• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7817 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 104 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 19:35 GMT
#1401
^^^

also note that, although marv's case with the post from others came after the vote by WBG, WBG kept going after marv for the dp lynch after the lynch

On December 02 2012 08:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:42 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:39 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:34 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:27 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
w/e I'm gonna go eat.

Scoreboard:

Me 1
Retard Train (aka everyone else) 0


nuh uh, you're on the retard train coz you were voting for the cop. sorry buddy.


the guy who claimed cop d1 dares call someone else stupid?

well I guess it was a pretty smart move for you considering that you are scum and everyone else is too stupid to realize how much of a scummy move that was.


yes, because it's even stupider that you were still voting for me, twinkletoes.

stop being a baddie and assess the game properly.


you think claiming cop day 1 as town is a good move?

If so, then stop fucking calling me a baddie.


yes, i think claiming cop is a good idea when the votes were rushing on to me, and everyone was refusing to give any reasons.

The votes should not be on me and they should be on finding scum.

How am I supposed to argue against everyone's non-existent cases?

"marv is playing weird"

"marv is likelier scum than x"

"marv is something else that doesn't at all describe why i'm scum in any way"


and yet you caused the bandwagon on DP for exactly the same reasons.

What have we concluded here? Oh, right, that people in mafia games bandwagon for stupid reasons.

Doesn't change the fact that you're scum, though!


now who's misrepresenting the thread?

stop it.


Keep talking, you give me more ammo every time you do.

You complain that no one had "adequate reason" to vote you, yet you simply throw around unsubstantiated shit like "you're misrepresenting the thread".

The simple fact is, there exists documented evidence that I was right about DP and that you were full of hot air. If you are town you need to realize this. The fact that you refuse to realize it either means you're just a stubborn townie who's playing badly (certainly possible) or, my hypothesis, that you're pressured scum.


there wasn't documented evidence, because WBG didn't provide any
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 19:35 GMT
#1402
I would most like to kill Zealos right now, but it looks like that's unnecessary. the long absence is a long absence, but even when he was here his posts were mostly one-liners and then slightly longer commentary on things that didn't matter and didn't present much in the way of reads.

I don't want to kill ShiaoPi today.

WBG, could you speak a little more about why you didn't believe marv's cop claim?
On December 02 2012 07:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 06:52 Blazinghand wrote:
yeah a role PM would be nice marv

I do think Ace makes a reasonable case for why Marv's claim is bad and should be punished, but as a rule lynching blue claims D1 is bad. Sorry Ace.


You are Jamie Hyneman. Your love of the scientific method makes it possible for you to find out how shit works. You've also got a cool collection of cameras and stuff, that you can totally use to track people. (Detective)


LOL

what kind of shit cop claims day 1?

Of all people marv would know that this is a terrible idea as town. So, guess what?

HE'S NOT TOWN!

On December 02 2012 07:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
why does it matter, prplhz thought he was dying just like you.

scum do whatever they want to live when they think they're gonna die
After Can't Believe, you had a whole list of hypotheticals, presenting claims and asking people to think critically about whether they were real or fake.

Good Lord I love bringing up past games, but that is also something I'm having trouble with here. Why did you not believe marv's claim?
Fe fi fo fum.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 04 2012 19:39 GMT
#1403
After carefully reading through MrZentor's filter, I'm left with more questions than answers. The biggest thing is this:


On December 04 2012 09:07 MrZentor wrote:
I have narrowed the mafia down to five people.

I can't decide which of those I want to kill.

But ShiaoPi is on the list and WBG wants to kills him, so why not?


Here it looks like MrZentor has a town read on WBG - he's even willing to follow WBG's lead to lynch ShiaoPi.


On December 04 2012 11:39 MrZentor wrote:
WBG is a vet; he knows what kind of posting is beneficial for town and what is detrimental.

Making these terrible posts is a conscious decision. There is no reason for him, a vet, to post like that as town.

So, for actively hurting the town environment while fully aware of his actions, I will ##Vote: WBG.

Also, WBG, I challenge you. I challenge you to either refute each of BH's points in his case or to admit to purposefully being detrimental to town.

I challenge you to not say something useless like

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 08:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
cool, I was right. You're biased and bad. Let's move on.



Two hours later, he's suddenly Mafia??? What the heck???

MrZentor seems to also have a very strong townread on BH. I pretty much agree with his arguments, although I wouldn't give them such heavy weight as MrZentor does (especially the weird case against MrZentor isn't that big of a towntell IMO).

