• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9038 users

Mario Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 199 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 01:08 GMT
#221
On November 13 2012 10:02 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3


Oh noes! Well fortunately I'm not scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
I think.+ Show Spoiler +
*Bowzer laugh*+ Show Spoiler +
jk I'm town


On November 13 2012 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.

its what i think so whatever. Zbos scum is gone put himself out there like that i dont think so.


It's not "so whatever" - I'm pretty skeptical how you're so willing to think Z-Bo is town off what looks to me like a completely null action.

well if you think im scum dont be a fucking pussy and vote for me. I said what i thought on the subject.


Well that's cause I'm trying to figure out whether your scum or it's just a bad thought process.

On November 13 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3


Oh noes! Well fortunately I'm not scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
I think.+ Show Spoiler +
*Bowzer laugh*+ Show Spoiler +
jk I'm town


On November 13 2012 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.

its what i think so whatever. Zbos scum is gone put himself out there like that i dont think so.


It's not "so whatever" - I'm pretty skeptical how you're so willing to think Z-Bo is town off what looks to me like a completely null action.


Hapa, last time you did that little spoiler trick (GsL III), you were the role that you put in the spoiler.

Here, you put bowser. Now why would you put bowser out of all the scum roles? It seems to me like you were actively thinking of bowser, which you shouldn't be if you are town. I would expect you to put a town role in that spoiler


Well duh Bowzer is on my mind in Mario Mini Mafia

But as for the GSL III thing, that was done as a specifically minded breadcrumb - how are you drawing the connection between that?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 01:09 GMT
#222
On November 13 2012 10:07 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
also fuck you zboson i wanted to fakeclaim miller as vt since then people couldn't say "oh he's fakeclaiming miller must mean he's scum" when i fakeclaim miller as scum

but now if i did that people would be like "two millers what are the odds" and then probably lynch you so no good on that one


^^^^^^claim


The VT claim is significant why exactly?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 01:10 GMT
#223
On November 13 2012 10:07 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
also fuck you zboson i wanted to fakeclaim miller as vt since then people couldn't say "oh he's fakeclaiming miller must mean he's scum" when i fakeclaim miller as scum

but now if i did that people would be like "two millers what are the odds" and then probably lynch you so no good on that one


^^^^^^claim


I missed that.

strongandbig why did you claim VT, please explain your reasoning.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 01:10 GMT
#224
@ Hapa

Doesn't help town in any help, might help scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 01:11 GMT
#225
On November 13 2012 10:08 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:02 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3


Oh noes! Well fortunately I'm not scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
I think.+ Show Spoiler +
*Bowzer laugh*+ Show Spoiler +
jk I'm town


On November 13 2012 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.

its what i think so whatever. Zbos scum is gone put himself out there like that i dont think so.


It's not "so whatever" - I'm pretty skeptical how you're so willing to think Z-Bo is town off what looks to me like a completely null action.

well if you think im scum dont be a fucking pussy and vote for me. I said what i thought on the subject.


Well that's cause I'm trying to figure out whether your scum or it's just a bad thought process.

Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3


Oh noes! Well fortunately I'm not scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
I think.+ Show Spoiler +
*Bowzer laugh*+ Show Spoiler +
jk I'm town


On November 13 2012 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.

its what i think so whatever. Zbos scum is gone put himself out there like that i dont think so.


It's not "so whatever" - I'm pretty skeptical how you're so willing to think Z-Bo is town off what looks to me like a completely null action.


Hapa, last time you did that little spoiler trick (GsL III), you were the role that you put in the spoiler.

Here, you put bowser. Now why would you put bowser out of all the scum roles? It seems to me like you were actively thinking of bowser, which you shouldn't be if you are town. I would expect you to put a town role in that spoiler


Well duh Bowzer is on my mind in Mario Mini Mafia

But as for the GSL III thing, that was done as a specifically minded breadcrumb - how are you drawing the connection between that?


Eh. I thought you had written that you were also a mafia role in the gsl III spoiler. But, you didn't. So I rescind it.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 01:12 GMT
#226
On November 13 2012 10:09 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:07 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
also fuck you zboson i wanted to fakeclaim miller as vt since then people couldn't say "oh he's fakeclaiming miller must mean he's scum" when i fakeclaim miller as scum

but now if i did that people would be like "two millers what are the odds" and then probably lynch you so no good on that one


^^^^^^claim


The VT claim is significant why exactly?


Why would someone claim vt like that so early? It's quite weird
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 01:12 GMT
#227
@ Clarity

Well in a theoretical sense yes, but you remember how well that worked with Cheesecake in Newbie XXX right? It's really not that significant IMO.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
November 13 2012 01:13 GMT
#228
On November 13 2012 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
also fuck you zboson i wanted to fakeclaim miller as vt since then people couldn't say "oh he's fakeclaiming miller must mean he's scum" when i fakeclaim miller as scum

but now if i did that people would be like "two millers what are the odds" and then probably lynch you so no good on that one


Glad I beat you to it.
Interesting way to claim VT though. Actually I find that suspicious as fuck.

