probably the easiest mislynch on TL mafia over someone who clearly does not care about scumhunting.

Not to mention, the strongest part of my case isn't the meta, it's the fact that Tunkeg is completely indifferent to the events of the game.


Only when presented with these two options, remember Marv's question implied I could only pick one or the other. Don't try to twist my words into something they're not.

We agree that Adam is most likely scum, so let's do this? I mean marv thinks he's scum too, that's a lot of big names who think Adam is scum.

What are we waiting for?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
December 11 2012 13:37 GMT
#562
I'm reading better than you think . I still think your case is full of shit. I see a lot of word-twisting in it.

And I don't care if Adam is voting for me as long as I believe him to be town. What kind of bad question is that.
Why are you thinking from a scum point of view?


On December 11 2012 22:10 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 Bluelightz wrote:

Is voting necessary when one has suspicions on someone? No. It's up to them when they vote.


By saying that you're actually defending Adam against dabears first accusations. Dunno if you even realize that.


I'm defending dabears first accusation.


On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


The first bolded part is what dabears himself does.
The second is word twisting of Adam saying: "If I wanted to call you scummy I would have" into "I don't think he's scummy."
And I don't see any scum motivation in hard questioning thrawn. He acted not according to his meta, and that's what made Adam so suspicious of him. How is that scummy???


Go read, Bluelightz mate.
I hope you saw the part where Debears said Adam is suspicious for not voting now.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2012 13:37 GMT
#563
On December 11 2012 22:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:20 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay


Is there something you've seen from Tunkeg that suggests to you he is town?


Not really, but I think clarity's analysis of Jay's play so far is much more likely to hit home than bugs's meta read on Tunkeg. I agree that I wish Tunkeg would play differently, but I can't really lynch everyone who doesn't play like I want them to.


cool, you want to lynch probably the easiest mislynch on TL mafia over someone who clearly does not care about scumhunting.

Not to mention, the strongest part of my case isn't the meta, it's the fact that Tunkeg is completely indifferent to the events of the game.


Only when presented with these two options, remember Marv's question implied I could only pick one or the other. Don't try to twist my words into something they're not.

We agree that Adam is most likely scum, so let's do this? I mean marv thinks he's scum too, that's a lot of big names who think Adam is scum.

What are we waiting for?


I'm not twisting shit. You said you like jay over tunkeg, which is indicative that you're not reading the thread. I just don't understand how you can find jay scummier than tunkeg. It's like we're not playing the same game.

Have you never played with jay before?! How do you not understand how easy of a mislynch he is?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2012 13:38 GMT
#564
I'm going to go and reread Adam's posts, since Palmar's reads make me uncertain that he is town. If he's not town then it's certainly possible Adam is just off his game for whatever reason.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 11 2012 13:39 GMT
#565
I also don't get how he likes Jay over Tunkeg. But generally I like the pushes on both Adam (Palmar) and Tunkeg (bugs), which means something odd's going on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
December 11 2012 13:42 GMT
#566
Vivax, do you understand the difference between the both? dabears post is only a simple thing of pointing out/answering a question, however Adam has pushed thrawn heavily. See the difference?

Also, dabear if you could explain/join this talk it would be nice.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2012 13:42 GMT
#567
On December 11 2012 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
I also don't get how he likes Jay over Tunkeg. But generally I like the pushes on both Adam (Palmar) and Tunkeg (bugs), which means something odd's going on


I don't think we can necessarily credit Palmar with the push on Adam, given that everyone so far in the game has found him scummy, but I agree with you. I like both pushes but I disagree with Palmar's other reads, which almost certainly means something is off.

I'm curious, though. If you had to name 4 scum right now, who would you name?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
December 11 2012 13:43 GMT
#568
Would you rather lynch Tunkeg or Adam, marv?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
December 11 2012 13:45 GMT
#569
Bluelightz, did you realize how weird thrawn acted after that stunt? I'd rather find it suspicious if someone didn't hardquestion him. He only spoke of it as a joke much later.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 13:49 GMT
#570
On December 11 2012 20:54 Palmar wrote:
I'll admit that I find it easier to roll with the crowd wanting to lynch adam (myself, debears, marv) than with the crowd wanting to lynch jay (djodref, bluelightz, VE etc). It's a ridiculously dangerous game trying to guess someone's alignment based on the actions of others (the people voting him), but I just like the Adam lynch a whole lot better.


I admit this has been a nagging doubt all game for me. The "wrong" people are on the wagon I started. Although I had the same feeling with Sandroba in Chrono and he flipped red just fine.

marv could you explain why jay is such an easy mislynch? Did you mean in the context of this game? Because the way you said it you made it sound like that's his meta.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 13:52 GMT
#571
I would love it if we could have a more regular votecount update for people like me who are lazy, thanks!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 11 2012 13:53 GMT
#572
On December 11 2012 22:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
I also don't get how he likes Jay over Tunkeg. But generally I like the pushes on both Adam (Palmar) and Tunkeg (bugs), which means something odd's going on


I don't think we can necessarily credit Palmar with the push on Adam, given that everyone so far in the game has found him scummy, but I agree with you. I like both pushes but I disagree with Palmar's other reads, which almost certainly means something is off.