I'm puzzled more than anything by MrZentor, but I want to hear an explanation for that voteswitch from ShiaoPi to WBG right now. I also want to hear some more reasoning for his actions so far in the game and what this mysterious "list of five suspects" is.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 19:43 GMT
#1404
##Vote: wherebugsgo
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 19:45 GMT
#1405
Xatalos what do you have to say about the stuff posted by me, BH, and austin on WBG?

All I've seen you mention is ShiaoPi and WBG's "how many times VE mentioned ppl" post. You have failed to address any of the main content addressed at WBG, yet you are more than happy to jump on ShiaoPi and Zentor
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
December 04 2012 20:04 GMT
#1406
debears, am I correct when I say you got down Keir and WBG as scum team?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
December 04 2012 20:06 GMT
#1407
Xata, don't get to caught up with Zentor's play. He always plays liek this, no matter if he is scum or town. Wierd, that is.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
December 04 2012 20:07 GMT
#1408
EBWOP: You can look into Zentor's play later but there are more important matters atm.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 04 2012 20:33 GMT
#1409
On December 05 2012 04:45 debears wrote:
Xatalos what do you have to say about the stuff posted by me, BH, and austin on WBG?

All I've seen you mention is ShiaoPi and WBG's "how many times VE mentioned ppl" post. You have failed to address any of the main content addressed at WBG, yet you are more than happy to jump on ShiaoPi and Zentor


I suppose MrZentor can wait, since it's close to deadline and he isn't even really related to the lynch at hand.

By the way, I just had a strange thought. What if the remaining scum were ShiaoPi and austinmcc? I've had austinmcc as a townread for so long, but he's been pretty unimpactful during Day 2 - and recently he's been soft defending ShiaoPi, and simultaneously boarding the opposing bandwagon (WBG). Them being a team would make lots of sense (at least if it wasn't for my original townread on austinmcc).

Now, back to WBG. I sometimes start doubting him when reading your (debears etc.) arguments against him, but I have the terrible feeling that I would regret heavily voting for him instead of ShiaoPi. Yeah, he hasn't been as helpful as he could/should have, but the same applies to marvellosity - and he was town of course. The points against WBG aren't really scumtells - they're nulltells that could mean either town or Mafia. They would also mostly apply to marvellosity. There are always two people in a flamefest, and they were both equally guilty for it IMO. Both were caught up in a senseless waste of time, resorting to petty insults and otherwise ignorant posts. I don't think this is condemning for either of them though. In fact, looking at where it has gotten WBG (half the players wanting to lynch him) I doubt he would have entered such a useless interaction with marvellosity in the first place as Mafia. It just makes no sense. Okay, there's the theory that scum WBG wanted to "neutralize" marvellosity's contributions before he could be shot. Is something bizarre like that really worth reducing your own credibility and raising yourself to the spotlight (and to the lynch candidates)? It's far too risky for far too little gain. Occam's razor again points to the simplest explanation: it was just two townies having a stupid argument where neither of them was going to benefit from it in any concrete way. There's always the chance that I'm wrong, but I'm pretty confident that I'm making the right choice right now.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 04 2012 20:57 GMT
#1410
Day 2 Votecount


ShiaoPi (5) < --- Gonna get lynched
wherebugsgo, sandroba, Lazermonkey, Keirathi, Xatalos

wherebugsgo (5)
debears, Blazinghand, MrZentor, ShiaoPi, austinmcc

Lazermonkey (1)
DoYouHas

Not Voting (1)
Zealos

~2 hours until deadline.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 21:02 GMT
#1411
On December 05 2012 05:04 Lazermonkey wrote:
debears, am I correct when I say you got down Keir and WBG as scum team?


I'm not sure on Keir. His posting today gives me a townie vibe, despite Ace's d1. I'm more worried about WBG/Shiao
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 21:04 GMT
#1412
On December 05 2012 05:33 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2012 04:45 debears wrote:
Xatalos what do you have to say about the stuff posted by me, BH, and austin on WBG?

All I've seen you mention is ShiaoPi and WBG's "how many times VE mentioned ppl" post. You have failed to address any of the main content addressed at WBG, yet you are more than happy to jump on ShiaoPi and Zentor


I suppose MrZentor can wait, since it's close to deadline and he isn't even really related to the lynch at hand.

By the way, I just had a strange thought. What if the remaining scum were ShiaoPi and austinmcc? I've had austinmcc as a townread for so long, but he's been pretty unimpactful during Day 2 - and recently he's been soft defending ShiaoPi, and simultaneously boarding the opposing bandwagon (WBG). Them being a team would make lots of sense (at least if it wasn't for my original townread on austinmcc).