##Unvote
##Vote strongandbig

Debears, I hope your posting improves throughout this game. Also, what do you mean by "that argument again?".
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 01:14 GMT
#229
It's not like he flavor claimed, thinking others didn't know the flavor. How are those situations alike?
You don't think it's a weird move for a VT to claim VT day 1?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 01:14 GMT
#230
On November 13 2012 10:11 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:08 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 10:02 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3


Oh noes! Well fortunately I'm not scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
I think.+ Show Spoiler +
*Bowzer laugh*+ Show Spoiler +
jk I'm town


On November 13 2012 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.

its what i think so whatever. Zbos scum is gone put himself out there like that i dont think so.


It's not "so whatever" - I'm pretty skeptical how you're so willing to think Z-Bo is town off what looks to me like a completely null action.

well if you think im scum dont be a fucking pussy and vote for me. I said what i thought on the subject.


Well that's cause I'm trying to figure out whether your scum or it's just a bad thought process.

On November 13 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3


Oh noes! Well fortunately I'm not scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
I think.+ Show Spoiler +
*Bowzer laugh*+ Show Spoiler +
jk I'm town


On November 13 2012 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.

its what i think so whatever. Zbos scum is gone put himself out there like that i dont think so.


It's not "so whatever" - I'm pretty skeptical how you're so willing to think Z-Bo is town off what looks to me like a completely null action.


Hapa, last time you did that little spoiler trick (GsL III), you were the role that you put in the spoiler.

Here, you put bowser. Now why would you put bowser out of all the scum roles? It seems to me like you were actively thinking of bowser, which you shouldn't be if you are town. I would expect you to put a town role in that spoiler


Well duh Bowzer is on my mind in Mario Mini Mafia

But as for the GSL III thing, that was done as a specifically minded breadcrumb - how are you drawing the connection between that?


Eh. I thought you had written that you were also a mafia role in the gsl III spoiler. But, you didn't. So I rescind it.


Oh yeah I did in the 2nd spoiler of it, but in the 3rd and 4th lines, I breadcrumbed the "Boxer" role
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
November 13 2012 01:14 GMT
#231
On November 13 2012 10:09 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:07 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
also fuck you zboson i wanted to fakeclaim miller as vt since then people couldn't say "oh he's fakeclaiming miller must mean he's scum" when i fakeclaim miller as scum

but now if i did that people would be like "two millers what are the odds" and then probably lynch you so no good on that one


^^^^^^claim


The VT claim is significant why exactly?


Scum just love implying they are town.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 13 2012 01:15 GMT
#232
On November 13 2012 10:01 strongandbig wrote:
if zb was scum he would have made a much longer post

##vote: hapahauli

im down with that iamperfection thinkamajig


So retarded.
##Vote: Strongandbig
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 01:16 GMT
#233
Bandwagon time! Please answer why you claimed.

##Vote Strongandbig
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 01:16 GMT
#234
On November 13 2012 10:13 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
also fuck you zboson i wanted to fakeclaim miller as vt since then people couldn't say "oh he's fakeclaiming miller must mean he's scum" when i fakeclaim miller as scum

but now if i did that people would be like "two millers what are the odds" and then probably lynch you so no good on that one


Glad I beat you to it.
Interesting way to claim VT though. Actually I find that suspicious as fuck.

##Unvote
##Vote strongandbig

Debears, I hope your posting improves throughout this game. Also, what do you mean by "that argument again?".


z-bo, I face an onslaught of fluff accusations d1 last game. And, in the end, was night killed d1 after having 2/3 of my top reads being the two scum :D
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 01:22 GMT
#235
On November 13 2012 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:01 strongandbig wrote:
if zb was scum he would have made a much longer post

##vote: hapahauli

im down with that iamperfection thinkamajig


So retarded.
##Vote: Strongandbig


You're voting him 'cause the post is retarded? And not because it's scummy?

The last time you pulled that, you were scum (Mafia LVII).

##Vote DarthPunk

('fo real this time)
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 01:24 GMT
#236
@ Hapa

I'll go find that post. Please comment on the votes on strongandbig, and what you think of his claim. You said it's not significant?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 13 2012 01:24 GMT
#237
On November 13 2012 10:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Bandwagon time! Please answer why you claimed.

##Vote Strongandbig


##Unvote
##Vote Clarity_NL
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 01:25 GMT
#238
On November 13 2012 10:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
It's not like he flavor claimed, thinking others didn't know the flavor. How are those situations alike?
You don't think it's a weird move for a VT to claim VT day 1?


No I don't find it weird. I think it's just a pointless comment that can be made by either alignment. Again, see Mr. Cheesecake's "odd" VT claim time in the Newbie game.

Him trusting Z-Bo's claim so up-front is a bit strange, but again, I don't know if it's just bad logic or scum knowing who's who.

I haven't seen anything alignment indicative from him yet.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 13 2012 01:25 GMT
#239
lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 13 2012 01:25 GMT
#240
On November 13 2012 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 10:01 strongandbig wrote:
if zb was scum he would have made a much longer post

##vote: hapahauli

im down with that iamperfection thinkamajig


So retarded.
##Vote: Strongandbig


You're voting him 'cause the post is retarded? And not because it's scummy?

The last time you pulled that, you were scum (Mafia LVII).

##Vote DarthPunk

('fo real this time)


It was scummy. And retarded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 199 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
17h 57m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.