• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8854 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 103 Next
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 14 2012 03:55 GMT
#781
I hate typos

I swear I'm a native english speaker
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 14 2012 04:06 GMT
#782
updated total votecount

+ Show Spoiler +

Mememtos - 0

Hiro - 0

Austin - 0

Thrawn - 0

Sand
memtoss 2x
thrawn 2x
hopeless 9x
da0 9x

prplhz
thrawn 1x
djo 1x

ON
djo 1x
kush 2x
sandroba 8x
hopeless 1x
hiro 7x
memtoss 5x
austin 9x
thrawn 5x
prplhz 8x

da0
sandroba 2x
prplhz 1x
kush 1x

djo
memtoss 1x
austin 1x
thrawn 2x
ET 1x
hiro 1x
ON 2x
da0 1x

hopeless
djo 8x
prplhz 1x
kush 6x

ET
memtoss 1x

Hiro
kush 1x
ET 1x

kush
mementoss 1x
hiro 2x
ET 2x
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 14 2012 04:08 GMT
#783
uh nevermind that post looking at it now some of the counts are wrong
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 14 2012 04:12 GMT
#784
See this is why I like night. People can just talk. It's like returning to the pub after a day of running around like headless chicken
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 14 2012 04:13 GMT
#785
It helps that we lynched mafia AND that LoL games end every 6 seconds because there aren't any buybacks.
Fe fi fo fum.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 14 2012 04:16 GMT
#786
If you want to talk about LoL, here's TL IRC, I'm going to idle in there.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160747

Shouldn't talk more about it though, it's derailing.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 14 2012 04:17 GMT
#787
On October 14 2012 13:12 EchelonTee wrote:
See this is why I like night. People can just talk. It's like returning to the pub after a day of running around like headless chicken


That's an apt description of the most frustrating D1 I've been part of. If the new lynch mechanic involves not getting flips for like a week idk what I'll do.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 14 2012 05:30 GMT
#788
On October 13 2012 22:51 sandroba wrote:
where everyone indulges each other and strikes each other's dicks.


that was the worst sex party i was ever at
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
da0ud
Profile Joined April 2011
Hong Kong252 Posts
October 14 2012 06:58 GMT
#789
Sorry just caught up on the chat and am currently hiking close to china border so poor network.

One first thing on my vote against San is at the time as default choice between two people I found scummy.
I found more content on sand than on the lurker ON. And at the time I put my votes there was already 11 votes on san. I was following the crowd.
Overnight the defense of Sand got pretty intense and sure would I have shifted my votes towards ON, not that it would have made a difference anyway.
Even if it is not confirmed I am fairly sure Sand is town cause he put his votes on ON to go to the final which would not make sense for a scum to push another scum to face him in finals.
At this stage I am pretty sure as well mementoss is scum. I already put it as second scum read from the round of 4 but now put him as top read.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 14 2012 07:23 GMT
#790
^mafia
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 14 2012 07:29 GMT
#791
sandroba i am just curious, do you remember anything about what your earlier hunch on da0ud was?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 14 2012 07:39 GMT
#792
I thought his posts seemed forced and fabricated. Now he is overly apologetic and defensive.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 14 2012 07:51 GMT
#793
yeah the bolded part just screams noob mafia

On October 14 2012 15:58 da0ud wrote:
Sorry just caught up on the chat and am currently hiking close to china border so poor network.

One first thing on my vote against San is at the time as default choice between two people I found scummy.
I found more content on sand than on the lurker ON. And at the time I put my votes there was already 11 votes on san. I was following the crowd.
Overnight the defense of Sand got pretty intense and sure would I have shifted my votes towards ON, not that it would have made a difference anyway.
Even if it is not confirmed I am fairly sure Sand is town cause he put his votes on ON to go to the final which would not make sense for a scum to push another scum to face him in finals.
At this stage I am pretty sure as well mementoss is scum. I already put it as second scum read from the round of 4 but now put him as top read.