I'm curious, though. If you had to name 4 scum right now, who would you name?


4 is a pretty irritating number. Adam/Tunkeg/VE... Djodref?/BL?

VE precisely because he's null.
BL because ??? and I've seen Djo play an active scumgame (Looney lynching) so I don't grab the same towntells as you have from his play, plus I get the feeling the things he posts are a bit off timing-wise with the rest of the thread.

Z-Bo was almost on there, but I kinda like his Djo case and how he sounded in his posts after.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 11 2012 13:53 GMT
#573
On December 11 2012 22:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 20:54 Palmar wrote:
I'll admit that I find it easier to roll with the crowd wanting to lynch adam (myself, debears, marv) than with the crowd wanting to lynch jay (djodref, bluelightz, VE etc). It's a ridiculously dangerous game trying to guess someone's alignment based on the actions of others (the people voting him), but I just like the Adam lynch a whole lot better.


I admit this has been a nagging doubt all game for me. The "wrong" people are on the wagon I started. Although I had the same feeling with Sandroba in Chrono and he flipped red just fine.

marv could you explain why jay is such an easy mislynch? Did you mean in the context of this game? Because the way you said it you made it sound like that's his meta.


I presume you mean bugs, I never said jay was an easy mislynch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 13:54 GMT
#574
Yes, I'm used to only have one person have an Archon picture. I really need to read your names.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
December 11 2012 13:55 GMT
#575
I think you have to PM the host for questions, clarity. Non-standard rules.

Marv, why do you have a townread on jay?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:55 GMT
#576
On December 11 2012 22:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:34 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:20 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay


Is there something you've seen from Tunkeg that suggests to you he is town?


Not really, but I think clarity's analysis of Jay's play so far is much more likely to hit home than bugs's meta read on Tunkeg. I agree that I wish Tunkeg would play differently, but I can't really lynch everyone who doesn't play like I want them to.


cool, you want to lynch probably the easiest mislynch on TL mafia over someone who clearly does not care about scumhunting.

Not to mention, the strongest part of my case isn't the meta, it's the fact that Tunkeg is completely indifferent to the events of the game.


Only when presented with these two options, remember Marv's question implied I could only pick one or the other. Don't try to twist my words into something they're not.

We agree that Adam is most likely scum, so let's do this? I mean marv thinks he's scum too, that's a lot of big names who think Adam is scum.

What are we waiting for?


I'm not twisting shit. You said you like jay over tunkeg, which is indicative that you're not reading the thread. I just don't understand how you can find jay scummier than tunkeg. It's like we're not playing the same game.

Have you never played with jay before?! How do you not understand how easy of a mislynch he is?


That's a pretty harsh accusation when you have it on video that I read at least half of it very carefully.

I've played with Jay before, I remember defending him in some mini game or something. But it's completely irrelevant, remember that my theory is that he's actually not scum, that doesn't make the case against him irrelevant as my theory could be wrong.

Like you're harping on the point that in a vacuum given 2 players I'd choose one over the other as something relevant to the thread. I can also tell you that I'd lynch marv over debears, but who cares about that I'm not trying to lynch either of them, just like I'm not trying to lynch Jay.

It's interesting you're reading so much into my non-primary targets. I can also tell you that I would rather lynch you than Jay, just so we're clear.

But adam is the guy I want to lynch.

Why are you so obsessed with the order I'd lynch two grey area players?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:57 GMT
#577
On December 11 2012 22:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
I also don't get how he likes Jay over Tunkeg. But generally I like the pushes on both Adam (Palmar) and Tunkeg (bugs), which means something odd's going on


I don't think we can necessarily credit Palmar with the push on Adam, given that everyone so far in the game has found him scummy, but I agree with you. I like both pushes but I disagree with Palmar's other reads, which almost certainly means something is off.

I'm curious, though. If you had to name 4 scum right now, who would you name?


That's quite an overstatement when talking about a guy somehow getting three votes on him.
Computer says mafia
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 11 2012 13:58 GMT
#578
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 11 2012 19:12 Palmar wrote:
I don't understand what that "scumslip" is either.

I think I explained in the video why I don't like Adam's first post:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:56 Adam4167 wrote:
Thrawn,

I don't know you, can you link me some of your games as scum on here.


Basically, it's a legit question, but it's very easy to just click on someone's profile, go to posts and find recent games. Maybe Adam's just being lazy, but this post reeks of him trying to convey to the thread that he's going to be actively looking at people.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


Again, I'm working on the assumption Adam isn't dumb. It's pretty clear what thrawn is doing, and trying to wonder about it is dumb and pointless. Adam is lingering way too much on a silly stunt pulled by a random person, and asking all the wrong questions.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 11:55 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


That's OK, you don't need to like me. Your 'case' isn't much of one, I said I don't know if hes scum or not, so why would I vote him? I feel I've been very transparent about why i'm doing what i'm doing, to try and get some semblance of a read on Thrawn for his early actions.

