• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

Mario Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 199 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 00:43 GMT
#181
On November 13 2012 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:39 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
debears, I know very well that your main goal, above winning as either alignment, is to outpost me.

It's ok, I can pass the mantle on.


So your saying you don' want to take the lead? that doesn't sound like town marv.....


Marv will get the lead if he is town even if he doesn't want it. It's got something to do with people wanting to win games.


But he just said he doesn't want it and that he's fine with me taking the mantle, despite his vast amount of experience
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 13 2012 00:44 GMT
#182
no, I said you can outpost me. There's a difference.

Ok, Z-bo claimed miller. For some reason I like the miller mechanic, it's kinda fun.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 13 2012 00:44 GMT
#183
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 13 2012 00:44 GMT
#184
On November 13 2012 09:43 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:39 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
debears, I know very well that your main goal, above winning as either alignment, is to outpost me.

It's ok, I can pass the mantle on.


So your saying you don' want to take the lead? that doesn't sound like town marv.....


Marv will get the lead if he is town even if he doesn't want it. It's got something to do with people wanting to win games.


But he just said he doesn't want it and that he's fine with me taking the mantle, despite his vast amount of experience

in rockband he said he was going to post less before the game started.

He failed
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 13 2012 00:45 GMT
#185
On November 13 2012 09:43 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:39 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
debears, I know very well that your main goal, above winning as either alignment, is to outpost me.

It's ok, I can pass the mantle on.


So your saying you don' want to take the lead? that doesn't sound like town marv.....


Marv will get the lead if he is town even if he doesn't want it. It's got something to do with people wanting to win games.


But he just said he doesn't want it and that he's fine with me taking the mantle, despite his vast amount of experience


It doesn't matter if you take the mantle. Everyone who is inclined to sheep will sheep marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 00:45 GMT
#186
On November 13 2012 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:43 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:39 debears wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
debears, I know very well that your main goal, above winning as either alignment, is to outpost me.

It's ok, I can pass the mantle on.


So your saying you don' want to take the lead? that doesn't sound like town marv.....


Marv will get the lead if he is town even if he doesn't want it. It's got something to do with people wanting to win games.


But he just said he doesn't want it and that he's fine with me taking the mantle, despite his vast amount of experience

in rockband he said he was going to post less before the game started.

He failed


True :/
But he got pissed, leading to it. He doesn't seem to angry here.

Vote is staying on mr. Marvelocity
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 13 2012 00:45 GMT
#187
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 13 2012 00:46 GMT
#188
Seems a relatively sheepfree lineup though, which is nice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 00:46 GMT
#189
Besides from the filters I've read Marv takes the lead even as scum unless he feels comfortable with who his scumbuddies are.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 00:46 GMT
#190
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Eh. If it's down to lylo we'll need to take a strong look at it if he's alive. Other than that, nothing much to talk about with the claim
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 00:47 GMT
#191
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O

Oh, and ##unvote because I don't feel like continuing some half-assed thing early game.

And I asked before but no one seemed to respond/care:
Sooooo I'm fairly interested in hearing from players I don't know about. Particularly Crossfire and Kickstarter.

Btw, is Cross a smurf account? I noticed he's played a few recent games but don't know much about him.


Anyone anyone?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 13 2012 00:47 GMT
#192
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O

Oh, and ##unvote because I don't feel like continuing some half-assed thing early game.

And I asked before but no one seemed to respond/care:
Show nested quote +
Sooooo I'm fairly interested in hearing from players I don't know about. Particularly Crossfire and Kickstarter.

Btw, is Cross a smurf account? I noticed he's played a few recent games but don't know much about him.


Anyone anyone?


Who cares?????
Even if it's a smurf, behavioral analysis triumphs
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 00:48 GMT
#193
There's no reason to believe or disbelieve Zbo. All this tells us is that there's no point in investigating him, and if there is a counter claim he'll lean scummy.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 13 2012 00:48 GMT
#194
ah, no Crossfire is just Crossfire.

He played in Whose Line (town) and Aperture mini (third party type scum thing) recently
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 13 2012 00:48 GMT
#195
Can you add the filters to the player list pretty please
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 13 2012 00:49 GMT
#196
On November 13 2012 09:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
There's no reason to believe or disbelieve Zbo. All this tells us is that there's no point in investigating him, and if there is a counter claim he'll lean scummy.

Really you don't lean one way or the other you serious?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 13 2012 00:50 GMT
#197
zbos explained it in his post would have been very risky in my view.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 13 2012 00:50 GMT
#198
I am serious. It's completely null without extra info.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 13 2012 00:50 GMT
#199
On November 13 2012 09:47 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 13 2012 09:41 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello, sirs.
First of all I´d like to claim miller.
There are two very viable options now, regarding my alignment on this game.

I am fakeclaiming as mafia.
I am in fact a miller.

My claim here would be fairly risky as scum, and as town it makes more sense to claim so as to not waste detective checks on me, but of course this is WIFOM. I hope to show my alignment in this game through brilliant, stellar townie play, and hope town uses this factor and this factor alone when scouting my alignment.
The only thing I hope to achieve with this claim is to not be checked by an eventual cop, as that check will be guaranteed to turn red.

That being said, I look forward to playing this game. Lot's of familiar faces around, and I am curious to hear more from people I haven't played yet.

Regarding DarthPunk, don't worry, if he's scum, I'll figure it out


HI ZB <3.

Yeah ZB will figure me out If I am scum, and Vice Versa. Hapa will figure marv out and marv will figure everyone out.

GG scummers


But what if me, ZB, and marv are all scum o_O




Then Blazinghand, Debears and I will rip you all a new arsehole. <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 13 2012 00:52 GMT
#200
On November 13 2012 09:45 iamperfection wrote:
i guess theirs no reason not to believe zbos right? has to be to risky to do if he was scum right.


Woah woah hold-up. I'm not liking how you're trusting this claim right away.

Claiming miller is a pretty much a riskless play here. We don't know how many millers are in the setup, and as far as I'm concerned, the claim is null until Z-Bo proves otherwise.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 199 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1654
Shuttle 706
Dewaltoss 127
Trap 32
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 570
420jenkins490
Counter-Strike
fl0m4210
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4048
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
summit1g4043
Liquid`RaSZi1968
FrodaN979
B2W.Neo421
ToD188
C9.Mang0170
TKL 96
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC84
QueenE69
Mew2King31
JuggernautJason14
PPMD12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2169
League of Legends
• TFBlade835
Other Games
• Shiphtur967
• imaqtpie824
• WagamamaTV314
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 17m
Patches Events
20h 17m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.