Ok you voted for sandroba because:

"One first thing on my vote against San is at the time as default choice between two people I found scummy."

but here are the most recent cases of you talking about either of them:

On October 13 2012 11:21 da0ud wrote:
ON moves on then not then again.
Now I am pretty sure at least one town is in the finals. Let's hope there are not two of them and we find the scummy one


On October 13 2012 11:18 da0ud wrote:
I see as well that Sand voted 7 times against ON to make him move on, when himself was already doomed over Djo.
Hence ON and Sand cannot both be scums. It is actually a good result to have Sand vs Hopeless


So please show me where you found ON scummy. In fact it seems like you weren't "thinking" ON was scum... your reason for voting him was always policy related:

On October 13 2012 11:03 da0ud wrote:
I wanted ON over Hopeless because of ON inactivity and actually ON has posted a lot of good things and but effort in his defense. There is more content to be expected from him to help us get a better read on him in the future.
I do want Sand > Djo which is the case right now. From what i said earlier I dont think either that Djo and Hopeless can both be mafia, hence at least we are saving one valuable town with constructive agrumentation.


Oh and I'm not really convinced about memtoss.... I don't buy that he was bussing ON. His votes for ON came at a time when a bus would have been extremely stupid or extremely clever and I doubt he's capable of either. I think he was the first person to actually vote ON. Maybe a scum memtoss would have figured that sand is getting lynched no matter what but I doubt he'd have taken that risk.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 14 2012 07:57 GMT
#794
Just lynch da0ud, then prplhz, then you figure the rest out if the game is not over.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 14 2012 10:01 GMT
#795
i should just have gone with my first scum read it seems
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 14 2012 11:38 GMT
#796
bleh sandroba why am i scum? you have no reasons to think so because i'm not scum.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 14 2012 12:51 GMT
#797
On October 11 2012 14:38 da0ud wrote:
* Let say we are 9 townies, 3 mafia.
* One of the mafia supports the "weird" guy (who is the only one who reads the theme of the game :D)
* Let's assume this guy is now 40% following the conviction of the manipulator.
* Town is now made of 3.4 mafia vs 8.6 townies, and the plague is spreading.

This is first time scum?
Yeah math can be an indication of scum wanting to appear active, but keep in mind this was an explanation that I requested. I don't think first time scum would try to fake this level of newbie paranoia.

On October 11 2012 15:14 da0ud wrote:
Out of topic question : are you all in bed ?

I will be super not busy for the next 4hrs. Please ALL wake up !!

Look how eager he is to interact. As scum I would think he'd be more afraid.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
da0ud
Profile Joined April 2011
Hong Kong252 Posts
October 14 2012 13:22 GMT
#798
On October 14 2012 16:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah the bolded part just screams noob mafia

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 15:58 da0ud wrote:
Sorry just caught up on the chat and am currently hiking close to china border so poor network.

One first thing on my vote against San is at the time as default choice between two people I found scummy.
I found more content on sand than on the lurker ON. And at the time I put my votes there was already 11 votes on san. I was following the crowd.
Overnight the defense of Sand got pretty intense and sure would I have shifted my votes towards ON, not that it would have made a difference anyway.
Even if it is not confirmed I am fairly sure Sand is town cause he put his votes on ON to go to the final which would not make sense for a scum to push another scum to face him in finals.
At this stage I am pretty sure as well mementoss is scum. I already put it as second scum read from the round of 4 but now put him as top read.


Ok you voted for sandroba because:

"One first thing on my vote against San is at the time as default choice between two people I found scummy."

but here are the most recent cases of you talking about either of them:

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2012 11:21 da0ud wrote:
ON moves on then not then again.
Now I am pretty sure at least one town is in the finals. Let's hope there are not two of them and we find the scummy one


Show nested quote +
On October 13 2012 11:18 da0ud wrote:
I see as well that Sand voted 7 times against ON to make him move on, when himself was already doomed over Djo.
Hence ON and Sand cannot both be scums. It is actually a good result to have Sand vs Hopeless


So please show me where you found ON scummy. In fact it seems like you weren't "thinking" ON was scum... your reason for voting him was always policy related:

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2012 11:03 da0ud wrote:
I wanted ON over Hopeless because of ON inactivity and actually ON has posted a lot of good things and but effort in his defense. There is more content to be expected from him to help us get a better read on him in the future.
I do want Sand > Djo which is the case right now. From what i said earlier I dont think either that Djo and Hopeless can both be mafia, hence at least we are saving one valuable town with constructive agrumentation.