Right now i'm putting him in the 'I don't know what the hell hes doing' category.


Again, he's coming on with this idea that thrawn's actions require extensive analysis, it's very clear (to me at least) what thrawn is doing, and either it means he's scum and fucked up, or he's town and has a terrible plan-idea-thing. I concluded the latter to be the case, but adam seems really confused by something so elementary.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 12:45 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 12:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 10 2012 12:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah, but there's a difference between the original intentions of what I did and what comes out of it


no one knows your original intentions because you made a stupid play and then refused to explain it (I'm going to presume out of embarrassment, since anything else is just pathetic)

Adam, thoughts on debears?


He announced in thread to be voting for Thrawn, but the vote never made it into the voting thread, then he builds a case on me around not voting on someone that I had said I wasn't sure of the alignment of.

Ill be watching him closely today.



Not putting shit in the voting thread is not scummy at all, and hardly worth talking about. I don't know why Adam keeps obsessing about irrelevant things this game.

Also "I'll be watching him closely today." made me laugh. It's just how he's saying it that gets my lynchfinger all twitchy.

---

In addition to this Adam calls debears out for not voting him, which is yet another thing I find fairly irrelevant, the action of voting adds or relieves no pressure at all in this game, it's the mind behind it that does.

Everything Adam has done and said this game feels careful, calculated and often irrelevant and inconclusive.

He should be the lynch for today.



I've already defended mostly this same case from dabears, so I'm not going to go over it all again.

How is playing carefully and calculated alignment indicative at all? You may have found my line of questioning irrelevant, but I didn't, hence why I did it.




Vivax, can you expand on your thoughts on VE and Thrawn and why did you drop pursuit of them so suddenly?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 11 2012 13:58 GMT
#579
On December 11 2012 22:55 Vivax wrote:
I think you have to PM the host for questions, clarity. Non-standard rules.

Marv, why do you have a townread on jay?


I don't particularly have a townread, I just don't have a scumread. I don't particularly see why what he's done so far can't have come from either alignment.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 11 2012 14:02 GMT
#580
On December 11 2012 22:58 Adam4167 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 11 2012 19:12 Palmar wrote:
I don't understand what that "scumslip" is either.

I think I explained in the video why I don't like Adam's first post:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:56 Adam4167 wrote:
Thrawn,

I don't know you, can you link me some of your games as scum on here.


Basically, it's a legit question, but it's very easy to just click on someone's profile, go to posts and find recent games. Maybe Adam's just being lazy, but this post reeks of him trying to convey to the thread that he's going to be actively looking at people.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


Again, I'm working on the assumption Adam isn't dumb. It's pretty clear what thrawn is doing, and trying to wonder about it is dumb and pointless. Adam is lingering way too much on a silly stunt pulled by a random person, and asking all the wrong questions.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 11:55 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


That's OK, you don't need to like me. Your 'case' isn't much of one, I said I don't know if hes scum or not, so why would I vote him? I feel I've been very transparent about why i'm doing what i'm doing, to try and get some semblance of a read on Thrawn for his early actions.

Right now i'm putting him in the 'I don't know what the hell hes doing' category.


Again, he's coming on with this idea that thrawn's actions require extensive analysis, it's very clear (to me at least) what thrawn is doing, and either it means he's scum and fucked up, or he's town and has a terrible plan-idea-thing. I concluded the latter to be the case, but adam seems really confused by something so elementary.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 12:45 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 12:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 10 2012 12:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah, but there's a difference between the original intentions of what I did and what comes out of it


no one knows your original intentions because you made a stupid play and then refused to explain it (I'm going to presume out of embarrassment, since anything else is just pathetic)

Adam, thoughts on debears?


He announced in thread to be voting for Thrawn, but the vote never made it into the voting thread, then he builds a case on me around not voting on someone that I had said I wasn't sure of the alignment of.

Ill be watching him closely today.



Not putting shit in the voting thread is not scummy at all, and hardly worth talking about. I don't know why Adam keeps obsessing about irrelevant things this game.

Also "I'll be watching him closely today." made me laugh. It's just how he's saying it that gets my lynchfinger all twitchy.

---

In addition to this Adam calls debears out for not voting him, which is yet another thing I find fairly irrelevant, the action of voting adds or relieves no pressure at all in this game, it's the mind behind it that does.

Everything Adam has done and said this game feels careful, calculated and often irrelevant and inconclusive.

He should be the lynch for today.



I've already defended mostly this same case from dabears, so I'm not going to go over it all again.

How is playing carefully and calculated alignment indicative at all? You may have found my line of questioning irrelevant, but I didn't, hence why I did it.




Vivax, can you expand on your thoughts on VE and Thrawn and why did you drop pursuit of them so suddenly?


What did you hope to gain? Or, what did you gain and how? What would have been the sequence of events/responses that would have led you to a scumread on thrawn?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
6h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.