Now, back to WBG. I sometimes start doubting him when reading your (debears etc.) arguments against him, but I have the terrible feeling that I would regret heavily voting for him instead of ShiaoPi. Yeah, he hasn't been as helpful as he could/should have, but the same applies to marvellosity - and he was town of course. The points against WBG aren't really scumtells - they're nulltells that could mean either town or Mafia. They would also mostly apply to marvellosity. There are always two people in a flamefest, and they were both equally guilty for it IMO. Both were caught up in a senseless waste of time, resorting to petty insults and otherwise ignorant posts. I don't think this is condemning for either of them though. In fact, looking at where it has gotten WBG (half the players wanting to lynch him) I doubt he would have entered such a useless interaction with marvellosity in the first place as Mafia. It just makes no sense. Okay, there's the theory that scum WBG wanted to "neutralize" marvellosity's contributions before he could be shot. Is something bizarre like that really worth reducing your own credibility and raising yourself to the spotlight (and to the lynch candidates)? It's far too risky for far too little gain. Occam's razor again points to the simplest explanation: it was just two townies having a stupid argument where neither of them was going to benefit from it in any concrete way. There's always the chance that I'm wrong, but I'm pretty confident that I'm making the right choice right now.


But what about his flaming of the town despite him not even being at lynch because he was playing dota?

What kind of town motivations are there for that?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 21:08 GMT
#1413
On December 05 2012 06:02 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2012 05:04 Lazermonkey wrote:
debears, am I correct when I say you got down Keir and WBG as scum team?


I'm not sure on Keir. His posting today gives me a townie vibe, despite Ace's d1. I'm more worried about WBG/Shiao

For what it's worth, I think I found Ace's D1 townie. It's difficult to say for sure, because he replaced out without dumping his thoughts into thread, so it's tough to tell for sure. But at least some of his comments and responses led me to believe that he was coming at the game from a townie perspective.

Cite me examples, you say! Can't really except that I know I noticed him speaking mainly about players he'd played with before, and asked him about that, worried that he was just chiming in occasionally and not really looking at the game.

It would take no effort for him to lie when answering that, to say that he was reading everyone's posts and thinking about them, but I took his answer to be sincere, even though we didn't really get to SEE that with him replacing out.

/ramble off
Fe fi fo fum.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
December 04 2012 21:11 GMT
#1414
Jesus christ this is hard. I really don't know if I'd rather kill ShiaoPi or WBG tbh... The fact that WBG is absent with less than 2 hours untill lynch is strange.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 21:12 GMT
#1415
On December 05 2012 06:11 Lazermonkey wrote:
Jesus christ this is hard. I really don't know if I'd rather kill ShiaoPi or WBG tbh... The fact that WBG is absent with less than 2 hours untill lynch is strange.


Welcome to my world, the world of red bull
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 04 2012 21:13 GMT
#1416
Whichever direction the lynch goes today, I think we are going to kill town. I'm moving my vote to Shiaopi simply because I'm less willing to sacrifice bugs than him to make you realize that you are all off track.

Lazer is scum. BH, my reasons for voting Lazer are not lazy. I came to the same conclusion from looking into both the voting patterns and VE's filter. I was ready to rethink my assumptions when I was filtering WBG and VE. Indeed, I did exactly that for both Keirathi and WBG. BUT, my conviction on Lazer was only strengthened. BH classified my analysis of VE's posting on Lazer to be 'soft defending'. This makes me wonder if he even read it. The ONLY mention that could be construed that way was the first one where Lazer made a generalization about people's behavior and VE responded with "truth". It was a nothing interaction, not soft defending, and I classified it as such.

Hypothetical - If I was to come out with a PBPA on Lazer now, what would happen? You all would ignore me even more than you are now because you would assume I was tunneling Lazer, just like I tunneled Xata. I gave you the evidence that convinced me, and you are all fools to ignore it.

It is time to wake up and smell the coffee town, neither of our candidates today are scum. And in true BH style, I will eat my hat if I'm wrong.

##Unvote Lazermonkey
##Vote Shiaopi
Guts? Determination? $5?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 21:15 GMT
#1417
-.-
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 04 2012 21:16 GMT
#1418
On December 04 2012 23:57 sandroba wrote:
Being detrimental to the town =/= wbg is scum. His emotional response to marv makes sense given the lack of knowledge of marv's alignment because it was the exact same response I had when reading through those pages.

+ Show Spoiler +

On December 04 2012 11:39 MrZentor wrote:
WBG is a vet; he knows what kind of posting is beneficial for town and what is detrimental.

Making these terrible posts is a conscious decision. There is no reason for him, a vet, to post like that as town.