Oh and I'm not really convinced about memtoss.... I don't buy that he was bussing ON. His votes for ON came at a time when a bus would have been extremely stupid or extremely clever and I doubt he's capable of either. I think he was the first person to actually vote ON. Maybe a scum memtoss would have figured that sand is getting lynched no matter what but I doubt he'd have taken that risk.


True Thrawn, if found them both scummy but I knew (however not 100% guaranteed) they were not both scummy. They could even have both been town. I had to go for the one I felt was the scummiest.
As you said ON was more scummy from his lurking attitude, hence I did not have all that much against him.
At the time I voted, San sounded the scummiest to me especially after his "i dont give a sh!t post, I am not gonna defend myself", while town should in my opinion try everything to avoid a mislynch.
On October 13 2012 16:00 sandroba wrote:
I'm not going to fight against this lynch. This is simply too stupid to fight over and I don't feel like it. If you people stopped one second to look at this thread you would come to realise that is simply no way I'm scum purely based on how this situation came to be. Also there is no case against me. I refuse to defend myself against the ignorant uninformed opinion of a bunch of riotters. This is no way to play mafia. You have to look at the intricacies and not follow the mob rule that is usually driven by scum. I leave you sheep to your fate.

My reads so far is that ET austin hiro and kush are town. I honestly don't know anymore about ON cuz I would expect him to try to at least keep apearances as scum.
This djodref is either very dumb or scum. You would never as town (and inteligent) feel that a person that is standing up to you against the majority trying to lynch would be scum. Prpl and mementos are prob scum.

If you go to the thread arround that time, you will see that Sand doesnt send any other message to defend himself until my vote.
On October 13 2012 22:07 da0ud wrote:
sandroba x9



I find it a bit easy a day ( = round) ago to say, I am pretty sure Da0ud is town cause he sounds like noob town. And then shift to he is too noob to be a good mafia so this is obvious now he is scummy.
It would be 100% dumb for mafia people not to be around at deadline and not to try to hide their intentions while voting ON when he knows his fate is doomed.
I would look for scum people within the ones here around deadline and trying to put focus on Sandrosa... Only kush, austin and prplhz were here. I cannot see how prplhz could be scum because he is the one who actually changed the fate of Sand.
Then we have austin putting extra 3 useless votes on ON...

Furthermore, I was the first one to look at patterns and i would personally go as well for someone who put votes on ON at a time it did not matter at all (or switching votes at that moment). I can see Mementoss for example putting votes on ON when San was leading 20-0.

What about Djodref dumping all his votes on round of 4 on Hopeless, was it maybe at the time an attempt to avoid facing ON in the finals ?? Could be a nice way as well not have suspicions put on him after the final round of votes...
da0ud
Profile Joined April 2011
Hong Kong252 Posts
October 14 2012 13:26 GMT
#799
On October 14 2012 21:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 14:38 da0ud wrote:
* Let say we are 9 townies, 3 mafia.
* One of the mafia supports the "weird" guy (who is the only one who reads the theme of the game :D)
* Let's assume this guy is now 40% following the conviction of the manipulator.
* Town is now made of 3.4 mafia vs 8.6 townies, and the plague is spreading.

This is first time scum?
Yeah math can be an indication of scum wanting to appear active, but keep in mind this was an explanation that I requested. I don't think first time scum would try to fake this level of newbie paranoia.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 15:14 da0ud wrote:
Out of topic question : are you all in bed ?

I will be super not busy for the next 4hrs. Please ALL wake up !!

Look how eager he is to interact. As scum I would think he'd be more afraid.


Haha.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 14 2012 14:01 GMT
#800
nvm he's scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 16m
Stellar Fest
1h 16m
OSC
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.