• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5196 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 95 Next
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:09 GMT
#761
Gonzaw, if you've missed my case because I didn't present it in Powerpoint, I'll have to join a whole lot of shrinks and elementary school teachers in not being able to help you.

Cry me a river, scum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:13 GMT
#762
How about we lynch you until you make that case? Does that sound good?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:14 GMT
#763
Hell, if I'm so "obvious" scum it should be easy as hell for you to make that case on me. If I'm scum I'm basically begging you to catch me, convince everybody I'm scum and get me lynched.

So why aren't you taking that chance? Don't you want other guys like austin/Crossfire/etc who think I'm town to realize what a scummy monster I am?
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:17 GMT
#764
Oh, sorry, did the last time I summed it up have too many big words?

I'm really tired of reminding you that my case against you is to convince others, not you. Don't get all pissy about me getting sick of you talking shit while you try to run roughshod over the town. You're scum, and I've already laid it out for everyone.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:18 GMT
#765
If you are town, make a case against me. It's what any sane townie would do in your situation (I'm "obvious scum" to you and town desperately needs a scum lynch on D3).

If you don't I'll try to get you lynched for it, it's as easy as that (to either motivate you to stop fucking around if you are town or to just get you lynched if you are scum).


Okay, that's as far as I'll go getting aggressive here, I'm past that point in my mafia career, no need to get all pissy about it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:22 GMT
#766
On October 05 2012 13:17 JingleHell wrote:
Oh, sorry, did the last time I summed it up have too many big words?

I'm really tired of reminding you that my case against you is to convince others, ]not you. Don't get all pissy about me getting sick of you talking shit while you try to run roughshod over the town. You're scum, and I've already laid it out for everyone.


I'd really like people's input on this.

Was someone ever convinced I was scum because of Jingle's "cases"?
I only remember Keirathi voting me because of something he found by himself in my posts (about wanting to get Nisani lynched for something I do as scum as well, and to him I was doing so in D1) and austin got suspicious of me because of that question I asked S&B.
Oh yeah Mementos got suspicious of me because I was not "convincing people to consolidate on a specific lynch" and he kind of OMGUSed me when I called him out.

Hell, some people even stated how you are scummy as shit as well and you've been "dicking on gonzaw" (I think it was Crossfire who said that).

You want to convince "others" that I'm scum but you are doing a very bad job, achieving the opposite of what you are looking for;and what's worse, you seem to not realize that and keep fooling yourself

Seriously Jingle, if you are town you can't be this dense. If you keep up with this I'll have no choice but to assume you are scum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:27 GMT
#767
Also, I don't get why people get so angry at me when they FoS me :/
(at least when I'm town)

JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:29 GMT
#768
Are you serious? You accused half the fucking thread during D1, of course you can call anything and everything an "OMGUS". That was one of my first points about you.

The fact that a now death confirmed townie suspected you shouldn't be part of your defense.

You're scum, I've pointed to tons of scummy behavior throughout the game. Just because the rest of the town is letting you run roughshod over them doesn't mean I'm going to, if you want to find the shit, go look for yourself. It's not particularly hard.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:34 GMT
#769
On October 05 2012 13:27 gonzaw wrote:
Also, I don't get why people get so angry at me when they FoS me :/
(at least when I'm town)



Really?

On October 01 2012 07:14 gonzaw wrote:
Try not to be such an asshole Jingle, it's just freaking D1.

I'm having mixed feelings about you. I don't know if this aggressive "I don't care" behaviour of yours is a ruse or if it's legit, but it's confusing me a little bit (i.e I don't know if you'd react like that as scum).

I'm not asking people to bandwagon you, and asking for opinions and stances.
If it makes you feel any better though:

##Unvote: JingleHell

Jingle, what do you think of Mementos' 1st post about Keriathi and austin and his behaviour this game?

I wouldn't mind shifting discussion towards Mementos, ghost, S&B and maybe Nisani.
Hell S&B did absolutely nothing so far, maybe Drazerk is onto something.


P.S: Also Jingle, are you seriously saying you won't accuse anybody so they don't accuse you of OMGUSing back? Are you willing to accuse any of those people you mentioned just out of spite or because you seriously think they could be scum?

Don't start acting like the world is against you when you only have 2 votes and it's 24 hours into D1.


On October 02 2012 08:45 gonzaw wrote:
Town...you impress me


Jingle is town, but he's bad. Bolded bad. Chill out, don't OMGUS, pay attention and don't get all cocky and arrogant and spam the thread with those defenses of yours.
The way you argued and interacted with people and the way you kept "shitting things up" even though it was obvious you should have stopped doing that as scum makes me think there's a chance you can be town, so take that chance and try to play better.



You start a fight, throwing insults around, and now you pop off saying you don't get mad about being suspected?

So the insults and whatnot were part of your scum plan, right? Discredit the main guy pushing you, and try to push for emotional reactions? Since you weren't mad, I mean. That about it?

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:38 GMT
#770
/facepalm

Okay, answer me this then:

On October 05 2012 13:17 JingleHell wrote:
I'm really tired of reminding you that my case against you is to convince others, not you.


by me:
You want to convince "others" that I'm scum but you are doing a very bad job, achieving the opposite of what you are looking for;and what's worse, you seem to not realize that and keep fooling yourself


Why are you under the assumption that you are trying to "convince others" I'm scum when it obviously failed and you actually got suspicion on yourself from many players (like Mattchew and Crossfire, and maybe someone else)?

Of course again counting the fact that you are not trying to convince anybody I'm scum

You just quote stuff I do and point out "lol obvs scum". You don't seem to try and convince anybody.