So, for actively hurting the town environment while fully aware of his actions, I will ##Vote: WBG.

Also, WBG, I challenge you. I challenge you to either refute each of BH's points in his case or to admit to purposefully being detrimental to town.

I challenge you to not say something useless like

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 08:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
cool, I was right. You're biased and bad. Let's move on.





On December 05 2012 04:39 Xatalos wrote:
After carefully reading through MrZentor's filter, I'm left with more questions than answers. The biggest thing is this:


Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 09:07 MrZentor wrote:
I have narrowed the mafia down to five people.

I can't decide which of those I want to kill.

But ShiaoPi is on the list and WBG wants to kills him, so why not?


Here it looks like MrZentor has a town read on WBG - he's even willing to follow WBG's lead to lynch ShiaoPi.


Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 11:39 MrZentor wrote:
WBG is a vet; he knows what kind of posting is beneficial for town and what is detrimental.

Making these terrible posts is a conscious decision. There is no reason for him, a vet, to post like that as town.

So, for actively hurting the town environment while fully aware of his actions, I will ##Vote: WBG.

Also, WBG, I challenge you. I challenge you to either refute each of BH's points in his case or to admit to purposefully being detrimental to town.

I challenge you to not say something useless like

On December 04 2012 08:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
cool, I was right. You're biased and bad. Let's move on.



Two hours later, he's suddenly Mafia??? What the heck???

MrZentor seems to also have a very strong townread on BH. I pretty much agree with his arguments, although I wouldn't give them such heavy weight as MrZentor does (especially the weird case against MrZentor isn't that big of a towntell IMO).

I'm puzzled more than anything by MrZentor, but I want to hear an explanation for that voteswitch from ShiaoPi to WBG right now. I also want to hear some more reasoning for his actions so far in the game and what this mysterious "list of five suspects" is.


Yeah, I went back through WBG's and ShiaoPi's filters, and WBG's was far worse. What can I say? I'm fickle.

The "list of five suspects" is what it sounds like.




In other news, WBG failed my challenge. He's scum.


Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 21:18 GMT
#1419
On December 05 2012 06:13 DoYouHas wrote:
Whichever direction the lynch goes today, I think we are going to kill town. I'm moving my vote to Shiaopi simply because I'm less willing to sacrifice bugs than him to make you realize that you are all off track.

Lazer is scum. BH, my reasons for voting Lazer are not lazy. I came to the same conclusion from looking into both the voting patterns and VE's filter. I was ready to rethink my assumptions when I was filtering WBG and VE. Indeed, I did exactly that for both Keirathi and WBG. BUT, my conviction on Lazer was only strengthened. BH classified my analysis of VE's posting on Lazer to be 'soft defending'. This makes me wonder if he even read it. The ONLY mention that could be construed that way was the first one where Lazer made a generalization about people's behavior and VE responded with "truth". It was a nothing interaction, not soft defending, and I classified it as such.

Hypothetical - If I was to come out with a PBPA on Lazer now, what would happen? You all would ignore me even more than you are now because you would assume I was tunneling Lazer, just like I tunneled Xata. I gave you the evidence that convinced me, and you are all fools to ignore it.

It is time to wake up and smell the coffee town, neither of our candidates today are scum. And in true BH style, I will eat my hat if I'm wrong.

##Unvote Lazermonkey
##Vote Shiaopi

HYPOTHETICAL LAND.

You're scum this game. WBG is town. WBG and sandroba are both vets with solid scumhunting credentials. sandroba not a lynch option, because he looks townie.

Aren't you going to make the play to try and get WBG lynched? If that's true, in the same way we've looked at "someone voting for x probably scum," there is almost certainly scum on WBG if he's town. Saves you an early NK on someone you were going to have to get rid of, and you let town do most of the heavy lifting.

Do you agree with that thought process, that scum would be delighted to mislynch town WBG today? If so, who, out of the folks on WBG, do you think is scum?
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 21:18 GMT
#1420
@austin:

You seem to be hung up on WBG fighting with marv. Did you go read Rockband?

I believe I know marv as well as probably almost anyone on TL. If he gets in a fight in thread with someone, and thinks they are scum, he would be yelling about it up and down. The fact that he didn't call WBG scum even once says that marv thought WBG was town, and that they were just bashing egos against each other.

Now, I certainly don't think marv's reads are infallible, but at the very least it gives me pause to voting WBG. Marv is quick to call someone scum who does something he thinks is scum motivated, even if he changes his mind later. Do you think, as an outside observer of the fight, you have better insight into WBG's motives than who he was fighting with?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
OSC
7h 30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.