• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8075 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 95 Next
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
October 04 2012 22:12 GMT
#721
On October 05 2012 07:07 Mattchew wrote:
##unvote
##vote who the fuck ever


The Enrichment Center once again reminds you that Android Hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance.

(Vote properly please)
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#722
Need to bold the second line
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#723
that was just a unique unvote you active lurking host machine
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 22:17 GMT
#724
i am running out of possible scum

gonzaw looks like a decent lynch
maybe hiro pro?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
October 04 2012 22:18 GMT
#725
And don't you forget it
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 04 2012 22:27 GMT
#726
Ok, so wtf just happened? I've got 5 minutes before I gotta leave again. I thought this was just going to be a simple lynch.

##Unvote
Vote: No Lynch


This is staying a no lynch unless someone can convince me to vote for someone else because crazily enough I kinda believe the claims. I'm also scared of that lemon grenade that drazerk just threw.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 04 2012 22:30 GMT
#727
i guess it should be ##Vote: No Lynch
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 22:30 GMT
#728
So, i walked away from the computer to cooldown.

Now I see that Draz threw a lemon grenade at me? I dont know if its real, but:

##Unvote
##Vote: Drazerk


If he's scum, he knows that mine+S&B's combined powers would give both of us immunity to him (S&B targets me, i get protected. I target S&B, he gets my power. Then I get my own power, and he gets his own power). So by killing me, he gives himself a chance to actually get S&B off of his ass.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 22:32 GMT
#729
On October 05 2012 07:01 Nisani201 wrote:
claim time

I am the companion cube. I target someone and I heal them for 1 KP and watch them (I get all actions starting from the daypost).

Last night I targeted mattchew and I got nothing from the host, so idk.


this is waaaay more powerful than my power. Do people believe this claim? I don't.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 22:33 GMT
#730
Wait, actually fuck. I may sort of believe Nisani, but I 99.9% believe S&B. Everything that he describes just matches what I know to be fact too much. I can't let S&B die when at least Nisani is still a coinflip.

##Unvote
##Vote: Nisani201
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 22:34 GMT
#731
I'd also be willing to kill drazerk. If the lemon grenade actually works then he's probably cave johnson.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 04 2012 22:37 GMT
#732
So, I have to leave now and still have no freakin' idea who to vote for, so I'm sticking with the no lynch.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
October 04 2012 22:39 GMT
#733
Vote Count

gonzaw (0): JingleHell, Keirathi

Nisani201 (5): gonzaw, Mattchew, austinmcc, stronghandbig, crossfire99, HiroPro, Keirathi, Mattchew, Keirathi

strongandbig (4): Mattchew, Drazerk, ghost_403, JingleHell, Nisani201

Drazerk (0): Keirathi

No Lynch (1): Crossfire99

Mattchew has yet to vote! If he does not, he will be replaced. The day ends in roughly 21 minutes
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 22:44 GMT
#734
##vote no lynch
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 22:44 GMT
#735
draz and anyone else please vote no lynch
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 22:45 GMT
#736
On October 05 2012 07:44 Mattchew wrote:
draz and anyone else please vote no lynch

If it gets to 4, I will. Otherwise, I can't let S&B die.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 22:46 GMT
#737
You don't even know his allignment
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 22:46 GMT
#738
why do you care about your body guard who isn't going to be saving you from this hit
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 22:49 GMT
#739
Because when I die, then at least there is a confirmed townie with KP protection tonight.

I can't protect KP, therefore I'm less valuable than him. And Nisani is less valuable than me, because at best he's a coinflip.


And you're right. I don't KNOW his alignment. But the wording of my role PM highly suggests that we're on the same team. I have no reason to vote for him when there is literally anyone else to vote for.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 22:51 GMT
#740
They may of written it like that to trick you. Kill him.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings167
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5549
Jaedong 3358
Leta 1779
EffOrt 722
Horang2 497
Soma 409
BeSt 402
Mini 293
Killer 287
Rush 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Light 171
Barracks 132
Zeus 130
Pusan 118
Larva 112
Snow 109
ggaemo 104
Sea.KH 60
Mong 54
JYJ 53
hero 39
HiyA 39
ToSsGirL 38
Bale 37
Sharp 30
Shinee 22
sorry 20
Aegong 17
Sexy 17
zelot 13
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6760
Dendi772
XaKoH 513
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_86
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3782
Other Games
gofns43396
singsing1623
olofmeister1283
B2W.Neo689
byalli513
Lowko331
Livibee197
OGKoka 103
DeMusliM100
ArmadaUGS78
mouzStarbuck10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream249
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV293
League of Legends
• Jankos1686
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 10m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.