Have you asked Mattchew why he thinks I'm town, argued against his points and try to convince him I'm scum? No
Have you argued against any of those points austin made in his gigantic post about why I'm town and try to convince him I'm scum? No
>repeat for everybody that thinks I'm town

I'd instantly label you as scum in any game....but again I had that gut feeling you were just that bad of a townie and got into a tunneling vision you can't get out of and you can't take a step back and think twice about it.
My gut feeling seems wrong in all these games though, so I could ignore it this time to lynch your ass if you don't start giving answers.

P.S: I'll try this to be the last post in direct response to Jingle to not shit up the thread. Jingle I already posted what I needed to post, and all you guys can see it, so put your thoughts/pressure Jingle/etc. If I keep posting surely Jingle will keep insulting me and not doing anything.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:42 GMT
#771
On October 05 2012 13:38 gonzaw wrote:
/facepalm

Okay, answer me this then:

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 13:17 JingleHell wrote:
I'm really tired of reminding you that my case against you is to convince others, not you.


Show nested quote +
by me:
You want to convince "others" that I'm scum but you are doing a very bad job, achieving the opposite of what you are looking for;and what's worse, you seem to not realize that and keep fooling yourself


Why are you under the assumption that you are trying to "convince others" I'm scum when it obviously failed and you actually got suspicion on yourself from many players (like Mattchew and Crossfire, and maybe someone else)?

Of course again counting the fact that you are not trying to convince anybody I'm scum

You just quote stuff I do and point out "lol obvs scum". You don't seem to try and convince anybody.

Have you asked Mattchew why he thinks I'm town, argued against his points and try to convince him I'm scum? No
Have you argued against any of those points austin made in his gigantic post about why I'm town and try to convince him I'm scum? No
>repeat for everybody that thinks I'm town


Actually, yes, I did try to debate this, even with your specific example, and he wasn't interested in listening. Another thing you've managed to miss since you weren't worried about the thread?


I'd instantly label you as scum in any game....but again I had that gut feeling you were just that bad of a townie and got into a tunneling vision you can't get out of and you can't take a step back and think twice about it.
My gut feeling seems wrong in all these games though, so I could ignore it this time to lynch your ass if you don't start giving answers.

P.S: I'll try this to be the last post in direct response to Jingle to not shit up the thread. Jingle I already posted what I needed to post, and all you guys can see it, so put your thoughts/pressure Jingle/etc. If I keep posting surely Jingle will keep insulting me and not doing anything.


Trying to make this into me starting shit is utterly ludicrous. I'm "tunneling" (which is why I'm looking at other targets too, I suppose, asking what their townie motive for shit is?) you because I see you as scum. You started picking a fight because I wouldn't back down, and now you actually accuse ME of starting shit, and threaten to get me lynched on it, in a post where you QUOTE me demonstrating you starting the shit?

If the town doesn't see it from that, they won't see it from any other effort either.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:44 GMT
#772
(Just saw that response)

On October 05 2012 13:34 JingleHell wrote:
You start a fight


No I didn't. Where did I start a fight? Voting you is not starting a fight.

...throwing insults around...


That was meant to be advice, not an insult. It seems obvious if you read what follows it.

What else? I don't remember directly insulting you, other than your play.
Again...how does that make me scum?
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:45 GMT
#773
Oh, and when I was trying to ignore you, you wouldn't stop talking at/about me, so it's utterly laughable to try and turn ignoring me into some sort of moral high ground.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:47 GMT
#774
Oh, and apparently you weren't quoting the post I thought, so me saying
in a post where you QUOTE me demonstrating you starting the shit?
is actually rescinded. Because despite your best efforts to show something otherwise, I want you lynched for what you HAVE done, not for what you haven't.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:49 GMT
#775
Please make points about me being scum that don't have anything to do with you or "starting fights" with you or "insulting" you or discrediting you or "misinterpreting" you.

I won't ask you again.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 04:54 GMT
#776
On October 05 2012 13:49 gonzaw wrote:
Please make points about me being scum that don't have anything to do with you or "starting fights" with you or "insulting" you or discrediting you or "misinterpreting" you.

I won't ask you again.


You're threatening to make a case because I'm theoretically doing those things to you, irony much? If anyone who isn't you asked me, I might even put together a cute, carefully formatted case, but you can bet your ass I'll include all of the evidence, whether you like it or not.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:57 GMT
#777
Dude you think I'm scum, I'm asking you to make a case.
Why are you trying to run around it so much? Just fucking do it. That's not rocket science.

I'm getting annoyed now
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 05 2012 04:58 GMT
#778
I have to admit JH, you aren't doing a good job of trying to convince the rest of the town that gonzaw is scum.

Right now, I feel like you're both shitting up the thread and both of you are looking scummy for it.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 05:01 GMT
#779
On October 05 2012 13:58 Keirathi wrote:
I have to admit JH, you aren't doing a good job of trying to convince the rest of the town that gonzaw is scum.

Right now, I feel like you're both shitting up the thread and both of you are looking scummy for it.


Would you prefer to see a "pretty" case against him? And now for the real question. Will you ACTUALLY read it objectively, or would I be wasting my time?

Fact, gonzaw's little "get u lynched scrub" threats don't scare me, I'm town, an all-in probably favors us. So if someone else wants it and actually plans to read it and consider it, I'll post a "proper" case. If it's just going to get dismissed out of hand, can you blame me for not wanting to waste a pisston of time?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 05:02 GMT
#780
*sigh* I knew I couldn't just keep ignoring him.

Sorry, my fault there, yes I shit up the thread a little bit. I'll try not to do it again.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 128
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 78
910 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm43
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0152
PPMD57
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9663
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr93
Other Games
summit1g7042
Liquid`RaSZi5817
shahzam598
B2W.Neo210
JimRising 201
Pyrionflax178
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS102
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Eskiya23 20
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1199
• Shiphtur244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.